K Mikel Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing
K Mikel Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for K Mikel Plumbing & Heating

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Mixed up hot and cold lines, and put soften water line in drinking tap

Mikel plumbing was incompetent and rude. They mixed up our cold and hot water lines, and hooked up soften water onto hard water line. After returned to assess the problem, Mikel had the audacity to charge us for the examination, which their own plumber confirmed the mistakes. During exam, plumber broke the faucet washer, and blamed it on "a defective faucet". We had no faucet problem prior to them coming. Just the hot/cold mixed up. Jeff the manager as well as staff were dismissive and used swear words on the phone. Jeff biligerently said that they'll remove the visit charge and call it even. They had not taken responsibility of their mistakes, nor compensated for the new faucet that we had to buy. Removing a charge that was not legitimate is not taking any responsibility. Do not use this company. They do bad work, and take no ownership of the problem they created (and admitted).

Real Estate Inv. in Kitchener
Real Estate Inv. in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

AMAZING WORK!

I needed venting for a kitchen, laundry and upper bathroom sink reconfiguration done. Tim and his apprentice Jess were amazing and friendly! Keith the owner came by to talk about alternate solutions to my problem that were the most cost effective. Keith's suggestions were different from what I received from mr. Rooter and I assume was the most cost efficient.
My plumbing inspection was passed by the city of Kitchener. Yay! I did not ask for a quote and I still do not know the cost for this job, but I am sure it will be fair as Keith is trustworthy. I highly recommend this company!!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Large Job, Lots of difficulties

My husband hired K mikel to do the plumbing for our house re-model. Some of their work was good, some wasn't. Invoicing was disorganized, and records of time spent and purchases made were not straightforward. In the end their was a major dispute on the amount owing, and finally, after convincing the owner to look at my spreadsheet he realized they had made a mistake. Next time, if I had a large job, we would use a better organized company, that us used to doing well on larger scale jobs.

John in Kitchener
John in Kitchener
3 reviews ,

Dishwasher Installation

Have used these guys for a couple small jobs, most recently for a dishwasher installation (roughed in, in a new kitchen). Nice guys, relatively clean and courteous, quality of work has always seemed to be good. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.