Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Mark Irvine from Toronto
Mark Irvine from Toronto

Furnace and Tankless Water Heater Installation

Convertible installed a new high-efficiency furnace and a new tankless water heater (gas) a few weeks ago, and it was overall a very positive experience.

I had a few companies give me estimates, but I went with Convertible because of how Mike, the sales rep, was very clear and straightforward with my options. He laid out what he thought my house needed without trying to push only the most expensive options.

On the day of the installation, the guys were very polite and clean. I live in an older semi with a shared driveway, and so it took some careful planning to figure out where to vent both the furnace and the tankless. The installers gave me a few different options and showed me exactly what each would look like before they started, which was very helpful. They also made sure to seal up the old furnace vent (through a chimney) with foam so that cold air could not get back down, which I appreciated.

So far, the tankless has been working great, but I have not yet had to use the furnace. I have used also Convertible in the past for my air conditioner and for servicing, and I recommend them to others.

Mark, on behalf of Michael and all our staff, we want to thank you for your kind review. We are so appreciative. Thank you very much. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Marnie Amodeo, GM

Private User reviews Lincoln, ON

Furnace Installation

Got a reasonable quote on furnace installation from Chris (sales). Chose them after getting a number of other quotes and they notified me prior to arrival of exact time of arrival. The installer (Adam) cleaned up after himself and showed me everything that had been done. I also appreciated the fact that the installer wore a face mask the entire time he was inside the house during this COVID time.

Thank you so much for this review. I truly appreciate your time in doing so. I am very happy that you have enjoyed our services please accept this as thanks for my brother Christopher and our Installer Adam.

Take care of yourself always, and please remember to register your serial number online. Thank you, Marnie Amodeo general manager

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great Quote, Great Install, Great Service

Chris helped me out greatly and explained everything involved in replacing our existing furnace, along with a new tankless water heater and humidifier.

Rick came to install and did an amazing job despite my house's weird electrical issues. He even answered some follow-up questions in the evening by text.

jr in Woodbridge
jr in Woodbridge

furnace installation

The installers arrived on time, were polite and accessed what was needed. They laid down runners on our carpet, vacuumed out the cold air duct, disassembled the furnace and air conditioner. The installation of the new was finished, and clean up accomplished in good time. They were polite and professional.

JR
Thank you very much for this detailed review, we appreciate it very much. I am always pleased to get feedback on my technicians, it makes me very happy to know they take such good care of our customers.

I hope you love your new system and have registered your serial number online. We are here for you 24 hours a day seven days a week

Thank you again for your business.
Marnie Amodeo general manager

Jeff from Etobicoke
Jeff from Etobicoke

Furnace Installation

Had Convertible install a furnace after my existing one broke down.

They were quick to respond, came next day and had it installed in about 4 hours.

The installers were great. Took their time and answered all the questions I had.

Jeff, thank you very much for this review sir. Your consideration in doing so is greatly appreciated. We hope you love your new system and enjoy it in good health always.
Please make sure you have registered your serial number online.

Marnie Amodeo
general manager

Cher in Etobicoke
Cher in Etobicoke
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace installation

The installers arrived when they were suppose to and went right to work. We're very polite and explained what I needed to know after the job was completed. Cleaned up after themselves. Will definitely use them again and recommend.

Cher, Thank you On behalf of everybody here at Convertible Heating . We appreciate your time in doing this review it means a lot to us.

I hope you enjoy your new system- please make sure you've registered your serial number online

Thank you again, Marnie Amodeo general manager

Fabio from Mississauga in Mississauga
Fabio from Mississauga in Mississauga

Hot Water Tank

The water heater is our third purchase from Convertible Heating & Air Conditioning(prev. furnace and A/C) and once again we are very pleased with their sales and service. Chris was amazing to deal with. The installers followed Covid19 protocols by wearing masks and were cautions not to anything that wasn't necessary. Thank you for a well done job!!!!!!

Fabio, thank you so much for the lovely review we really appreciate your time in doing so. We are very grateful for our long time customers such as yourself, we always, always look after you even with respect to covid protocols.

We take absolutely no chances with your health or ours.

On behalf of my brother Christopher and all of our technicians here at Convertible Heating -
THANK YOU!!!

Marnie Amodeo GM

mar in Burlington
mar in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnance and AC replace

Fast and professional Thanks Chris ( sales ) and Adam ( technician ). Furnance broke down sunday tuesday morning tech at the door 5 hours later furnance and ac already replaced

Hi Mar, thank you so much for this awesome review!We aim to please fast.

We are so happy you are pleased.

On behalf of my brother Christopher and our technician Adam thank you for using Convertible and and thank you for this review.
we hope you enjoy your new system. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

bdeboer@cogeco.ca    L8B 0C3
B. R.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

furnace and air conditioner installation

removal of our old and tired furnace and air conditioner was done quickly and without any complications. Installation of new Carrier furnace and air conditioner was completed without any difficulties by the work crew same day. The work area was tidied up nicely and the old units were taken away without any head aches. A good job done by the sales rep. and the work crew.

Thank you for this review. We truly appreciate your feedback and your business.
We hope you love your new Carrier furnace and AC.
Please ensure to register your serial number online
Marnie Amodeo GM

Super Service

Our family has used them for several years and have always had great service. This week our furnace decided quit at our new home. Even though we used them many times before we still reached out to others for comparable. However, we ultimately decided to use Convertible again because of their reasonable pricing and payment options. From beginning to end the team at Convertible was excellent. Marnie arrived, taking all protective caution, and walked us through all our options and guiding us to something that meets our needs. The technicians were prompt, clean and walked us through what would be done throughout the day (and polite!). At the end they gave a rundown of all we needed to do once they left and even provided us with advice on other issues that needs to be looked into. We’re really happy and will continue to be repeat customers.

Thank you so much sir, it was our pleasure to earn your business again. Even though this says "private user" I recognize who you are and I am very thankful to receive this message. Thank you for taking the time to do so.

On behalf of my brother Chris, who you normally use in our Mississauga location, and myself who had the privilege of helping you in our East York location, welcome to the neighbourhood!

Please remember to register your serial number online.

I hope 2021 allows you and your fiancé a safe time to get married!

Marnie Amodeo, GM

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.