Jt Construction Solutions

Reviews for Jt Construction Solutions

hilary in North York
hilary in North York

Kitchen Renovation

I was very satisfied with my complete kitchen reno.We were able to make the most of a smaller condo kitchen with additional storeage. The result is very aesthetically pleasing. All of the work people were courteous and approachable. Every effort was made to complete the project to my specifications and fairly quickly. I would happily hire these people again.They are committed to providing excellent service.

Cam in Toronto
Cam in Toronto

Floor Installation

I was looking to do some soundproofing / new flooring work between units in a duplex I recently purchased and Justin was the only contractor (out of 3 I interviewed) who approached the situation with a logical approach.

Once hired, they came in under budget and got the job done quicker and better than I ever could have imagined.

Will be recommending them wherever I can

Thank you very much for reaching out to give us this review! It is a great surprise! We very much look forward to working with you on future projects.

sam
sam

Extension

Great great company
Everyone from Ted to Justin to Jillian

Very professional, always had time to answer questions and talk us through everything- even had time to answer all the questions our 8&5 yo had

Would highly recommend them and would not hesitate to use them again for our next project

Thank you Sammy! It was really a joy working with you as well as answering your questions! The girls really had some good ones!

Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Stefan G.
Stefan G.

Basement walkout

JT construction where 100% professional. The work started when they said it would. All there employees from the owners on down where polite, professional and helpful in explaining what they where doing at all times.

The job site was kept immaculate everyday. Both during the process and when they left for the night.

We would recommend them to anyone that needs a renovation project on there house big or small.

Thank you so much! Great to hear that you're happy with the way things went!

We look forward to working with you ion future projects.

Cathy L.
Cathy L.

Bathroom Renovation

This bathroom renovation is the third project we have done with JT Construction Solutions and we continue to be impressed with their work. Ted and Justin are conscientious and responsive. Their projects are well planned and they provide regular updates. Their team does beautiful work and they come back to address any minor deficiencies. In the past few months since the bathroom was completed everything looks great and works without issue.

Our past projects with JT Construction Solutions were 1) a major renovation involving structural reinforcement and complete basement reno and 2) a backyard fence replacement. They are our go-to company for all of our future reno projects.

Thank you so much for you kind words and I will be sure to pass it on to the guys. We look forward to more successful projects with you and your family. We really appreciate your business.

Dave
Dave

New Retaining walls and Driveway

Replaced retaining walls, driveway and front path... They worked cleanly and efficiently. Workers were polite knowledgeable.

Thank you very much Dave! It was a pleasure working with you.

I hope that you guys enjoy your fresh looking exterior.

24 S.
24 S.

Kitchen Renovation

Ted, Justin and the team at JT construction were amazing through our office kitchen renovation. They were able to work around our schedule, apply our feedback and suggestions, and deliver us a beautiful kitchen! I would highly suggest working with JT construction if you are looking for a team that will get your renovation needs done at an affordable price.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you enjoy your new kitchen and we look forward to the prospect of working with you on future projects.

eimpett
eimpett

Staircase, third-floor renovation, new hardwood floors and electrical work

We hired Justin, Ted and his team to do a fairly large-scale renovation of our third floor, to build a new "floating" style staircase, to install new hardwood floors and a built-in Ikea closet on the second floor, and pot lights on the main floor. Both Justin and Ted, as well as all of the members of their team went above and beyond the call of duty in making sure that all of the renovations were exactly to our liking. There are many challenges to renovating a 118-year old home in Toronto, to work with the existing architecture of an old home and to make sure that newer renovations fit--both structurally and aesthetically. JT and their team were always on time, friendly and accommodating in working with us as we lived in the space during part of the renovations, and the end product turned out beautifully. We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope that you and your family enjoy your new space over the holidays.

We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Reno from hell, saved by JT

I made the critical error of thinking I could moonlight as a GC and reno my home while working full-time. Needless to say, it was a disaster from go. In retrospect I did not hire the best trades people, and I was quickly burning through my budget although the project was far from complete. I was referred to JT by a friend and thankfully they were able to take the project on. I was so impressed by their work and honesty (that's a big deal) that I had them do work at my office as well. Again, same great results.

Thank you so much for your business! It was truly a pleasure working with you and swinging around your home after what was a rocky start. We look forward to working with you in the future at your home as well as with your business!

Sprach M.
Sprach M.

Front porch rebuild

JT rebuilt a dilapidated front porch for us. Their attention to detail left us with a beautiful new porch.

That's great. Thank you very much! We're glad you are happy with the finish! We were very happy with the way things turned out!

More about Jt Construction Solutions

JT Construction Solutions Ltd. is a construction and general contracting firm specialising in both commercial and residential projects.

***

Founded by Red Seal carpenters, JT Construction Solutions Ltd has worked on a full and varied range of residential and commercial projects. Residential work includes renovations, additions, bespoke kitchens and bathrooms, basements, siding (James Hardie, Cape Cod, Fraser, Maibec), doors/windows, fencing/decking. Commercial work includes the Toronto Zoo Giant Panda Exhibit to café, bar, office and retail installations.