Stittsville Glass & Sign

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Window Replacement

Dave and Luv replaced a cracked window pane in our home. They are very knowledgeable in this field. They carefully took measurements and ensured us that we would be pleased With the results. The order was filled on a very short time frame. During the installation they were extremely careful and both worked efficiently to replace the glass. They are two very friendly and courteous gentleman who go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service. We are very pleased with the end result and would not hesitate to use them again in the future. And the best part for us is that we had an opportunity to support a local company who gives endlessly to our community.

Indermum
Indermum
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window replacement

I had a cracked window. I called Stittsville Glass &Sign ..the window 7was ordered with thoughtful attention.. and was installed by Dave and Andrew who were friendly, professionally and clearly knowledgable thus the installation was done very quickly and I am so pleased to have my cracked replaced...Dave and Andrew represent this company very well..yes I would use them again.

Windows and screens and more in
Windows and screens and more in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Glass windows and screens, etc.

After a number of frustrating local phone calls to enquire about having window screens made to measure, it was recommended I call Stittsville Glass on Main Street, Stittsville. I did so and had a most pleasant conversation with a gentleman who asked me to bring in my current screens. He thought he could repair them although they were quite bowed, but it might save me the cost of new builds. He did indeed get them into shape very quickly .... at absolutely no charge! Wonderful service, thoroughly recommended.