GLOBAL IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M2R 1Y9
GLOBAL IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.

Reviews for GLOBAL IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.

Mitch in Toronto
Mitch in Toronto

Roof installation

I am satisfied with the roofing services they did for me.
It was a hectic Roofing period, and I was caught in a bad situation.
Global did everything for me from start to end
They:
-organized the roofing services with all the townhouses
-Provided us amazing quotes
-worked with the insurance adjustors for clarifications
-Clean up all the sites as if they weren't there.

A week after they were done, I noticed that there was a cap missing. I called George to let him know, and within Hrs someone was there to remediate the issue.

I will highly recommend their services

Hello mr. Mitch

Thank you for taking time to review us and gave great review. Good luck with your roof.

regards,

Global Improvement Solutions Team

Oakvillemuse
Oakvillemuse

Windows

Highly recommend Global Improvement Solutions Inc for home window installation.
All our inquiries were All answered in a timely manner. Quality and effeciency exceeded our expectations.
Kudos to a Great team!

Thank you guys. Good luck with you windows. Enjoy.

philip.iannone
philip.iannone

Windows

Excellent Job! George the sales rep was amazing and the crew especially Yurri was unbelievable. Great service, Great installation and Great price. definetaly worth the call!

Thank you very much Filip for great review.
Good luck with your new windows and door.

Sosheelriaz
Sosheelriaz

Windows

Amazing product, beautiful windows and great warranty. Installers very pro active in installing and did a very clean job. Thanks to George for helping us choose the right windows for our house.

Thank you very much Sosheel.
good luck with your financed windows and door. Hope you will pay off very soon.
It was great experience working with you.

Zeynep U.
Zeynep U.

Front Door replacement

George is extremely professional and kind. He reached out to me after I submitted a request for work and was really patient in working with my busy schedule. He paid close attention to detail and provided great recommendations when it came to style. He is knowledgable and straightforward and cares about doing a great job. I would definitely hire him again.

Thank you very much Zeynep for great review.
good luck with door.
looking forward forking for you again.

Best regards,

Global Improvement Solutions Team
www.globalimprovementsolutions.ca

Mrs. K.
Mrs. K.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window Installation

Proffesional work and fast installation. The old windows were removed with care so not to damage anything. Our yard was cleaned up of all debris and checked for any nails/glass. The new windows are so beautiful and of the best quality. The installers worked fast and efficient but did not lack quality workmanship. Will recommend to friends and family.

Thank you very much you took time to review us.
good luck with your new windows.

www.globalimrovementsolutions.ca

Holburne
Holburne

Front door and side door

Excellent craftsmanship and quality of work provided, would highly recommend this company to all friends and family

Level of quality is superb, we look forward to working with them again on future home renovations

It was great experience working with you Eren.
hope we made you very happy guys.
good luck with your new doors.
Thanks again for taking time to review us here

GIS Team

More about GLOBAL IMPROVEMENT SOLUTIONS INC.

Quality is not only our standard for all our custom doors and Windows. We strive to give our esteemed customer boundless options when it comes to spectacular design. Global Improvement Solutions is a fast growing home and office remodeling firm with new innovations and highly rich in history. Whether you live in a contemporary style garret in the city or in a warm cottage on the outskirts of the country, we can perfectly match your chic and give you the best options. We are renowned for patio doors, Casement windows, Awning windows, fixed windows, picture windows, single hung windows, interior doors, front entry doors or even garage doors we can fit your needs even beyond your expectations.

***

Are you a homeowner finding yourself in a bit of a quandary in regards to your windows replacement for your home or office? Well, there is good news for you here, exactly if you are one of those who enjoys a great investment! You can be rest assured to enjoy the full ease which comes with finding brilliant energy windows or getting the accurate job done, and then hunting for professionals to replace windows in your office or home, in general, shouldn’t be as daunting or as difficult as you might be suspecting of it to be. Since you are very lucky to lock in with a reputable home remodelling firm with amazing and qualified window installers.