Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Manual in Mississauga
Manual in Mississauga

Ductless installation and boiler cleaning service

I was given detailed information on what would be done through the entire process. Novel care’s techs were very respectful and friendly. I was given a little gift bag before he started that included ear plugs (the process of Ductless installation can be a bit loud) which I thought was really neat! I could tell that the job was done efficiently and correctly. Jason and Sean even answered several questions I had about the boiler and advised me about what to look for to know when my boiler would need to be cleaned.

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review, Manual! We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Multi Zone Ductless repair

Multi zone Ductless Air conditioner were unresponsive even though breaker was on. Sean was the technician that came over and was able to resolve the situation in 10 minutes. Sean was super friendly and extremely helpful in checking the system and ensuring everything was working properly before leaving. Excellent customer service! Novel Care is definitely my go to for all HVAC issues. Thank you for your help, Sean!

Thank you for trusting Novel Care with your home Air Conditioner! We will definitely let Sean know of your awesome feedback! Welcome to the Novel Care Family!!

Mitsubishi Ductless air conditioner heat pump

Just had my new Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning heat pump installed. Jason and John were knowledgeable and courteous. Represented their company professionally and were able to answer all my questions.

There's a reason I keep using this company for service and installation.

Thanks again Jason and John for a job well done.

Thank you for placing your trust in Novel Care for Ductless Air Conditioning installation. Jason and John is a wonderful part of our team and he's very happy about this review you wrote! Enjoy the saving and comfort of your new Air Conditioning system.

Andy in
Andy in

Ductless heat pump

Novel care did a great job both in the instillation of my ductless air conditioning/ heat pump (5 years ago) and all the cleaning and maintenance since then. The guy's that do the work are very professional and knowledgeable. Thanks again

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review,Andy! We really appreciate your kind words, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Ductless serves

I am most satisfied with my entire experience with Novelcare,The ladies who handled my initial inquiries and appointment booking were very accommodating. The ductless air conditioning service provided by Justin was excellent and at a reasonable cost. I will definitely use this company for any future needs I may have. Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, We really appreciate your kind words, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Boiler service and new Ducless Ac

I was very pleased with my Ductless air conditioning installation. Shwan and Ryan took the time to explain everything to me very well. They found a problem with my boiler and also showed me how to set it up as well. Very happy with the customer service.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review,Our whole team really appreciates your kind words and your continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Travis in
Travis in

New Ducless Ac

We were advised at the end of last season that our Ductless Air conditioner unit needed repair or replacing. We decided to replace it so phoned Them as they have serviced our equipment since we built our home. Rob quickly determined our needs and gave us a couple of options. Our service appointment was booked within a week. Mark and William installed our new unit today. They were efficient, professional and exhibited a high level of customer service. I could tell they took pride in their work. great experience with Novel care people Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review,Travis! We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Ductless air conditioning tune up

Had my ductless air conditioner tuned up today and was very happy with the result. Darren was courteous, professional and respectful of my home which I really appreciated. He did a thorough review of the fixe needed, explained the solutions and completed the work in an efficient manner. I’m overall very happy with the work completed by Novel Care today - thanks!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review,Steve! Our whole team really appreciates your kind words and your continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Red Deer, AB

Ductless Air conditioner

New Ductless AIr Conditioner ... The install went well. Jason and Marc did a great job. During and after the install he answered all my questions. I'm looking forward to a cooler summer.

Ductless air conditioner repair

I had been told by another company that my Ductless air conditioner was not worth repairing and would require a new one for $7000. Novel care came out, determined that the repair was quite manageable and did it that day for a reasonable fee. , I was so grateful for the service I received.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Our whole team really appreciates your kind words and your continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS)

4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!