Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Sarah in Richmond Hill
Sarah in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace , air conditioner and ductless system

I have lived in this house for 12 years and a year after I arrived Novelcare replaced my furnace and central air conditioning and hot water heater.
5 years ago they installed a split air conditioner in the master bedroom.
They come routinely in Spring and Fall to do maintenance checks.
The staff are smart, professional and clear about what they have to do I have always been impressed this time Andrew came and ran up and down the 4 storeys of my house doing all the checks. When the furnace motor broke last year they were in to assess it the same day and as soon as the part arrived it was installed.
You can really trust this business.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hot Water Heater

Contacted Al, the owner of Novel Care, who promptly scheduled an appointment to review my options for a new gas water tank and provide a quote. Selected a Direct Vent Gas Water Heater that was installed. Very satisfied with the installation, performance and ultra quiet blower operation of the unit. I have been dealing with Novel Care for many years and noted that Al is very honest and will only recommend equipment replacement if necessary. Telephone service personnel, office staff and technicians have always been helpful and polite. Overall, very satisfied with Novel Care over many years and would recommend the company.

Jimmy in Brampton
Jimmy in Brampton

Biomass & Biomass terminal

Reliable and trustworthy company,they installed a very complicated system in my new house that many companies had no idea what we and our engineer talking about, Novel Care did it well.

Coney in Toronto
Coney in Toronto

Service

John T is wonderful. He educated me on care and maintenance of furnace & humidifier. His patience is very much appreciated. His attitude towards his profession is absolutely respectful. Moreover, politeness is his asset too. Thanks John.
Also Fran at Novel Care fit me in with the earliest available appointment to ease my worry.

Sebastian in Richmond Hill
Sebastian in Richmond Hill

Furnace

Friendly and quick. I really felt like I received an honest opinion and an excellent quote. When they came in to install our new furnace, Ross and Alex were put down to protect our floors and they cleaned up after themselves. Very happy with the service and the product.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Furnace acting up

Called Novelcare and they were quick to arrange the service - as per previous dealings I have experienced with them. The technician (Adam) was professional and transparent and walked me through the issue which helps build credibility. Customer service (Fran) always pleasant to deal with.

Yueyue in Toronto
Yueyue in Toronto

did not fix the problem and avoided my calls

The pilot light on my furnace randomly went off so I called Novel care, they came and said it was likely because the filters needed changing. That evening, the pilot light went off again and again the next day. I tried calling 5+ times, left messages and they always said that they'd get back to me but never did. I would highly recommend staying away from this service.

Review has 1 previous version
Mano
Mano
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Service Call

I became a Novel Care customer after they acquired a company called Airtech a few years ago. Recently we had an issue with our tankless water heater. Initially they did send a technician to look at the unit but he didn’t properly diagnose the problem and they never followed up after and stopped communicating with me for some reason. After some persistence I eventually did hear back from them and they agreed to fix my problem. I do applaud them for doing the right thing in the end, even though it took a bit of time and persistence on my part to get there.

Review has 1 previous version
J.Grant/MB H.
J.Grant/MB H.

Ductless Air Conditioner Install Toronto

Novel Care dealt with a very tricky job for me involving several units and difficult access. They were very compliant, professional and the work was top notch. They take the procedure very seriously and have well trained, polite service people. The quote they prepared was good enough that other quotes weren't necessary. I guess I got lucky! I strongly recommend them!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here