Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Susan D from Toronto
Susan D from Toronto

New furnace and air conditioner

What a great team. This is the second time that I used Convertible Heating for a new furnace and A/C.
Marnie was very personable and friendly when she came to give me my quote. She very patiently listened to my concerns and she answered all my questions in a manner that I could understand. The installers that came, Dave and Greg, were superb. They were very efficient and professional and they cleaned up after themselves. When Dave first came in he mentioned that he installed my old furnace 17 years ago. That’s saying a lot these days. You don’t hear about that kind of loyalty very often these days.
Again thank you Team Convertible. I will definitely pass your name along

Susan - this is so lovely
Thank you for this review- I appreciate it more than you know.

It's extremely satisfying to earn someone's trust - twice in 20 years.

We look after our customers as if they were our own family members -

And the real secret to our success is that we take care of our employees as evident in the fact that David your technician installed your furnace 20 years ago as well as your new one this week and he will be here until he retires just like our all of our dedicated and technicians.

Thank you again Susan -we appreciated you.

Marnie Amodeo GM

John and Lori in Burlington
John and Lori in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct work

Recently we were about to put an offer in on a house we were really interested in, however, there was a rather challenging HVAC issue, which caused us to have second thoughts. Rather than walking away from it, our realtor suggested that we see if there would be a solution, and Convertible was recommended. We spoke to Sam (the owner) on the phone, explained the problem, and he assured us that it could be fixed, at a reasonable cost. We went ahead with our offer, it was accepted, and we arranged to have Convertible do the work the day after we moved in. The job was done by Brandon, on time, with minimal disruption, at a cost we were happy with and we are extremely pleased with the results. Would highly recommend Convertible for any HVAC issues.

Dave D
Dave D
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Three times and never a problem

We’ve used convertible air on three of our properties and every time have been pleased with their team. On our most recent A/C install I got several quotes and theirs was by far the best price and Chris, from sales, was very helpful. The install team was courteous, clean and did a great job. I would highly recommend Convertible Air.

robinscl in Oshawa
robinscl in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

air conditioner installlation

Dealer was easy to deal with, knowledgeable on different options available, was able to install quickly and on a schedule that suited me. The installer arrived on time and provided a quality installation and clean-up. Very satisfied with the entire experience.

Emily in Mississauga
Emily in Mississauga

air conditioning installation

We recently had our AC replaced by the team at Convertible Air. From the first meeting with Chris, to the installation the whole process was smooth and easy. The whole team is very personable, professional and pleasure to do business with. The installation was quick, work area was cleaned up nicely. Highly satisfied with our new AC, the service, and highly recommend Convertible Air to all those looking to replace theirs.

Steve in Hamilton
Steve in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner

I would recommend convertible heating and air conditioning to anyone. Everything from the in home consultation to the install was professional and went very smoothly. Great prices and no one could match the warranty. Thank you for a great experience. Will be calling you guys back for future HVAC work in my home.

Roger in Oakville
Roger in Oakville

Ductless air conditioning/heat installation

The installation of the two Direct Air 9000 BTUs in my townhouse was very smooth. The installers were professional and courteous, were on time and cleaned up afterwards. I am very happy with the purchase, installation and the service.

Maria Tavares  from Brampton
Maria Tavares from Brampton

Furnace replacement

We chose to go with Convertible Air because we had my moms furnace replaced with them a few years ago and still receiving the same great service we also had our daughters done. So three times happy customer Thank you

rubia in Toronto
rubia in Toronto

Ruby -new furnace

just had my furnace replaced . Christopher at convertible Air visited us. He is very pleasant personalty and always respond to my concerns and offered me good price .Installation was quick . Installer was professional and very efficient . Highly recommend them .

Ali T from Richmond Hill
Ali T from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New air conditioner

We needed a new air conditioner. The HVAC consultant, Mike visited our house and offered a good price. The technicians, Adam and Shawn came on time and did a very nice and clean job.
Nice people, good price, good job. I am totally satisfied doing business with this company and I recommend them to my friends and family.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.

Furnace Air Conditioner A/C Ductless Split Heat Pump Boilers Tankless Hot Water Tanks Radiators Chimney Liners Duct Work Condensate Pumps Humidifiers Air Cleaners Ventilation HRV
HVAC installations HVAC servicing HVAC maintenance Duct Cleaning Duct installations Venting Air quality improvements Inspections Refrigerant restoration
American Standard (also goes by Trane) Rheem/Rudd Amana/Goodman Carrier/Bryant Mitsubishi Bradford White GSW Rheem Rinnai Noritz Navien Weil McLain Slant Fin Viesman GeneralAire AprilAire DirectAir Takagi
Family Owned and Operated Only Full Time Installers
Conversion from oil to gas Retrofit market New air conditioner installations
1967
Personal Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, FInancing options available (On Approved Credit)
G1, G2 (Gas licenses) ODP Refrigerant, 313d, Noritz, Rinnai Goodman, American Standard Certificate
TSSA, HRAI, WSIB, ESA