Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

9.7 10 (2009 reviews)

Bob in Toronto
Bob in Toronto

Fall Furnace Tune-Up--Service "Above and Beyond"!

Our HVAC technician retired after giving us over 30 years of excellent service. We reached out to Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning based on its excellent HomeStars ratings, and we're more than happy we did. Sean was our technician and inspected our furnace from top to bottom and was also kind enough to wash down our electronic air cleaner coils. Beyond that, he shared his findings with me, showing that everything was within specifications. Best of all from my wife's point of view, he removed his boots except when he was working on the furnace itself. That's service "above and beyond"!

kristiambrose
kristiambrose

Furnace installation

We had a great experience with Convertible Air. Seamless quoting process was especially appreciated (no long-winded sales pitch). Mike was in and out quickly and communicated with us well via text to answer any additional questions we had. The install took the better part of the day but the installers were respectful of our space (blankets down to cover the floors, not very loud, etc) and walked us through the finished product to help us familiarize ourselves.

Cheryl in Beaconsfield
Cheryl in Beaconsfield

New furnace and air conditioner

After calling other companies for quotes to replace our furnace and A/C we decided to work with Convertible Heating & Air due to their professional, efficent and quick response time. Their product knowledge is excellent, this team knows what they are doing! We set up a date for the work and 2 teams showed up. Installation was done quickly and without any issues. COVID has brought many challenges to some industries but this company is awesome and I recommend you use them for any of your heating or air conditioning needs.
Rob Vitek

Brampton, ON
Brampton, ON
1 review North York, ON

New furnace

Our service technician informed us that our furnace was a Pandora's box after 25+ years of service; and gave us an estimate for a new furnace. While we are very happy with the service he has provided over the years, his estimate reflected his own higher purchase cost as a small business owner. Convertible Heating & A.C. was excellent in the A.C. they installed a few years ago, so we called them for an estimate. Their price saved us hundreds of dollars and we were once again very pleased with the installation job. We highly recommend Convertible.

crisman62
crisman62
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

CARRIER FURNACE

I am extremely satisfied to the services of CONVERTIBLE. First, when CHRIS for the quote, he presented clearly the details of the product I need and surprisingly it was the least compared to the other 4 quotes I had. Gave me the best payment plan that service fee was waived. Chris was prompt replying to my further inquiries which I missed to asked during the meeting. He was not pushy and very professional in his presentation. The Carrier Furnace was installed today by Adam, by himself! He is very knowledgeable and skilled doing the job. Adam completed the job earlier than my expectation. Before leaving, he showed what he did and the area was well cleaned. He gave me his honest opinion about the protection plan I asked which I appreciate. I highly recommend this company to those who are in need heating and cooling. Make sure have them in your toplist if you will shop around for a unit. CRISMAN62

Navroop in Toronto
Navroop in Toronto
0 reviews Bolton, ON

Carrier Furnace - Supply and Install

Went above and beyond to help the customer during a complicated install. The crew arrived on time and were courteous and professional. Once they began work on our Propane Furnace replacement, the lead technician relaized that a vital part was missing. They drove 90 minutes (both ways) to fetch the part from the manufacturer to ensure that our family had overnight heating. They could easily have fobbed me off with an excuse but chose to see the installation through to completion. They eventually finished the job at 10pm. Only a truly professional company would look after a customer like this. Everything was left clean and tidy and old furnace and parts removed. Highly recommend Convertible for their excellent advice and professional installation!

Jordan in Nepean
Jordan in Nepean

A+++ Furnace install and overall HVAC support

I have been using the fine folks at Convertible Air for many years now, they are the first people I turn to when I need services. You can expect top quality professionalism from the minute you speak to the people on the phone, to the tech who shows up at your door. Everyone is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and they stand behind their product. These guys are a must to contact, look no further.

KevinP
KevinP
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace replacement

The installers did a great job clean and efficient installation of the equipment. The consultant and the installers all explained my new furnace and how it works to me.

Everybody I dealt with at Convertible helpful And professional.

STEVE
STEVE

A.C + Furnace+ Humidifier

The installer was very careful and knowledgeable and very skillful. He did a great job. I would recommend him to any friend, family and acquaintances. I was ver satisfied with Christopher and Kemar Well done Guys. It was an A+ job.

dino
dino
2 reviews Burlington, ON

HVAC upgrade

We recently had convertible hearting and air come in to upgrade our 20+ year old furnace and provide pricing on new a new air conditioner and hot water tank. Pete the sales representative was very informative and gave us some great tips on improving the efficiency of our older home. The technicians came in, and were very professional, courteous and made sure the area was protected from damage. They completed the work in a day, and when they left the work area was clean and free from any debris. I was impressed on the final product. they ran the new venting lines in a manner that were not visible, they did little things to make the installation clean and compact . I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to replace their HVAC system in their home.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.