Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Anne from Downtown Toronto
Anne from Downtown Toronto
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Maintenance & Cleaning Of Mitsubishi Ductless A/C

In 2017, NovelCare installed 2 Compressors & 5 Units
of Mitsubishi Ductless A/C & on May 11/2021,
Lloyd came out to Clean & Service it.
Lloyd did an excellent Job : on time/very polite/very thorough& meticulous. He is a pleasure to deal with
& I would highly recommend Lloyd from NovelCare.
Lloyd also was very helpful with a few other concerns I had & went beyond the call of duty.
NovelCare is very fortunate to have such a great Employee. I hope I can get Lloyd again the next time my A/C needs Cleaning. Thank you NovelCare & Lloyd. Anne from Dufferin & Bloor Toronto

New Combi Boiler and Ductless AC installation

Professional, honest, respectful! I highly recommend! They took extreme care to protect my home. They worked as a team and I barely knew they were there. Easy to communicate with and I will be calling them for all of our mechanical needs from now on.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Amazing Service! Job Done RIGHT!

From the amazing sales consultation with great options I was able to make a very informed decision and get EXACTLY what we needed in the house for a ductless AC solution!
The installers were super helpful in how to best install for our house, very clean and friendly and it was all done before I knew it and didn't even know they were here! A great investment in a company that clearly values customers and making them happy with a great investment in our home for years to come! Thanks Novel Care for EVERYTHING! Highly recommended!!

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Instalation off Furance, Air Conditioner and Tankless water heater

Novel care installed new HVAC ( Furnace, air Conditioner, humidifier, tankless water heater)system in our home. They did a great job on the install. very professional- installation and clean, They took the time to explain how the furnace worked and gave us all documentation. The system came with a 10 year parts and labor warranty. To my knowledge, no one in the industry offers this long a warranty, I would definitely recommend them.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Panasonic mini split ductless air conditioning

The advice and direction received not only resolved the problem I had within the home but the solution and install of a complete new Multi zone ductless air conditioner system for our home was put together incredibly well. The prompt response from the first call were done with direction and understanding through out, and I would especially like to complement Mattia and his help for an amazing Job. I would highly recommend Novel care for anyone who is looking for quality work at reasonable cost.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Panasonic Multi zone ductless air conditioner/ Heat pump

I contacted novel care because I was in need of a ductless air conditioner . I submitted my quote online and was contacted very quickly and set up a free in-home estimate. Lana was the operator and she helped me out a lot with setting up this, and further, requests.

Dan performed my estimate and quoted me a reasonable price and we set up a service date for the replacement.

Mark and Ryan both contacted me prior to the installation time to let me know they were on their way. They arrived a bit earlier than I thought they would and they performed the replacement and other services very quickly.

I am very impressed with the service I got from novel care. They will be my go-to company for HVAC needs and I highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Michael  from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Panasonic Ductless AC install

Darren from Novelcare was able to give an estimate on the day I called and we scheduled the installation for the first day without rain. Vince and Sufyan were the technicians and were on time and focused on the job. They were careful about wearing their masks and with ensuring that they did a neat and tidy job. The Panasonic ductless is a very clean unit and they took great care with all aspects of the install. They have earned their high number of stars and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

New Tankless Water heater

Jordan and Kristian came on time, were very professional, polite and informative. They observed COVID rules, cleaned up and provided me with all the information I needed to use my new air conditioner. Excellent service.

inspection report

WE had originally email them to book a maintenance and inspection I had booked with Remona to have someone come in on March 12th, 2021, to to do a thorough inspection of the units installed and write up their report for the deficiencies found and costs to correct them. The individual (George) that came in did his inspection & took several photos of the items involved and voiced several comments in regards to the installation & quality of workmanship & what had to be done to correct the deficiencies. He said he would supply Remona with the information & photos and that she would write up the costs & email them off to me. He was paid when he left. I later reached out to Remona inquiring as to when I would receive the written report and costs. She told me it would take a couple of days to get the costs sorted out and send me everything at once. Several days later I again reached out to her & she then informed me that they now would not be writing up the report because they don't want to get involved & put their names down on the report. We went back & forth on the matter for several days. They then stopped answering my calls & blocked my emails. I left them a voice message to either write up the report & costs as they initially agreed to do or refund me the full amount that I paid them. It is now March 28th & I still have not heard back from them on this matter.

We finally received a voice message and an email from them on April 7th. In short, they basically tried to bribe us by offering to reimburse us our payment in full if we removed our review. We emailed them back this morning, April 12th, that we would consider to do so after we receive a certified cheque from them, and after we deposit it, and that they agree not to cancel it at any time before or after the cheque was deposited. They emailed back a few minutes ago refusing to send us the refund.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service!
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Gravenhurst?