Ductless.Ca

Reviews for Ductless.Ca

Bobbbo in Toronto
Bobbbo in Toronto

A Pleasure

From the quote to the installation (both by Paul of Ductless) it was a pleasure to deal with this company. All of my concerns were addressed and explained clearly and respectfully and every promise was carried out. The crew came when scheduled and the work and cleanup were done in the blazing sun and heat without any word of complaint. They were totally professional. So far the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim unit is working fine and I am sleeping better than ever before as the temperature is perfect for me and the unit is basically silent.

Thank you for the kind words and we're sure that your new system will bring you a comfortable living space for the next 15+ years. Please email us at contact@ductless.ca with your information for filter coupons for your new system from our online store.

Gabriel in Stittsville
Gabriel in Stittsville

High-efficiency (ductless) heat pumps (Mitsubishi Mr. Slim)

I have recently decided to install some high efficiency heat pumps in the house as the existing forced air system did not quite do the job during those hot / muggy days.
I have contacted three contractors. Of the three offers received, the one from Ductless.ca (Paul) was the most favourable one. Paul is very knowledgeable and professional and did not push for a sale at any time during the process. He provided pertinent advice given the particularities of the house (very narrow but rather tall).
In the end I have opted to install 5 indoor and 3 outdoor high efficiency heat pumps (Mitsubishi Mr. Slim).
The crew, under Paul's guidance, did an amazing job installing all these units. The final work looks great and the units are working perfectly. I have already enjoyed the use of the newly installed heat pumps during the recent hot / humid days. They are very efficient and allow for localized comfort (i.e. you only cool or heat up the area that you want to cool or heat up and not the whole house).
I would definitely recommend Paul and his crew(s) for any ductless heat pump installation! His (Paul's) prices are competitive and the installation process is really professional.
Thank you, Paul (Ductless.ca), for a job well done!

Thank you for the kind words and we're happy to hear that our salesman and installers did a great job and met your expectations. Please email us at contact@ductless.ca with your information for coupons towards the purchase of insert filters for your new systems.

Paul .
Paul .

Reconnecting two AC units

After having serious problems and near-violence with a certain other air conditioning service company (see my other recent review!), I went with Ductless to reconnect two AC units. Robert was great, friendly, helpful, etc., and Charlie was excellent. He explained things, showed me how the prior company had made mistakes in the disconnecting of the AC units, and just really knew what he was doing. He was a breath of fresh air, and I'll definitely work with Ductless on all my future heating and AC needs.

Gary Orme from Toronto
Gary Orme from Toronto

mitsibishi air conditioning installation

I am a contractor so i am extra picky about workmanship and quality of materials . After getting three quotes and interviewing each company, i chose Paul at ductless.ca. for his expertise, knowledge and honesty. I could not be happier with the workmanship on the install or the superior look and performance of the mitsibishi mr. slim product. I highly recommend ductless.ca!! - gary orme

Ameera & Ethan
Ameera & Ethan

Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Ductless Air Conditioner

This review is delayed but better late than never! We had Ductless install a Mitsubishi Mr. Slim Air Conditioner on the second floor of our semi-detached home. On the day of installation they were scheduled to arrive in the morning but did not show up until the late afternoon. The main office told us that there were car problems but when the installers arrived they told us that they had another job in the morning. We must have been double booked and would have appreciated their honesty. That being said the quality of their workmanship was great and Patrick goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. They had to run the power lines through the attic which was no easy feat. There was also an issue connecting the drain line to the plumbing in our washroom but Patrick came back later that night on his own time with the piece and set it all up for us. We would definitely recommend working with Patrick.

I.Bertrand from Toronto
I.Bertrand from Toronto

Air Conditioner installation

We needed a multi-inverter A/C installed in a downtown old house with radiators [no ducts, odd wall configuration]. The outdoor unit had to be installed on a slanted side roof and all ducts affixed to the outside siding of the house + 4 wall-mounted units on 3 floors, including basement = not a straightforward job.
Paul was punctual, thorough: discussed several brands, after consultation with us outlined 4 different possible plans of installation and wrote them down. Did not push us to buy more/ more expensive models than needed. The following week we received written quotes for each.

The workers showed up at 9 am on the appointed date and worked until 9.30 pm to complete installation. There were always 2-3 people working, although various specialists took turns as the work progressed [about 5-6 people in total]. They cleaned up all areas and took with them all materials/ debris/ packaging. The new A/C Inverter works very quietly, cools a room/ floor in half an hour [so it doesn't need to run for long], is a great de-humidifier, and we haven't seen an increase in electricity consumption! [admittedly over a rather cool summer] We are very happy with both Ductless [the installing company] and the product and the way it performs. We are curious to see how well the heat exchanger works when outdoor temperatures drop. We recommend Ductless without reservations.

matt
matt

Ductless Mitsubishi A/C/Heat Pump

Paul and his team were very professional and fantastic to work with. Very patient in helping us consider multiple options and very reasonable with price. We bought a unit to supplement an inadequate forced air system in an old home where heat and cooling wouldn't reach the top floor. A single unit is now cooling the entire top floor and some of the main floor.

Swansea George
Swansea George

Mitsubishi Mr Slim ductless air conditioner

Two years ago we had one of the large Toronto based repair companies "repair" our unit and therm tell me that I will need a new air-conditioner.
I decided to try and get it repaired by someone else since our unit is 8 years old and made no sense other than trying to sell me up.
Ductless sent Charly and he fixed it,
He was clean, efficient, on time and took an interest in my situation and he got the job done.
Great experience and I would recommend him anytime.
Way better than my other experience.

Louis from Toronto
Louis from Toronto

Ductless Air Conditioner

We brought in Ductless.ca to replace an old unit as well as an inappropriately sized new unit that our contractor's HVAC person had installed. They were very helpful from start to finish. They made three visits to the site in advance to make sure we received the right solution. Installation was on-time and well executed.

More about Ductless.Ca

ductless. ca Inc. is Toronto's leading ductless mini-split company, providing installation, service and sales for most homeowners and businesses in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the absolute experts in ductless mini-splits and can help you find the perfect solution! Our specialities include cooling and heating solutions for older homes ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Toronto?