Rapid Service Parts & Delivery Ltd

Rapid Service Parts & Delivery Ltd

Reviews for Rapid Service Parts & Delivery Ltd

Brent in Toronto
Brent in Toronto

Over glass replacement and clock replacement

I would never hire this company!!!After charging me over $3500 to place a piece of glass in my oven and replace an oven clock.... i still have no OVEN. This company sent an incompetent service man that installed the glass wrong the first time and refused to clean the glass before installation. ON the second attempt to install the glass correctly the glass that in itself cost $1400 got broken. The installer neglected to inform me he had removed the clamps holding the glass in place and when trying to clean it (because he refused) the glass fell. the installer basically laughed and said maybe this time have a glass company make you the glass. After speaking with head office they basically told me top go to hell and not there problem. They offered no help to fix the situation and a month after the incident they billed my credit card $400 for the install work over the 400+ they billed the first attempt. I cannot imagine anyone would be happy after spending as much money as the cost of a new oven on glass replacement and in the end be exactly where you started with a broken glass oven. Given the fact this company told me TO BAD SO SAD and then ignore me but still bill me for a service that did not fix the problem. They are dishonest, greedy and i recommend you never deal with this company.

P. Lee in Mississauga
P. Lee in Mississauga

european appliances problems solved

Howard who has serviced my dishwasher and washer/dryer at least 2 times in the past 5 years, he is very experienced and professional, and he is friendly in a way that he communicates well with his clients and happy to give consumer advice. Many thanks to Howard!

Thank you for you kind comments. I will pass this on to Howard.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Never Disappoint

I have been dealing with this company for about 20 years and have never been disappointed.
If you value integrity, excellent business practises and efficient reliable friendly service you need look no further.
They epitomize the best of a long established family business and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them for all appliance repairs and service.
It can sometimes be difficult to find parts for European appliances but in 20 years this company has never failed.
Cannot say enough good things about them.

Thank you Janet. We really appreciate your comments.

Melissa phillips from Toronto
Melissa phillips from Toronto

exceptional service

My appliance is still under warranty, and had been running a little nosier than I would like. Howard came and he agreed the bottom fan on the wine fridge is indeed louder and will be replaced.

He had such great energy and knowledge and was a pleasure to have work on my wine fridge!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fridge repair

Great service. Friendly phone people and quick service. Very satisfied overall!
I would strongly recommend call hen
For your appliance needs.
In particular, the receptionist in the parts department was personable and very efficient - not an easy job to begin with but she is good at what she does!!

1pattytrost in Mississauga
1pattytrost in Mississauga

Oven Hinges Replaced Just Before Christmas!

The oven hinges on our DCS 5 burner gas stove pretty much wore out just before the holidays. I called Rapid Service on December 21st and they sent a technician 2 days later. He was very knowledgeable and fixed the problem quickly. He was also friendly and cleaned up after himself when he was finished. Everything about this experience was perfect - from the person who took my initial call to the timely arrival of the very courteous technician who fixed the problem. We will definitely use Rapid Service the next time we have an appliance requiring a repair.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I will pass your comments on to our staff.

RColosimo in Toronto
RColosimo in Toronto

Serviced my oven

My DCS fisher and paykel oven broke for the 4th time and these guys were super fast to come during the Christmas holidays and fixed my oven. They also assured me they would come back if the problem persisted and continue to work on my stove to locate the route of the problem.

Thank you for your review. I will pass on your comments to the technician

D P in Ottawa
D P in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wonderful Service solved previous company's mistakes

After another service company charged us several hundred dollars cash to diagnose our Northland fridge we called Rapid Service. They diagnosed correctly over the phone, and with a 30 minute service call and minor part fixed everything. Dawn was super helpful on the phone and Tam and Howard are obviously professionals with lots of experience. I am seldom happy with Repair service, this was a stellar experience

Thank you for the wonderful review. It's been a stressful week trying to get everyone taken care of for the holidays. It made our day.

Stove Repair

We called in and spoke to a lady and we were very clear from the beginning we did not want to spend more than $200 or $250 fixing a stove that was worth less than $250. the bill kept creeping up from $96 to $130, then all of a sudden to over $300, and they still wanted to add parts after that.

so they "fixed" the stove, and had to cover a $90 part themselves as they failed to understand we did not want to spend $400, and not even 2 months later, the same part and on the same burner of that same stove stopped working, and they wont even cover the cost of the 2nd repair, considering its a warranty job. Quoted us another "service" call, and another repair.

So if you want crappy service, where they DO NOT listen to your needs, and give you shoddy workmanship with repairs that last less than 3 months, then go ahead and call them... otherwise, stay away as they have no idea how to treat people.

For the record, this is the second time we hired them for a stove repair at another property of ours, and the first one was a nightmare as well. So I did give them a second chance.

We are never happy when a relationship with a customer goes bad. However we absolutely reserve the right to cease providing service to verbally abusive customers.

We understand that no one ever wants to spend money on servicing an appliance. So we always explain our fees. If parts are needed, we provide the cost before installation. It is the customer's choice to proceed. We always try to have the parts in hand before the service call to avoid a second trip and save the customer the expense. We have no control over the manufacturing weaknesses of the machine nor the current state and condition of the appliance. We are also unable to give a firm diagnoses over the phone.

Kaspar in London
Kaspar in London

Northland Fridge Repair

I called Dawn after my Northland Fridge stopped working. Kumar came later that week and changed out the compressor. My fridge works as well as the day I bought it now. Very pleased with the ease of setting up the call and the speed at which they got the required parts. I'll be calling them next time something breaks down.

More about Rapid Service Parts & Delivery Ltd

We have been servicing major appliances in the GTA for over 25 years. We service AGA, Bluestar, SMEG, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Heartland, Garland, Lacornue, Capital, Lynx Grills, Bosch, FAGOR, ASKO, ARDA, U-line, FiveStar, Twin Eagles, Eurotech, Marvel, Ariston, Bendix, Equator, Northland, Lacanche, Hirundo, Haier, Creda, Daewoo, EuroCave, Wolf, NXR ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Mississauga?