3 - 75 Horner Ave. Toronto ON M8Z 4X5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Ductless.Ca  >   UPDATE Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC problem July 2017

UPDATE Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC problem July 2017

M8Z 4X5

Update - Paul did follow up with me and I imagine this was just a front desk problem. I'm very happy with the work they originally did and feel way better now that they have contacted me. Original posting - My new AC (installed 2015) stopped working 6 days ago. My phone messages (day 1, day 3, day 6) and 2 on-line contact requests have not been responded to. I've called someone else, and they came today.

Previous versions of this review:

Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC problem July 2017

Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC problem July 2017

October 2015 Furnace and AC Install, no call backs for AC breakdown July 2017

M8Z 4X5

My new AC (installed Fall 2015) stopped working 6 days ago. My phone messages (day 1, day 3, day 6) and 2 on-line contact requests have not been responded to. My invoice says I have a two year parts and labour warranty. It's July, and humid, I guess I call someone else.