Super Glass Co

Scott H in Richmond
Scott H in Richmond
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Shower Stall Glass

Avoid using them. They will not follow up on any problems after the payment.

They made 3 mistakes with my shower stall glass, 2 of which contribute to water escaping into the bathroom. And due to their mistakes I cannot even attach anything to the door to reduce the water escaping. Derrick set up a time to come look but then didn't show and is not returning my calls... Unfortunately my wife paid them so it appears I'm out of luck.

Update:
After 3 weeks finally got Derrick to come out and assess the glass. He agreed was botched and "wouldn't be happy until its done right". Its been over a month since he came out and he still won't confirm that the replacement glass has even been ordered...

Sico Mak from Vancouver
Sico Mak from Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Glass Work

Great experience dealing with Point Grey Glass. Products and workmanship were as promised. The installation was done in a timely manner and right away we noticed improvements in the heating of our home. Everything was done professionally and our home was left clean when the work was finished. Great company to do business with. Thanks Point Grey Glass

Jenn in Vancouver
Jenn in Vancouver
10 reviews ,

Shower glass and closet door install

Super Glass Co
604-737-2255
3417 Broadway West
Vancouver
BC
V6R 2B4

We had SuperGlass do frameless shower glass in two bathrooms, a mirror, and a sliding glass closet door in our condo renovation. of the companies I contacted, they were the first to respond to my request for an estimate, the first to get back to me with a quote, the best price by about 20%, and the shortest lead time.

They were an absolute pleasure to work with - friendly, fast, on schedule - and the work looks great. In a condo renovation that has been full of hiccups, it was nice to have trades in that worked out absolutely perfectly.

Thank you very much for the kind words, Jenn! It was great working with you!

Karin in Vancouver
Karin in Vancouver
3 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Installed joints in our skylight - fixed another company's mistakes

We called Super Glass Co when we noticed drafts coming through our skylights (which had been installed by another company).

Super Glass came and quickly noted the problem - joints were missing in the skylights - the company that installed the skylights (NOT Super Glass) had messed up by not installing joints.

Super Glass installed the joints and the drafts disappeared, but 8 months later we noticed some whistling coming through the skylight during a storm. We called Super Glass and they came during another storm so they could identify the problem. They repaired the joints and that eliminated the noise issue during storms - they did NOT make us pay for this alteration!

I highly recommend this company.

Truffles in Vancouver
Truffles in Vancouver
13 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Cracked window repair

We had a cracked window at our old house that we finally decided to get repaired (we were renovating that room so we figured might as well). I called Super Glass because I saw that they were not far from where we were and made an appointment. They came on time and it took them a while to remove the old glass and put in the new pane because the old window frame made it a bit of a challenge. But the end result was great--the job was well done and we were happy. They asked us to pay the bill right away by credit card (I usually prefer to be invoiced and then we can write a cheque), but I suppose being a smaller company, they want to make sure they get paid right away. Other than that though, I'd recommend them.