Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New Boiler

If you are lucky enough to meet these professional and caring people, do engage their services. I telephoned them when my boiler conked out . Gary came to assess the problem. He was informative and thorough in his explanations.Later Alan came and offered me his honest opinion...to go with another company quickly as Furnace Guys was booked up and the thermostat was dropping quickly. He loaned me space heaters even though his own company wasn't doing the job, and when I encountered a delay and further problems, I called Nate again to confer. He very kindly
offered to continue the loan of the heaters until my problems were resolved and my new boiler installed.
These men are kind, informative and very professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone requiring heating services.

Multipal projects over the years

I have had several visits from Novel Care over the years for tankless water heater replacement, Boiler work & Ductless AC. They are a highly professional company, with amazing staff. They take care of their customers & do such great work. Today They came out for some warranty service & replacement on the water heater...& they did such a great job. They arrived on time, kept things tidy as they worked & made sure to keep any rusty water from hitting the carpet. Over the years I have found the staff to be super friendly, & explain things really well if you have any questions or concerns. I can easily recommend this fabulous company!

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Boiler instalation

Absolutely awesome, professional and reliable service. Casey and Chris were so great. Appointment was scheduled super-fast and so was boiler installation, cleaned after themselves and left our home tidy, Kudos to the company.

A H in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada
A H in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada

Terrible experience

Not a good experience overall!!!!!! I felt the owner of the company tried to squeeze more money out of me because my furnace had broken down. I heard the owner become aggressive on a phone conversation which was on loudspeaker with the technician. They promised me a free thermostat for the awkward ordeal. They never brought it on the day of installation. Then they continuously pestered me about payment even though they gave me the wrong email address to etransfer the money to. I was collecting kids from school and feeding them dinner and the company was repeatedly harassing my phone(even though it was their fault for not giving me the correct email address to transfer to). Eventually sent them the money which autodeposited at 721pm. Never brought me the thermostat the next day(claim they did but I received zero calls or emails, even though they rang and emailed non stop the day before looking for money).I guess they got their money and didn’t care for the customer. Overall, not a smooth or an enjoyable experience. Zero customer care. Don’t recommend.

Review has 2 previous versions

It's unfortunate that you felt this way about our organization. The technician that came by quoted you for a Furnace that we did not have in stock and hence the price change. As Advised to you over the phone we only had one in stock and the one available was a Bosch, which is a better brand as well. You stressed that you wanted the install the very next day, taking away the opportunity from us to order the same one that you were quoted earlier. We also understood that you were uncomfortable with the price change, even though the price was accurate, we took the loss upon ourselves and offered you the free thermostat.
I do agree that the technician forgot the thermostat and that is on us. In terms of payment, as per the contract payment is due upon installation, once the install was completed you took the email address from the technician and said you were sending the money immediately, we did not receive it for 3 hours. We were only calling to make sure you had the correct email address. Our calls were never answered and it took a technician until 10 pm to get the funds sent to us. If you responded to any of our calls we could have informed you that the email address you had was wrong.

In terms of the thermostat, my technician was at your home at 10:10am as promised, he did also see the grey jeep parked there and your dog was barking, but no one was at home. He stood by and called for about 20 minutes before giving up and leaving. We also sent you an email letting you know a technician will be there between 10 am - 12 pm( No response to that as well). We're more than happy to give you the thermostat, as we honour our word and contract.

Boiler replacement and Mini splits installation

Novel Care was amazing. My Boiler died And I called them, within a few hours they were mobilized and had set up heaters to keep my wife and kids warm while I was at work. The team showed up first thing In the morning and swapped out my old boiler
They worked fast, clean and respectfully in our home. Also we decided to install ductless air conditioning at the same time, The boiler is great and our heating solution is better than ever. 5 stars all day.

Multiple installation and services over the years

I have been using Novelcare’s services for past 15 years for multiple installations and services and nothing but great experience, will continue being there loyal customer and refer them to my friends and family.

Combi boiler replacement

Our combi boiler sprung a leak and needed to be replaced. We had several companies come in to inspect and provide a quote.

Novel Care was the company we went with and they did a great job. Technician Mark was polite and thorough. He dropped by before the installation to ensure he would have everything he needed for work. Even after the work was completed Mark and his partner made sure everything was clean and orderly.

Quotes and scheduling of date was a little slow compared to other companies but everyone was thorough and professional and work was still completed within a week of first sale visit. It's been a month since install and no issues so far with heat and hot water.

Would definitely recommend given quality of work and pricing compared to other Toronto companies!

Thanks!

Boiler service call

We woke up to a chilly house one morning when our furnace stopped working. We called Novel care at 7.30 and they answered right away. Although they were fully booked for the day they were to move some things around and have someone come over to help us out. Wyatt came by a bit later, did a thorough inspection of our boiler and was able to find the issue. We are very grateful!!

Thank you!!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?