Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Mano
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I became a Novel Care customer after they acquired a company called Airtech a few years ago. Recently we had an issue with our tankless water heater. Initially they did send a technician to look at the unit but he didn’t properly diagnose the problem and they never followed up after and stopped communicating with me for some reason. After some persistence I eventually did hear back from them and they agreed to fix my problem. I do applaud them for doing the right thing in the end, even though it took a bit of time and persistence on my part to get there.

Review has 1 previous version
J.Grant/MB H.

Novel Care dealt with a very tricky job for me involving several units and difficult access. They were very compliant, professional and the work was top notch. They take the procedure very seriously and have well trained, polite service people. The quote they prepared was good enough that other quotes weren't necessary. I guess I got lucky! I strongly recommend them!

pamw

The salesman was knowledgeable and he provided the best fit for our needs. He patiently answered all my questions promptly.
Installers were on time, professional, hard working, polite.
The account manager also responded promptly to my questions and concerns.

Job Price

Thank you Pam it was a pleasure working with you as well. Do not hesitate to contact me if need be. Regards

Julie in San Francisco
1 review Barrie, ON

Phoned Novel Care in Barrie, what a great experience it was. My furnace broke down in the morning and the house was freezing. Spoke to a lovely lady who assured me that we could have a furnace installed that day. I knew it was not worth having it repaired as it broke down last year it was after all 17 years old.
The crew arrived with my new American Standard Furnace installation took several hours they were great. Clean courteous and was very carefull around my home. Would i recommend Novel Care again of course great experience from start to finish. Will get an air conditioner from them in the spring why wait till it breaks down. Thank you

Natalina in Markham

Novel Care were fantastic to work with, their team was incredibly kind and helpful. The professionalism continued in the follow-up after installation on the Government rebate program. My complete experience was super, and I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you, Al, Julie, Sarah, and Fran... you guys are the best!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We all come together as a team and do all we can to create a pleasant experience for our new and exciting customers. Like the saying goes....there is no "I" in team!
Sincerely,
The Novel Care Team

Marie in Markham

This company is the best for customer service, and quality. Their staff is professional, polite, dependable and prompt.
The Sales and technical staff had all details in order; I was quite taken with the excellent service and best product quality provided by Novel Care.
Thanks a million