Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

New Panasonic ductless heat pump ( air conditioning)

Novel Care portrayed absolutely outstanding service in regards to our new Panasonic ductless air conditioning installation. They carry themselves with the upmost care, kindness, and helpful deminear that we have yet encountered. They were polite, punctual, and clean in the process. I have no bad things to say about their work ethic, and product outcome. Novel Care is very lucky to have team off talented, professional workers amongst their employees. Thank you!

Panasonic ductless air conditioning

A consultative and Customer Centric approach to sales and service is incredibly hard to find. Spend the time understanding your customers needs and wants, and then tailor your solution to deliver and ideally exceed expectations. This is what Novel Care is all about.There team treat my house like it was their own. And from the first consultation with the owner Anthony, to the custom carpentry work they arranged to disguise the AC unit, through to the installation by team members Brian and Tyler, the Novel Care team will not only exceed your expectations, that will leave you with a feeling of gratitude. I am truly grateful that such companies take such passion and care with their clients. There team realizes that the client comes first, and ensures value and continuity is provided at every step of the buying journey. So stop looking all ready and give them a call. You will not be disappointed.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Ductless air conditioning

I am thrilled I finally decided to get an a/c unit!! The installers were amazing!! Showed up on time (actually early), were clean, respectful and extremely knowledgeable. Went above and beyond with extra tips to help make sure I got the best of my a/c use. It’s not a surprise why this company has such great reviews!! I am very happy!! Bring on the hot weather!

Air conditioner replacement

We had Novel care our old ductless A/C which died after 23 years. Ryan was our installer, and came right on time. He was very professional, and explained everything to us very clearly. A/C unit is very quiet, and we are very happy with our purchase. We would definitely recommend Novel Care for anyone looking to purchase a new ac. Thank you!

Sebastian in Toronto
Sebastian in Toronto

Air conditioner

Had Novel Care install a badly needed air conditioner, and they did an excellent job. They explained what was to be done and walked through after it was installed. Very pleased with the results! Also the ladies that helped set up the appointment and helped with the process was friendly and professional! Looking forward to enjoying the air conditioner.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Air conditioner installation

Great company! Very pragmatic in their estimate and assessment of my AC needs. The installers were incredibly professional and really did treat my home as their own, with all piping and wiring very neat and discrete as well as tidying my mechanical room drainage lines. Recommended Novel Care to my neighbours and both are extremely satisfied as well!

Furnace , Air Conditioning and tankless water heater

I've been dealing with Novel Care for years and have never ever been disappointed. They get the job right the first time so you can hire them with confidence to do the work you need. We have a HPP with them so they come to our home twice a year to check on things and we update or upgrade products through them. They are our "Go-To" for our Air Conditioning Furnace & Tankless water heater. We love the reliability, knowledge & professionalism they offer. Never Disappointed!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New air conditioning

I’ve always had great luck with Novel care Most recently, I had my ac refurbished and Tom did an excellent and thorough job of laying out all my options, and the costs associated with each, as well as eventual considerations down the road. He does a great job explaining everything, and I’m left with a feeling of confidence in the work, as is usually the case. Thanks!

A Panasonic ductless air conditioning

From the first phone call, I felt the professionalism of this company. Our installers who installed our new Panasonic ductless air conditioners were AMAZING!!! Friendly, professional, polite, super helpful, honest, and even suggested some great restaurants and places to see when he found out we just moved to Toronto. So thankful to have found this company, and highly recommend them.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS)

4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!