MINIELECTRIC

58 Fordwich Crescent Toronto ON M9W 2T5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Weston  >  MINIELECTRIC

Reviews for MINIELECTRIC

Dr Mark in Ottawa

Esteban responded quickly to an urgent request to rewire a complete suite. Work was done well, and efficiently. It was a real professional touch when Esteban walked me through all the rooms and demonstrated that every outlet worked. Esteban was knowledgeable as to requirements for clinical applications and applications for the disabled.

I'm very thankful for your review. It was a pleasure to the electrical job you required at your unit and I'm open to participate in any other eventual electrical project you need.

Esteban.

Paul in Toronto

I was satisfied with Esteban's workmanship, neatness and meeting my requirements for the job requested. His knowledge of his trade was very good and I found him very easy to work with.

Paul, I'm very thankful with your review. For me it was a pleasure to help you in your kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

A neighbour referred Esteban to me. He initially upgraded the electrical panel of my home. He is very helpful, knowledgeable, clean and reasonable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dependable elecrician.

I'm very thankful for your review and your appreciation. You deserve the best attention and respect and I'm proud of that.

Marjorie Castro from Toronto

I was in search for a reputable company and a qualified technician to work on my very old electrical panel box. Esteban came very highly recommended by one of his colleagues. His quote was reasonable and his workmanship was excellent. I am one satisfied costumer and would not hesitate to refer him to friends and other people who might need his professional service.

Thanks so much for appreciating my job. As client you deserves the best attention and I am proud of that.

Brian from Toronto

Great guy to work with. Esteban has the skills and knowledge regarding electrical job. We are happy with his work regarding the main panel upgrade. We would recommend him to other potential onlookers.

Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments!

Joe Evangelista from Brampton
1 review Halton Hills, ON

This was my second time using MINIELECTRIC and working with Esteban. Both times I was extremely satisfied with the work Esteban completed. I used him initially to address an arc with the main circuit breaker in my Toronto home. His quote was by far the most competitive of all the quotes I had obtained and he completed the job without any issues and exactly how and when he promised. I did not hesitate to use him again when I needed to upgrade the electrical panel of a different home. Again his rate was very competitive and his work was flawless. I have very much enjoyed my experience with Esteban and referred him to my mother in law. She used him to install baseboard heaters in a commercial property and she was also very satisfied with the rate and quality of the work. I would not think twice about using Esteban again or recommending him to friends and family.

Elizabeth Martinez from Toronto

I was referred to Esteban through a tenant since my previous electrician was out of the country. Needless to say, for all my electrical needs I only call him. He is reliable and professional. He gives options to what's best, always contious of my budget. He's honest and reasonable when other electricians have tried to take advantage due to the fact that i am a woman landloard and don't know anything about prices of electrical labor. Definately, Esteban has saved me on many different occasions. A+ :).

Lois from Toronto

Purchasing an older house has its many rewards and its many problems! One of our major problem was faulty wiring in our master bedroom and ensuite. After 2 electricians and hundreds of dollars wasted Esteban was referred to us by our neighbour. Esteban is the BEST!!! Very professionally, knowledgeable, clean, reasonable, and punctual. Our lights are working and his price was well within our budget.

mike from York
1 review York, ON

MiniElectric was referred to me from my real estate agent and personally never met Esteban prior to this electrical job. Long story short, it was the day before an open house and there was one strand of knob and tube wiring remaining. We wanted it removed since we were expecting offers and told everyone it was knob and tube free. Esteban stayed until 11pm that night to ensure that the job was completed, going beyond what was expected. He showed professional concern for the quality of his work and was extremely dedicated. I couldn’t thank him enough for a job well done. We sold the house the next day. Thanks again Esteban.

JS in Toronto
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

Derek did a fantastic job installing a hanging pendant light fixture in my kitchen. He helped determine the ideal height of the fixture and easily dealt with the high (13') ceiling in my home. Even better, he was able to do the job on the same day that I called and on the Friday of a long weekend. Very professional and polite. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your review!!

More about MINIELECTRIC

MINIELECTRIC is a small Electrical Contractor involved in the Authorized Contractor Program (ACP # M-R1853) of the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA/ ECRA Lic# 7006066) We are experienced in residential and commercial projects and we take pride in doing the job right! Whether it's new project, small repair work or custom ...