Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

New Furnace and AC

Great job from the original visit for the estimate through to the installation. The crew had to install the furnace vent pipes by crawling under a large deck in the rain and cold and didn’t complain once! I have also used Novel Care for maintenance and repairs to my aging HVAC equipment in the past and have always been happy.

Service call

Always a quick response from this company. Amazing, prompt service from Them this morning! The issue was fixed quickly, There tech explained the issues, inspected the unit for anything further, and, now we have heat!!!! THANKS Guys!!!!!

Josepino in Mississauga
Josepino in Mississauga

New furnace installation

When our furnace destroyed itself, Sean was able to come by quickly. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and professional, and guided us through the process of purchasing a new furnace for a reasonable price.

While he did mention the obligatory addons, he was never pushy and accepted our choice in the matter.

He also offered to bring by extra heaters to get us through the 24 hours until the new furnace installation -- though we didn't need it, the offer was very much appreciated.

Overall, we were very pleased, by Sean, by the installers, and by the new furnace. Excellent and timely service!

Multiple Service calls

We have had 2 experiences with Novel Care. The first was with Jordan. He came out to fix the blower motor in our furnace. He was polite, friendly and timely. He shared his knowledge with us very clearly and took the time to answer all of our questions. We really appreciate that. The second experience was with Sean, It was a Saturday and our furnace motor started to run very roughly and loudly. We called and he got back to us very quickly. He said he was in the area so could squeeze us in as he had many many calls to tend to due to the cold weather. It was a very quick fix. We truly appreciate his quick response and his willingness to take care of us. It fixed a problem that could have caused the blower motor to burn out. It shows how much they care about taking care of there customers. Thanks Novel Care!!

Heating replacement

Darren was absolutely wonderful in his handling of our rental property. He made sure that we had all the information we needed to make an informed decision about our property before we proceeded with the work done. He was honest, forthright, patient with us, and was able to calm our excitable tenant as our issue had to be dealt with at an uncomfortable time in the night. I am more than happy to recommend his services to anyone.

Joanna in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto

Maintenance

I just had my yearly furnace maintenance down by Ryan of Novelcare , Ryan was proficient and after the maintenance was done explained all his findings. He left me with such a better understanding of the workings of my furnace .I highly recommend Novel Care and if you can ask for Ryan. I know I will be for any future calls. This young man loves this company and his job .

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto

Heating repair

This is a brief review to state that Novel Care responded immediately and impressively at the end of the day to a fault with my home Boiler . Within 20 minutes of arriving, the technician diagnosed the problem as a faulty ignition and replaced the part. Throughout, he was courteous and very informative, responding to general and specific questions about my heating system. Furthermore, he provided helpful hints on how to improve system performance and longevity. I have been very satisfied with Service Novel Care ever since the company installed my Heating system in 2010. I highly Novel Cae and the maintenance program.

Multiple services and repair on a older bulding

Over the past two winters my building has had multiple different issues as it is a relatively old building and the guys at Novel Care have been wonderful. They've fixed the issues, stayed long hours, were courteous and always welcomed you with a smile no matter how many times they had to come by to fix an issue. I appreciate their effort and are skilled in their profession. Would recommend them anytime.

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Hearing Protection plan and services

I am so happy with Novel Care. I have been a customer for 11 years, and have their Gold HPP Plan. There plan is very cost-effective and has great coverage. Their staff are responsive, professional and really nice to deal with. I always request John for my service call. He is amazing in workmanship, honesty and professionalism.

Multi zone heat pump

Alex and Shawn installed a multi zoned heat pump for us. They were very professional, super tidy, took time to review options and the final installation with us. We were really happy with the whole process from Novel Care , from the sales staff, to on site consultation, to the install. Their prices are completely fair for the quality of service provided. We also signed up for a very reasonably priced maintenance plan that That they offered at time of installation. Thanks again!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?