Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

AT in Richmond Hill
AT in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installation of ductless air-conditioning/heating systems in two rooms

I had two ductless units installed in my house on Sep 27 2018. The installation took an additional day than what had been promised so I was not able to be there during the entire installation. The installation left a large, unsightly hole in my wall where the duct system goes to the exterior wall. I have emailed and called repeatedly to get this looked after and have been promised that someone would come fix this numerous times. It is now Nov 9 and they still have not come out to address this problem. The system itself works but I would not recommend this company due to their very poor customer service and the shoddy workmanship leaving me with unsightly duct work in my bedroom ( they also installed the wrong colour duct). Ridiculous price for terrible service.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Furnace & Ac service

I dealt with NovelCare on an emergency air conditioning problem I had (during the july `23 2018 TO heat-wave). His service and professionalism was amazing. The issue was rapidly diagnosed and repaired immediately as well as helpful hints provided on maintaining our unit (which I originally bought from Novel Care 17 years ago as part of a complete heating cooling package).
last week our Furnace gave up and Novel care did an excellent work again.
On all aspects of service quality in a friendly, professional and honest manner this company has excelled whenever I had to deal with them. Their pricing is very competitive for the quality service they deliver!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace Repair - Horrible Customer Service!

I would give a rating of "0" if that was a choice! Novel Care has been incompetent, rude, and insulting. Novel Care installed my furnace on Oct. 19, 2017. I have a 1 year labor warranty with Novel Care. During the heat wave in June 2018, the blower motor failed, therefore the AC would not work. I called Novel Care on Tues June 12 and was told the earliest they could come was Friday June 15. Between June 15 and June 20, I had 3 technicians trying to install the new motor only to discover that the motor they are trying to install is the incorrect one! In the process, a technician broke another part of the furnace. On June 21, I spoke to the owner, Al, who was extremely rude, and banned me from calling his office. On June 22, a technician installed the proper blower motor but did not have the part to replace the part that the technician broke. Novel Care first did not know which part it was, then claimed the part was on back order for 3 weeks. Once the part was available, I called Fran at Novel Care on July 23, July 24, Aug 2, Aug 8, Aug 14, and Aug 17 to set up an appointment to replace the broken part. Each time Novel Care refused to set up an appointment. On Aug 17, I spoke to the owner, Al, who told me his technicians are unavailable for 3 weeks.
Finally, on Sept 6, a technician was scheduled, however on that morning Novel Care informed me that the part was damaged! A new part must be ordered but it will take 2 weeks to receive! Finally, a technician came on
Thursday Sept 27 to replace the broken part.

Novel Care's motto is "Passion for Excellence". My furnace broke on June 12 and did not get fixed until Sept 27! Hardly excellent service! If not for my persistence and perseverance, Novel Care would have delayed fixing my furnace until the labor warranty expires on October 19. I would never use this company again.

Furnace and AC

such a pleasant experience?
From the moment I contacted Novel Care I knew that I was speaking to a professionals, They put me at ease on the phone, was eager to set up an appointment time, arrived precisely as promised and explained the work to be done clearly. Darren was patient with my many questions and concerns and kept me informed at every turn.
Darren made sure that the install would be done as promptly as possible and assured me that he was sending one of his most trusted technicians.
And so he did. Installers were professional in his approach and demonstrated a high degree of skill. They were positive, hardworking and task oriented despite the extreme temperatures. What an outstanding ambassador for the business!
It is truly rare to find a company so centred on completing quality work while focusing on the client throughout the entire project.
Thank you, Novel Care.

Heating and cooling system

Our furnace broke down in the middle of the night 2 days ago,We called Novel Care for help at 9am and they sent a technician (Sean) to our house at 12:15pm, an amazing 3-hours response. After spending 1 full hours of detail diagnostic, a major problem was discovered in the heat exchange gas pipes. Recommendation was to replace our 17 years furnace and AC since they have passed the expected lifespan. We agreed to the recommendation and a sale person (Darren) was sent to our house within 1 1/2 hour. Darren provided us with all different options and explained in full details among different type of furnace and AC packages. He also included rebates from the local gas company which reduced the cost by 24%. We bought the furnace and AC package and got it completely installed on the next day morning. The two installation technician (Alex and Chris) cleanly removed the old units and installed the new furnace and AC perfectly within 5 hours, non-stop working. We have elders and young people living in the house and they were able to get the heating back within 28 hours. We really appreciated everything done for us by these team of Sean Daren, Alex and Chris from Novel Care. Thank you all for the fantastic and speedy service!

Whole home ductless install

I was impressed with the customer service Laura provided us with. She answered any questions we had, got back to us quickly and sorted out our install and invoice information. Alexi and Nick did an amazing job installing our Mitsubishi cold climate ductless system. My dad was finicky about how the outside unit was looking and they were happy to accommodate us. They took the time to show us how the controls work for all the units which I appreciate because they are a bit complex. Also, we have cats and parrots in two of the rooms they were working in. I was happy to see that they were both kind to our animals. Thank
you Novel Care!

R&R in Thornton
R&R in Thornton
1 review Thornton, ON

Furnace & AC and HWT

Novel Care installed a new furnace & AC and hot water tank at my house a year ago. During the install they provided honest advise about what to install and what wasn't required. The technicians are knowledgeable and very pleasant. They have since come for annual servicing and continue to offer great service and advise. I highly recommend this company for any heating or cooling needs.

Roger in Thornhill
Roger in Thornhill

Air-conditioning service call

On service call, Novel Care inadvertently overcharged me for a minor spare part (an A/C start capacitor.) I complained and they kindly responded in a couple of days with an offer of a refund for the part, which I accepted with thanks. They have credited my credit card with the refund amount, plus tax. Of course, I paid for the service call, as agreed. The technician was friendly, prompt and competent. I can recommend Novel Care for furnace and A/C service.... we have used them for many years and will continue to do so.
Signed: Electrical Engineer.

Sree in Toronto
Sree in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Happy with the New AC installation

We had installed our AC with novel care and very happy with the AC and installation services.AC is very great in performance ... Installation guys are awesome, on the installation day it was rainy and we did not checked outside but once we called them after identifying minute pipe whole , they responded immediately and visited our place and corrected it with great attention. We are very happy with the Manager response, he understood the problem, sent his guys with greater priority. We are very happy and satisfactory with these guys service and we highly recommend these guys for AC Installation........................

Avraham in Richmond Hill
Avraham in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace & AC

We purchased our HVAC system from Novel Care a few years ago, and are so pleased with our decision.
We always purchase the fall/spring maintenance package, and like clockwork, Fran calls us in the spring as a reminder. She is so friendly and helpful; it is always a pleasure to talk with her.
There service tech serviced our a/c, was very patient, and answered all our questions. He gave us great tips to ensure our HVAC system works at its peak performance.
Thanks so much Novel Care!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?