Exquisite Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  Exquisite Contracting

Reviews for Exquisite Contracting

David in Streetsville
David in Streetsville

Removing and replacing porcelain tiles in foyer

Adam ,from Exquisite , removed our old tiles and addressed our concerns with regards to the loose sub-floor. In addition to screwing down the subfloor, he used a new plastic underlay which will provide better stability than wire mesh. He did an impressive job of laying out the tile pattern and the installed ties make our small foyer look bigger. And it looks great!

1 review ,

Renovation

Having seen the work in erecting fences and constructing decks my wife & I decided to contract Exquisite Contracting to sand. resurface and paint our family room. They did a marvellous job with a sanding machine and palm sander removing all the scratches and dings in the floor and bringing it to a smooth surface and then stained it. Before spray painting the ceiling and walls they filled in all the nicks in the walls and sanded it down to a smooth surface and taped down all the windows and crown mouldings - very professional. Being the perfectionists they are they made sure there were no flaws in any of their works. They are trustworthy, conscientious and harding working and complete the work promptly and professionally.
We were very pleased with their work and have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone who needs a good professional contractor.

Anthony D in Aurora
Anthony D in Aurora

Shed

I contracted Exquisite Contracting to do a big 12x8 shed, and also required demolition of my old garage.

I found them to be very professional to deal with and were extremely good at doing a fantastic job, they included few freebies that were not part of the original agreement..

I would strongly recommend them to anyone as they were professional and courteous and finished the job in a timely fashion.

Anthony D.