Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

49 Savona Dr. Toronto ON M8W 4V2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Etobicoke  >  Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

Philip Cachia in Mississauga
Philip Cachia in Mississauga

new furnace and air condition

Our furnace was getting old and we got a couple of quotes but Convertible Heating quoted us a a reasonable price. We were very satisfied with the installation. The installers were fast and very efficient.
We will surely recommend this company.

Jenn
Jenn
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Air Conditioner

Marnie provided us with a quote in November which she continued to honour when we went back to researching in March. It seems like a great family owned and run business. Installers were friendly and were fast and efficient. Seems to be working well although it's early to tell but so far our experience was pretty easy working with Convertible and we feel we got good value and service.

Jenn, Thank you so much for doing this review we appreciate it more than you know, we enjoy helping people it makes us feel good and we have fun.

Enjoy your new air conditioner- we're here anytime you need us.

Marnie Amodeo

parry in Scarborough
parry in Scarborough
1 review Pickering, ON

New Furnace

My furnace was getting old and needed a replacement. When we looked around, one of our quotes was from Convertible Heating and Air. We felt that Marnie explained the different options in furnaces in great detail and gave us the most comfort in the company we wanted to deal with. She never tried to pressure sell anything and you can tell that she was in the business for quite a long time. I like to give a shout out to Craig and Dave as well. I was very please with the installation. They were very professional, and respected my finished basement as they laid drop sheets all the way down to the furnace room. I was going through some old paper work that was slotted in the return part of the venting system. As it turns out my air conditioning was also purchased by Convertible Heating and Air back in over 20 years ago and it is still going strong. I would highly recommend Convertible Heating and Air to anyone who is looking. I'm sure my air conditioning will need to be updated in the near future. This time instead of getting 3 quotes I will just call these guys and save the time in looking.

Awe Parry - this brings tears to my eyes.
Thank you SO much for your kInd, supportive words about our business and our quality.

Coming back to us 20 years later- by fluke -and not even realizing we were the same company is really cool too.

I will pass on the nice comments to Dave and Craig as well -Dave has been with us for over 30 years!

Enjoy in good health always,

Marnie Amodeo & family
Convertible Heating

Reid in Ajax
Reid in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace, Air Conditioner and Water Heater replacement

Very pleased with the service we received from Convertible Heating & Air Conditioning. Thanks Michael for putting together a great package for us at a great price. And thanks Adam and Adam for a terrific installation...you didn't miss a thing!

Thank you for this review. We certainly appreciate it, and you.

Thank you on behalf of everyone here at Convertible heating. We are so glad you enjoyed our service.

William in Oshawa
William in Oshawa

Great Job

Was a Pleasant experience from Sales to Install. Thank you Mike & the Install Team for a Great Job. Install was done in a Timely & Professional manner. I would Highly Recommend Convertible!

Thank you so much.
We appreciate your review very much and are so pleased you are happy.

Enjoy!

Neeraj in Toronto
Neeraj in Toronto

Tankless water heater

I got a Tankless water heater installed from Convertible. I had a great experience with them. The installation had to be moved a couple of times for my own reasons however Chris & team were accommodating all this while. Kamil is a great technician, he did an excellent job with the installation and explaining the features/safety of the product and installation. In my experience Convertible provides an excellent combination of quality products at probably the best prices in the market.

Thank you so much this is wonderful news, we certainly appreciate your time and effort in doing this review.
And we are so happy that you enjoyed our workmanship and our technicians

convertible heating & AC

1 review Hamilton, ON

Air conditioner installation

Mike from convertible air was informative, professional, and easy to reach throughout the process of picking an air conditioner for my new home. i was satisfied with the installation and would also recommend them for their reasonable prices.

Thank you kindly - we appreciate your review very much.
We are so happy you are happy

Jetandra Mistry from Brampton
Jetandra Mistry from Brampton

Great Service, Great Quality, Great Install, Great Price, Great Company

I found Convertible Air via our local paper. I gave them a call and spoke to Chris. Chris was great to deal with. He came to my house and made sure that I had the right AC unit for the size of my house. He made me feel at ease. The install was scheduled for a week later. David and Craig came to my house ahead of schedule. They had the unit install within 2 hours. They went through the install with me as well as how to maintain the unit to make sure I did not void my warranty. Again making me feel at ease. This was a great company to deal with. They were not the cheapest but in my opinion a very professional company to deal with. I would highly recommend them. Like I said....Great Service, Great Quality, Great Install, Great Price, and Great Company.

This is great news thank you very much for taking the time to share this with others.

I will pass on your complements to David and Craig and my brother Christopher.
Thank you on behalf of everybody here at Convertible heating

Convertible Heating

Melanie in Burlington
Melanie in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

AC Replacement!

My husband and I contacted 10-15 companies in the Halton area trying to get a quote over the phone as we were away travelling and unable to have an in home quote done. Convertible was one of the only companies to even entertain the idea and took the time to get to know our situation, what we needed and more importantly, what was best for us. They were straightforward, honest and very quick to respond. We had our AC replacement booked and finished within a week.
The two people who came to install the AC arrived early, worked quickly and efficiently and kept me updated throughout the process. They also made sure to answer any questions I had and gave recommendations on the AC upkeep and functions.
The warranty information was explained to me again before they left after the installation.
On top of the amazing service the price was unbeatable. We contacted several companies as mentioned above and Convertible was easily the best price!
Thank you for everything and you have secured very happy customers in us!

Thank you so very much for this review -we work our butts off to ensure every job we do ends on a positive note like this.

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for us and this is just the beginning of our relationship we are open every day of the year waiting for you to call if you need help

Thank you kindly on behalf of everyone here at Convertible heating

Cliff Court in Hamilton
Cliff Court in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water Heater Instal

Very happy and satisfied with the job that was completed. Great group of workers whom had all the essential knowledge on the job. I would highly recommend and will be using them in the future.

Hey Cliff! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review. I know we spoke earlier today but I just wanted to respond again on here and let you know it was an absolute pleasure doing business with you.

Thanks again
Christopher Amodeo

More about Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.