Bin There Dump That

Unit 1, 718 Centre Street, North Whitby ON L1N 7T8
Junk Removal
Bin There Dump That

Reviews for Bin There Dump That

Garbage removal from our basement

We hired guys from Bin There Dump That to haul all the garbage from our basement. They were very friendly and easy to work with. Guys came on time and did really great job. Will use this company in the future, thanks!

Thank you very much! Always happy to help.

toheed in Scarborough
toheed in Scarborough

BIN RENTAL OVERCHARGED

I rented their 4 yard bin for mixed garbage and could fill only half of that bin. They charge me for 2.74 Tons(2,740kgs). 50% of the loaded stuff was wooden cabinets and tree wastage, 25% was dry soil, and 25% was concrete and asphalt. I loaded all this stuff single-handedly in 50 minutes without using any machine. This company manipulate weigjht. beware of it.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Junk removal in Etobicoke

We used Bin There Dump That to remove an old garbage from our garage. This guys are professionals. They provided us with a quote by phone. Price was reasonable in comparison with other companies. Thanks again!

Thank you so much!

Craig H.
Craig H.
4 reviews Gravenhurst, ON

junk removal for moving

I used this service 3 times in 2017 to ready two homes for moving. From their customer service to their timely delivery and picking up of the bin when requested, their service was exceptional. The driveway in all cases was protected, and they swept up around where the bin had been placed after it was put back on the truck. The drivers in all cases were courteous and friendly. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again should the occasion arise.

Good morning Craig!
Let me start by thanking you for taking the time to share your experience. Customer service remains our number one priority from your very first phone call to us, right to the bin being properly delivered and picked up, as you noted above, to your billing. We strive to do exactly what we say we will do, so we are glad to know that from your first point of contact right through to your final bill, our representatives were friendly, courteous, informative and your bin needs were fulfilled flawlessly. Thank you again for sharing your feedback, and I will be sure to pass along your comments to the entire team. We look forward to hearing from you again next time!

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Home Reno

From the initial phone call to when they picked the bin up I was very happy to deal with a company with such professionalism. Very friendly on the phone, made me confident I was dealing with the right company. I will refer you to any one in need.

Thanks again,

-Kenn Stewart

Good morning Kenn, First off I would like to say thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide the utmost in customer service, and we are glad to know your experience with our customer representatives was nothing short of professional, courteous and educational. Thank you for the referrals and if we can ever help you out with a bin need again, don't hesitate to give us call. Again, thank you for sharing your experience! :)

msantianni in Toronto
msantianni in Toronto

Repeat bin renter - great customer experience

I rarely do these reviews, but I have to in this case. I've rented several bins from this company and have had a great experience each time. They show up when they say they will, they're always pleasant on the phone, and the drivers are always courteous and do everything they can to accommodate tight spaces. I just had a bin picked up, and the driver took the time to roll up my tarp neatly for me. Little touches, they matter. Plus pricing is competitive.

Good afternoon, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. The little things really do count - they make all the difference! A philosophy we definitely share with you. Customer service comes first above all else, so we are glad to hear that your experiences have been great from dealing with office staff to the drivers. Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Sean in Markham
Sean in Markham

Home Renos Cleanup

Went with Bin There Dump That because of the great reviews. Whenever I called the guy I spoke to was great, knowledgeable and very friendly. Bin was scheduled and arrived just a bit outside of the two hour window, not bad. Picked up on time, driveway was not swept like in the video they advertise, not a big deal since the dirt left was mine, it just fell out as the bin was being angled and lifted onto the truck. My only issue was that I asked for the bin to be placed on the far right side of my driveway since I have a semi and I share the driveway with my neighbour. My neighbour didn't complain that the bin was slightly on his side, but I felt bad as he struggle to lift his infant out of the car in a tiny space. And there was plenty of space to move the bin over more on my side, at least 2 feet, unfortunately I wasn't home for this. Other than that overall the service is great and for the cost is very reasonable. I would use them again in the future.

Hi Sean,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I apologize that your driveway was not swept, nor was the bin placed where you had asked for it to be placed. We strive to provide the utmost in customer service from the time you place the order, to your final invoice, and we did not meet our own expectations in this case. I will make sure our team is followed up with this information, so that we can learn from your experience, and do an even better job, next time. I'm glad to hear the rest of your experience was pleasant, and we do hope to hear from you again.
Thanks again, and have a great day!

Garrie in Whitby
Garrie in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

BTDT Whitby, Great service, Nice people

Never having ordered a dumpster before i had a bunch of questions, lady on phone was very patient and answered all my questions. I ordered one to be dropped off on Friday. It was delivered early, and put in the exact spot i wanted it to be. We filled in a few hours and came to realize we still had more stuff, so at 8:30 on sat i called and asked if it could be picked up and an empty one dropped off, even though it was a long weekend i had my empty dumpster in place by 9:15. Wish all companies were this efficient.

Hi Garrie, Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We always aim to be educational, and informative, especially for new bin renters! We also strive, to do exactly what we say we're going to do. We're so glad to hear that from the first point of contact, right through to when your bin was picked up, that this was your experience with us. Thanks again for sharing, and I will be sure to pass your comments on to our entire office.

Richard Osborne from Whitchurch-stouffville
Richard Osborne from Whitchurch-stouffville
5 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Dumpster Rental

Very simple, totally efficient and surprisingly cost-effective! The dumpster was easy to book, BTDT were very clear regarding costs and expected arrival of the dumpster. It arrived on time, with careful placement on our driveway. We did our work, filled the dumpster over a few days, called up and within 30 seconds had arranged for it to be picked up the next day. I would definitely recommend BTDT to friends and neighbours - in fact, I already have!

Hi Richard,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We really do strive our very best to have bins delivered and picked up on time, and make sure that our office staff is knowledgeable and effective in communicating our services to our customers. We love to hear when we have met and or exceeded our customers expectations, so again, thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts, and for the referrals! Have a great day, hope to hear from you for your next project.

More about Bin There Dump That

Leading junk removal company specializing in household cleanups and decluttering, removal of renovation debris, shingles, small amounts of landscaping waste, and general garbage and trash! We offer same-day service in all of our service areas. Our unique system ensures that your driveway is always protected!
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Thornhill?