Ash Chimney Sweeps

Carrie in Brantford
Carrie in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

fire place maintenace

We just purchased an older home. We got the company to come and clean out fireplace and make sure it was safe to use. they were very nice and not pushy with sales of services.

JMK in Cambridge
JMK in Cambridge
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Chimney Cleaning

We wanted to get the chimney cleaning before using our wood burning fireplace; unsure of what the previous owner's did to maintain it.

It turns out the furnace had been cleaned in the recent years and was in good shape. The sweep gave us tips on using the fireplace and generally was very helpful. The whole process was very quick - including laying down protective sheets and taking them back up after - 30-35 minutes I think it took.

The only reason I didn't rate them a full 10 was it was the second appointment I made; the first one they didn't come on time and I couldn't wait around for the person to arrive and had to reschedule.

Lakeshore Home Maintenance - Oakville
Lakeshore Home Maintenance - Oakville

Chimney cleaning

I hired this company to clean two of the chimneys in our home and they were professional and effective. The serviceman gave us good information regarding our chimneys (converting to gas or to keep as woodburning) and explained everything carefully. I have recommended and will continue to do so.

Tommy V. in Mississauga
Tommy V. in Mississauga

Chimney cleaning

Ash provided an exceptional service. Took preventative measures to avoid any mess, not that it was necessary. Show up on time as scheduled and the job was completed quickly. They inspected the chimney from top to bottom and let us know what repairs or preventative maintenance was required without pushing for additional services just for extra costs. Highly recommended!

A.F in mississauga
A.F in mississauga

Chimney cleaning, sweeping and inspection

Searched for chimney sweeping in HOMESTARS but couldn't locate a business. So I searched the yellow pages and found ASH chimney sweeps for the annual cleaning of my fireplace.
Friendly person who took my call " Ashley" no pun inteded. Great service technician " Andy " answered my questions, gave me very good advice and now I'm confident about having a safe clean chimney for this coming winter. Look forward to next years service and having Andy back. he also had extra chimney caps in his truck to replace my old rusted out one. Stainless steel great quality. Now no more squirels in my home!!

More about Ash Chimney Sweeps

We service. . . Oakville/ Burlington/ Hamilton/ Dundas/ Kitchener/ Guelph/ Cambridge/ Brantford/ Mississauga. Please visit our web site for the local phone number in your area.
Looking for Chimney Sweeps pros in Hamilton?