Delexplumbing & Drains

Reviews for Delexplumbing & Drains

Shanil from Mississauga
Shanil from Mississauga

New Garden Tap Installation

Jawad was very professional and installed a new outdoor garden tap by connecting it to the main water line. He also installed 2 water shut off valves for us. The work was completed in a timely manner. I am very happy with the work he did.

Asdin
Asdin

Sink faucet replaced and toilet fixed

I have a great experience with Delex plumbing. Jawad was on time and did an excellent work. He is very respectful, professional, honest and knows exactly what he is doing.
Jawad does not over charge for his job. Thing that I appreciate a lot.
I am very satisfied with the work and I highly recommend Delex for any of the plumbing job.
I will certainly call him again when needed.

Thank you!

Olivier
Olivier

Plumbing

Fast-Easy-Efficient-Affordable. I had a kind of emergency situation at home and Jawad was able to respond to the demand in a very fast and professional way. I am very satisfied with the service provided.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Shower Service

We were very impressed with the service. Highly professional, responsible and high quality work. We would recommend Jawad, he was fantastic and helped solved our problem efficiently and was very knowledgeable.

Thanks very much

djmacinnis
djmacinnis
1 review Burlington, ON

washer line vale replacement

Delex contacted me by phone the same business day as I placed my request with Homestars website. Was able to arrange service call within 24 hours. Showed up on time with all necessary tools and parts. Helped me move the appliances so that he could access the water lines. worked very quickly and finished in 30 minutes. replaced 2 old washer line faucets/valves which were leaking water inside my condo unit. Delex rapid response was very helpful because I was scared of water damage if the leaks continued or got worse. very friendly polite professional. I took his info because I will 100% call again if I have a problem and will recommend to friends and family.

It was a pleasure serving you!

houcine in Toronto
houcine in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Plumbing

Jawad was great. he went over and beyond my expectations and was able to provide valuable adbice on how to tackle the work. He executed in a very professional way on time!

Thank you for the kind words!

Ron from Mississauga
Ron from Mississauga

New Bathroom

Job was to install a complete/full bathroom in the basement previously a storage room. Delex took on the job to do a complete reno including new drains, all fixtures (toilet, shower, vanity, lighting) plus any electrical, flooring, dry wall and new door. We are very satisfied with the job done. On time, on quote, high quality workmanship and very friendly helpful advice along the way. This is a very professional contractor and I have no problem giving him the highest recommendation.

Thank you so much it was pleasure working with you

Antoinette in Etobicoke
Antoinette in Etobicoke

Bathroom renovation

I was very pleased with the work and the helpful suggestions the contractor made to help me save money. He also had very good ideas in suggesting Colors and materials. Honest, reliable, I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone.

G&C in Burlington
G&C in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom plumbing and renovation

Excellent service provider; pleasant man to deal with and has the ability to make great suggestions and find creative solutions when Reno & plumbing difficulties arise. Very pleased with results and cost.

Thank you very much for the kind words!

More about Delexplumbing & Drains

At Delex Plumbing & Drains, we aim to provide quality plumbing services combined with honesty to our residential clients in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington and surrounding areas. Our services are: General Plumbing for Kitchen, Bathroom, Basements and Drains. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.