Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Combi boiler and ductless multiple air conditioning

Novel Care came highly recommended to me. They held up to the recommendation. The quote was quick and simple with nothing but honesty. The installation off a combi boiler
And ductless multiple air conditioning were flawless. I had a second quote done, the other company was substantially more expensive, and was trying to sell all the extra add ones that add little to no value. Novel Care was the best choice!

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review, .....! We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Ductless air conditioner installation and boiler service

We were advised at the end of last season that our Ductless Air Conditioner unit needed repair or replacing. We decided to replace it so phoned Novel are as they have serviced our equipment since we built our home. Alan quickly determined our needs and gave us a couple of options. Our service appointment was booked within a week. Chris and William installed our new unit today. They were efficient, professional and exhibited a high level of customer service. I could tell they took pride in their work. Another great experience with NovelCare. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review! We really appreciate your business support and we're so glad you had a great experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Furnace & Air Conditioner and tankless water heater

If more stars could be given then they deserve more. From the first contact with Darren to the last contact with Sean and Mike these people went above for the service and professionalism.Darren informed me with all the ins and outs and what to expect with the job. When Sean and Mike arrived promptly on time, the first thing they did was drop cloths everywhere, working none stop till the job was done. Upon completion Sean explained everything that was done to how to set the thermostat. He was very thorough with all important info. The work site was left spotless. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review, We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Ductless air conditioning inspection

Mark knew exactly what to check out, and gave me helpful hints on how to look after our ductless air conditioning more effectively. He also gave me tips on what to watch for, especially potential problems. His knowledge of the equipment was thorough. He was very professional and respectful, and I enjoyed his visit very much. I hope to have him return to do handle some issues that arose from his inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, We really appreciate your kind words, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Mackenzie in Toronto
Mackenzie in Toronto

Ductless Air conditioning

Excellent service. Sean was great. Dead shot on time when we were told he'd arrive so we didn't have to wait all day. Overall very impressed! Thank you...thank you)))You #1 on our list.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Ductless air conditioning

Had a new Ductless air conditioning unit installed today by Novel Care and the process went flawlessly. They showed up when promised and called ahead to make sure they would have access. Left the job site as clean as it was when they arrived. I would definitely recommend NovelCare to anyone thinking about having A/C installed.

Thank you so much for writing us such a fabulous review,Andrew! We very much appreciate your kind words and continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Boiler repair

Cerstian provided an outstanding experience. He has completely rebuilt out boiler system that heats our water and in floor heating. He educates me everytime he is here as well on how the machine is performing. I would highly recommend Novel Care .

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Boiler and multi Ductless air conditioner

We had Novel Care come out and replace our Boiler and install a new multi ductless air conditioner, We are very pleased with both the workmanship and the quality of the job. Sean and Ryan kept us apprised of what they were doing, and why they were doing it. They gave a complete walk through of the system when it was completed and answered all our questions. They cleaned up after themselves ensuring there was no mess or debris left behind. We would definitely recommend this company and would not hesitate to use their service

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Our whole team really appreciates your kind words and your continued business support. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Trevor in York
Trevor in York

Boiler installation

I hired Novel Care to install a Navien combi boiler. Work started on time, but it was one of the installer's first day at the company, and he wasn't provided all of the parts needed to finish the job. I was told it would take one day, but because they didn't come prepared, we had to wait two full days without heat and water for them to finish. They tried to reuse our old corroded fittings because they didn't have enough with them, and they leaked within minutes of the installers leaving the house. I also found the outdoor temperature sensor sitting uninstalled in our front yard, apparently forgotten about. When they came back to fix it, nobody could explain what the sensor was for, only that the installation guide said it was optional. Didn't seem like they had much experience with Navien, and even after installing the sensor, they didn't calibrate the boiler to use it effectively.

Edit: Since posting this review, Novel Care reached out to me, apologized, and took steps to make things right, including sending an experienced technician to look at the unit. I appreciate that they addressed my concerns from this review, and I've updated my rating.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Air conditioning service call

Spectacular service, AGAIN, thank you for putting up with my short notice and finding me a space in your schedule (again)!

A very knowledgable serviceman attended to my meticulous needs and requirements. They were in and out within 1.5 hrs. (1200 sq' bungalow). He cleaned up after himself as well. I would recommend these folks anytime-anywhere. Great job guys and gals!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS)

4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!