Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M2R 1Y9
Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Violinnat
Violinnat

Windows changes in our home.

We contacted the Global solutions company and got a quote .
They sent some one to take the measurement .The workmanship was so good they were professional people who came on time to fix the windows in our home and efficient .Mr George was a friendly person and talks in a polite and follows professionalism .

We are very happy to hear that and appriciate you took time for that nice review on us.
I know you guys have issue with glass and you know we are taking care of that already.
Our great warranty covers of course all issues like glass condensations and failure.
New glass will be installed for your one of the slider window.

GIS Team
(647) 808-8576

dg in Toronto
dg in Toronto

Entry Door Installation

I purchased a new home in pickering and wanted to replace the standard builders entry doors with something high quality, that's where George and Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

George certainly knew his stuff and was offered the best price for the product. Despite the price the product was top quality, two 8 ft steel doors aren't cheap so if one is going to spend the money you want ensure the product is great, and in this case the product is top notch.

The install crew was very professional and had two massive doors fully installed in under two hours.

If you need doors call George and Global, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much DG. We appreciate your time.
good luck with your new doors.
regards,

GIS Team
www.globalimprovementsolutions.ca

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

Roof installation

I am satisfied with the roofing services they did for me.
It was a hectic Roofing period, and I was caught in a bad situation.
Global did everything for me from start to end
They:
-organized the roofing services with all the townhouses
-Provided us amazing quotes
-worked with the insurance adjustors for clarifications
-Clean up all the sites as if they weren't there.

A week after they were done, I noticed that there was a cap missing. I called George to let him know, and within Hrs someone was there to remediate the issue.

I will highly recommend their services

Hello mr. Mitch

Thank you for taking time to review us and gave great review. Good luck with your roof.

regards,

Global Improvement Solutions Team

Oakvillemuse
Oakvillemuse

Windows

Highly recommend Global Improvement Solutions Inc for home window installation.
All our inquiries were All answered in a timely manner. Quality and effeciency exceeded our expectations.
Kudos to a Great team!

Thank you guys. Good luck with you windows. Enjoy.

philip.iannone
philip.iannone

Windows

Excellent Job! George the sales rep was amazing and the crew especially Yurri was unbelievable. Great service, Great installation and Great price. definetaly worth the call!

Thank you very much Filip for great review.
Good luck with your new windows and door.

Sosheelriaz
Sosheelriaz

Windows

Amazing product, beautiful windows and great warranty. Installers very pro active in installing and did a very clean job. Thanks to George for helping us choose the right windows for our house.

Thank you very much Sosheel.
good luck with your financed windows and door. Hope you will pay off very soon.
It was great experience working with you.

Zeynep U.
Zeynep U.

Front Door replacement

George is extremely professional and kind. He reached out to me after I submitted a request for work and was really patient in working with my busy schedule. He paid close attention to detail and provided great recommendations when it came to style. He is knowledgable and straightforward and cares about doing a great job. I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you very much Zeynep for great review.
good luck with door.
looking forward forking for you again.

Best regards,

Global Improvement Solutions Team
www.globalimprovementsolutions.ca

Mrs. K.
Mrs. K.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window Installation

Proffesional work and fast installation. The old windows were removed with care so not to damage anything. Our yard was cleaned up of all debris and checked for any nails/glass. The new windows are so beautiful and of the best quality. The installers worked fast and efficient but did not lack quality workmanship. Will recommend to friends and family.

Thank you very much you took time to review us.
good luck with your new windows.

www.globalimrovementsolutions.ca

More about Global Improvement Solutions Inc.

Quality is not only our standard for all our custom doors and Windows. We strive to give our esteemed customer boundless options when it comes to spectacular design. Global Improvement Solutions is a fast growing home and office remodeling firm with new innovations and highly rich in history. Whether you live in a contemporary style garret in the city or in a warm cottage on the outskirts of the country, we can perfectly match your chic and give you the best options. We are renowned for patio doors, Casement windows, Awning windows, fixed windows, picture windows, single hung windows, interior doors, front entry doors or even garage doors we can fit your needs even beyond your expectations.

***

Are you a homeowner finding yourself in a bit of a quandary in regards to your windows replacement for your home or office? Well, there is good news for you here, exactly if you are one of those who enjoys a great investment! You can be rest assured to enjoy the full ease which comes with finding brilliant energy windows or getting the accurate job done, and then hunting for professionals to replace windows in your office or home, in general, shouldn’t be as daunting or as difficult as you might be suspecting of it to be. Since you are very lucky to lock in with a reputable home remodelling firm with amazing and qualified window installers.