Bin There Dump That

Daniel Grammenopoulos from Whitby
Daniel Grammenopoulos from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home dumpster rental

We used the Whitby branches service recently on three occasions. They were always awesome to take my order. The bin was delivered on time without fuss. It was clean and in good condition. It was picked up on time when asked for pick up. And we were billed quickly. I cannot say anything more except that they are a button down, professional company which takes pride in what they do. Congratulations to the Whitby team. From our experience, I highly recommend them.

Good morning Daniel,
Thank you so much for expressing to us the great experience(s) you've had. We truly do strive to provide excellent customer service, but also to have our bins and equipment in good condition so as not to be an eyesore, but also to ensure safe and responsible transportation on the roadways. Thank you again for the kind review, and hopefully we will hear from you again for your next project!

Mark
Mark
6 reviews Aurora, ON

Dumpster Rental

We took possession of our home over the winter and amassed a lot of garbage, construction material and a rusty above ground pool. I ordered a dumpster from Bin There Dump That, partially because of the pun. But their great service was no joke. I called late in the week before the May long weekend and they still had availability (unlike a few others that I called). They provided me a general delivery window (Friday afternoon) and the truck came while I was working outside. Their delivery driver was very friendly and efficient. The drop took no more than 5 minutes. I filled the bin over the weekend and when I called for pickup on Tuesday, it was gone before I got home from work. All in all a great experience. I will definitely be using them again for the bathroom reno later this year.

Hi Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I'm so glad to hear, that we were able to take off some of the stress from moving and renovations - it's what we strive to do! We are here to help as best we can! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our entire team and we look forward to hearing from you, when you get that bathroom reno underway! Thank you again!

Andrea Meynell from Toronto
Andrea Meynell from Toronto

Bin delivery

They are not able to accurately manage expectations of delivery times, so one should NEVER plan on their windows. They take no responsibility for being late nor do they seem to care about improving the customer service. If you do not care if they arrive when they say, you are fine, otherwise deal with a company that does not overbook and can be more accurate with their scheduling.

Good morning Andrea,
Following the conversation over the phone, again, we apologize for any inconveniences we may have caused you. Due to traffic, and other circumstances, we do not guarantee times; however, we do try our absolute best to arrive within the scheduled time frames that people have requested, for either deliveries or pick ups. As I mentioned over the phone, we do appreciate your feedback; which has been shared with our entire team; and as I've mentioned, we do strive our very best to arrive within scheduled time frames, again though - we do not guarantee times as there are too many factors outside of our control such as traffic. Thank you

Deanna from Niagara-on-the-lake
Deanna from Niagara-on-the-lake
2 reviews Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Reno Waste Disposal

Bin There, Dump That is our bin service provider of choice. We have rented several bins from BTDT. The bins are always clean and Doug at Bin There Dump That Niagara/St. Catharines Region provides exceptional service.

Hello Deanna,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. This profile is actually for the BTDT Durham/GTA office, however, I will most certainly pass along your kind words. Thanks again! :)

Robert from Oshawa
Robert from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Bin rental

Cut down my large tree on Friday and wanted to get rid of all the brush. Considered renting a chipper at a local home improvement store that rents them but would need to drag it home - then deal with the wood chips. Saturday morning I took a chance and called B.T.D.T. to see if a bin might be available asap. Was I pleased to hear one could be dropped off shortly! They fully explained what could be put in it and how much it would cost - including late fees if I kept it more than 7 days. Driver had a great attitude and the bin arrived clean - wasn't a rusty eyesore in my driveway. Loaded it up with 9 yards of my junk and called for pickup on Monday. The price was less than what I would have had to pay to rent the chipper! I highly recommend this and will use again.

Good afternoon Robert,
Thank you SO much for taking the time out of your day to write us such a thoughtful review. We strive everyday to provide excellent customer service - from the first phone call, to the delivery, pick up and invoicing. I'm so glad to hear that we were able to sustain that excellence, throughout your personal experience with us & were budget friendly to boot!
Again, thank you so much & looking forward to hearing from you again!

Ash in Baby Point
Ash in Baby Point

Disposal services for a new home build

BTDT has been providing waste disposal services for the new home we've been building over the last 18 months. From the dispatchers to the drivers, everyone there is a pleasure to deal with. They deliver and pick-up promptly, and are unfailingly professional. Highly recommended.

Good morning!
First off, thank you so much for taking the time to express your appreciation. Providing customer service is our number one priority and to know that we can even make the smallest part of your home building process just that much less stressful and easy-going is a huge compliment in itself. Again, thank you and we hope that we can continue to help throughout the process until your home is complete!

David Brown from Alliston
David Brown from Alliston
1 review Alliston, ON

Down Sizing Time

My wife and I are currently down sizing with lots of stuff we have packed and carried for years now being thrown out. Needing a Bin for the project we rented a bin from "Bin There Done That" and were totally satisfied with the service, drop off, pick up and professional service buy their office staff and driver(s). I recommend this company to anyone that needs to down size without paying over priced prices. Thanks you so much for making this event so much more easier than just downsizing.

Good morning David,
Thank you SO much for taking the time out of your day to send us such a thoughtful review. From taking an order, to the delivery and pick up to the final invoice, we really do try to provide the utmost professional services. I'm so glad to hear that everything we did made your downsizing easier & without breaking the bank. To hear that we achieved what we set out to do, is the greatest compliment. I will be sure to pass along your remarks to our entire team. Looking forward to helping you on your next job! :)

Brenda from Whitby
Brenda from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Home Reno

A couple of days after renting our 4th bin we had a small bump in the road but John was quick to personally come over and resolve the issue. THIS is the quality of service that we had been getting and why we have used this company for several projects and will continue to do so in the future. Thanks John for your 5 star service.

Review has 1 previous version

Good morning Brenda, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how everything went. Sorry to hear that there was a mishap, but glad to know it was resolved quickly and sufficiently. Looking forward to hearing from you on your next project. :)

Brenda Roeder from Scarborough
Brenda Roeder from Scarborough

Junk Removal

We needed to clear out the 70's basement man cave and called Bin There Dump That for a bin rental. The phone staff were very professional and the bin arrived exactly at the time promised. The driver was courteous and put the bin exactly where we wanted it. Scheduling the pick was just as easy and the driver who picked up our bin was just as good. It was nice to deal with a company that gave us the service exactly as advertised. We will definitely use them again and will not hesitate to recommend them. Great Job Everyone!

Good morning Brenda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We demand professionalism from all of our employees and strive to uphold our outstanding service level; it is fantastic to hear that we are achieving what we advertise. Looking forward to hearing from you on your next job and want to thank you for spreading the word! Your compliments will be shared with our entire team and thank you again for sharing with us! :)

More about Bin There Dump That

Leading junk removal company specializing in household cleanups and decluttering, removal of renovation debris, shingles, small amounts of landscaping waste, and general garbage and trash! We offer same-day service in all of our service areas. Our unique system ensures that your driveway is always protected!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Whitby?