Delexplumbing & Drains

Reviews for Delexplumbing & Drains

Juan in Hamilton
Juan in Hamilton

Drain Clog

Yesterday night during the laundry time, we got a backflow water in our basement, I called Delex this morning and they came one hour after, fixed the problem and now I am stress-free. He also fixed a pipe that I broke last night in my intent to fix the problem

Thanks a lot Jawad

Thank you very much! Glad we could help.

Malim
Malim
1 review Milton, ON

Installation

I totally recommend Jawad to anyone. He was very professional, was on time and had great pricing. There were no suprise costs. He was also very knowledgable about his trade. He installed my dishwasher, fridge, washing machine and dryer. And best of all, he did not leave any mess when the job was done. I rate Jawad and his company Delex Plumbing 5/5. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much!

Kyle K.
Kyle K.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Pipe leak

The owner did an amazing job for a reasonable price!

One of the pipes on the basement ceiling started leaking close to 8pm just before Labour Day. Quotes from other companies started from $300 with the possibility of going up to $1,000. This guy asked me to send him photos of the pipe and quoted $120.

In less than an hour, he came to my house and fixed it. He'll definitely be my go-to person for plumbing jobs.

ellen.lockley
ellen.lockley

Leaking pipe under sink

Replaced the water hoses from the tap to the drain. Showed up on time, very reliable, personable and very reasonable charge.

ibekrazy6988
ibekrazy6988

Faucet Repair!

Not only did he accommodate us quickly and after hours! He was pleasant, polite, friendly. As well and just importantly, he was knowledgeable, and displayed excellent craftsmanship! We would HIGHLY recommend anyone to this fine gentleman for all your plumbing needs (and more). I can’t say enough good things about our experience. Please go independent and stay away from the big commercial guys. Pricing was excellent as well!!

Thanks a lot

Jag
Jag

Fixed water leakage in the basement

Copper pipe in the basement was damaged due to its age. Plumber Jawad replaced the entire pipe plus installed the water shut off valve. He was very courteous

JOHN
JOHN
1 review Milton, ON

Plumbing

Jawad is a great guy. One of the pipes at my house got burst and I called Delex Plumbing and Drains straightaway. He was at my house within the hour and did an amazing job. He was fast and left no mess. I would totally recommend Delex Plumbing and Drains to anyone! Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Binay
Binay

Plumbing,

It was very professional, tidy and finished on time. He was very good in making me aware of wear and tear and how to do day to day maintenance.

More about Delexplumbing & Drains

At Delex Plumbing & Drains, we aim to provide quality plumbing services combined with honesty to our residential clients in Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington and surrounding areas.