Chimney Sweeps

Reviews for MGG Chimney Sweep

Liz H.
Liz H.

Chimney cleaning.

Martin and Domenic did a thorough job cleaning the chimney of our wood burning fireplace. They were friendly and professional.

Thank you Liz for the great review, we are working hard to keep our customer happy providing an excellent service at a reasonable price.
Thank you for choosing MGG Chimney Sweep
Martin

Terry
Terry

Chimney cleaning

This is the second time I have contracted MGG Chimney Services to clean my chimney. They are very reliable, arriving on time, as scheduled. Chimney sweeping is a very dirty job and all work is done from the inside, but this company arrived with drop cloths, a shop vac and left my home as clean as they found it. Also my chimney and fireplace is like new and ready to start the winter season. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Terry, Thank you for choosing MGG to look after your chimney. We know that everyone has choice when it comes to inviting a service company into your home and we are thrilled that we are your go to chimney service company when it comes to wood burning. Thank you for your business and have a great day! MGG Chimney Sweep

David G.
David G.

Chimney cleaning

This is the third cleaning MGG has done for us. As usual they did a great job, on time, kept the living room clean. Friendly and helpful with advice as well..

asmmiddleton
asmmiddleton

Chimney cleaning

The two gentlemen were extremely professional and the job is extremely clean and neatly done

Thank you for the review. MGG CHimney Sweep

gillian c.
gillian c.

Chimney cleaning

They arrived at scheduled time. They were focused and efficient in the work that was done. Fast and efficient. Cleaned the area that they worked in when they were done. Job well done. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for taking your time writing your review!
Unexpected things could have happened with all of us, no matter how hard we try to make our best.
I’m happy you are satisfying with the result and looking forward to serve your chimney needs.
Best regards

daniella
daniella

Chimney cleaning

Nice, clean and even gave me a quick demo on how to use my insert. I'd definitely use them again!

Thank you very much to choosing MGG Chimney Sweep!
Your grateful feedback is very appreciated.
I’m happy you are satisfied with the service we provided in a most efficient way.
Thank you again for sharing your experience on HomeStars and looking forward to be helpful if any chimney issue ever arise in your house.

Karina
Karina
1 review Milton, ON

Chimney cleaning

MGG called with a reminder the day before our service, and the team arrived promptly on the day of our appointment. They were respectful of my home by removing their boots and laying down blankets to minimize mess. The owner was the one who performed the service and gave us great suggestions for improving our use and enjoyment of our wood fireplace.

Thanks for the review!
I make sure to provide my customers with as much advice and care and I'm glad to see it being taken in a positive way.
Enjoy your fireplace !

wtj
wtj
1 review Acton, ON

Chimney Flue install and annual sweeping

We have been using MGG for 3 years now. They initially installed a new flue to bring the wood fireplace up to code and then have been back the last 2 years to clean. Entirely happy with their service.

Thank you so much for your awesome review, the MGG team is glad to know that you are satisfied with the service provided by one of our expert chimney sweep. Do not hesitate to contact us again ! MGG Chimney Sweep

Darlene
Darlene

Chimney cleaning

I had two fireplaces cleaned. They showed up on time, Very pleasant And professional. Would highly recommend

Hello Darlene, Thanks for your positive feedback. We do appreciate your business and our goal is to continuously remain yours for any of your chimney needs. MGG Chimney Sweep

Sally
Sally

Chimney cleaning

Very happy with the chimney cleaning service provided by MGG. They were on time, friendly, and provided helpful a tip to prevent smoke from going into the house prior to lighting the next fire. Thanks MGG

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really do appreciate it. We are glad to hear you were pleased with the worK. Mgg Chimney Sweep

More about MGG Chimney Sweep

MGG Chimney Sweep has been keeping homes and families safe and warm by providing great quality service, for their wood burning fireplaces, woodstoves and inserts, for a great price. Free estimates, guaranteed work and spotless clean up, are services that you can expect.

Wett Inspection is imperative when buying a home, changing insurance companies or installing a wood burning fireplace or stove.