Ash Chimney Sweeps

Marissa in Burlington
Marissa in Burlington
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent Experience

We moved into an older home with a wood burning fireplace and needed to get it serviced, cleaned, the damper put back on it's track and have some areas of the chimney sealed as well as new caps on the chimney.
Excellent service from both the in office team and the technician, Tom. Very quick to respond to my initial message and good follow up with explaining services and pricing.
Tom was here at the time stated and did a great job at teaching us about our fireplace and doing the cleaning and repair.

Disgruntled Customer in
Disgruntled Customer in
1 review Burlington, ON

My chimney needed cleaning

Paid them to clean my chimney, in doing so they dislodged the chimney pipe from my fire insert.
Offered to come back and try to fix their mistake for an extra $300, but wouldn't guarantee it would be fixed.
Worst company service ever.

Ash chimney sweeps inc

The estimate this compay gave me for the project was 700$I ended up paying 1100.
They send a new technician with no experience .he had to call the manager and send picture on his phone to ask what to do .he ended up going back and come the day after with manager .
I asked if the extra work was at more cost And the manager said no but charged my husband 300$more when I wasn't around. They didn't answer my call to talk to them.and I talked to receptionist today after a month and still didn't have an answer for me.very disorganized.no recommendation from me.

an from Waterloo
an from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Ash Chimney Sweeps

Had a bad experience with this company. I asked for someone who could give us advice on soot coming up bricks at front of fireplace, and what to do. They sent an inexperienced person who did not give us good advice. We ended up with thousands of dollars in additional costs (between 3,000 and 4,000) because we followed his advice. He didn't know what he was talking about at all, and a more qualified person put things straight. We were also overcharged for the sweeping he did at the same time. I would not recommend this company at all. Head office is also somewhat disorganized, when you call for customer complaint resolution. I get the feeling they're a large company and really just don't care about their customers that much.

george from Hamilton
george from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Tops to Chimney

I cannot comment on the Quality, I do take exception to the lack of communication regarding pricing. I feel I was overcharged and the last straw was the amount to apply the sealer. Make sure you understand everything in advance from this company.

Don from Hamilton
Don from Hamilton
1 review Dundas, ON

Chimney Sweeps

This is our fifth year using Ash Chimney Sweeps and as always they did an amazing job! Slight glitch in timing due to traffic but they were professional and courtesy. Office staff is well informed. I will be using them for many years to come.

Paolo Hollando from Hagersville
Paolo Hollando from Hagersville
1 review Hagersville, ON

Chimney clean and cap

Did not turn up at all on first and second bookings and no call either time to explain why they weren't coming. We were promised a discount because of this and then had to pay the previously quoted price. Do not use this company.

Denise from Hamilton
Denise from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Cleaning

Awesome! They came when they said they would. Andy cleaned without making a mess and was very helpful in helping us newbies with our new fireplace! Office staff is also very helpful.

Michelle in Hamilton
Michelle in Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Inspection, sweep, new roof cap.

Honest. On-time and informative.
I used them to look at several fireplaces when we were looking at houses and they gave us good advice - even the home inspector said the Dundas team has an excellent reputation.

More about Ash Chimney Sweeps

We service. . . Oakville/ Burlington/ Hamilton/ Dundas/ Kitchener/ Guelph/ Cambridge/ Brantford/ Mississauga. Please visit our web site for the local phone number in your area.