Victory Locks Ltd

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Amy Agur
Amy Agur

Lock Reinstallation

I hired Tom to re-key the locks on our rental unit. He came the next day and was on time and courteous. He checked out the quality of the existing locks and made a recommendation to upgrade them for safety. I didn't feel any pressure to change the deadbolts, but Tom took the time to show me why the locks should be upgraded and I agreed it was the right decison for the unit. He worked quickly and efficiently and I was more than satisfied with the finsihed product. I will definitely be calling Tom again the next time we need the locks changed.

LCS
LCS

Locksmith

Tom suggested a reasonably priced option for changing the hardware. We had trouble matching the colour with the remaining hardware but Tom was committed to finding the best match. He is responsive and is all about keeping his customers happy.

Samantha
Samantha

Changed my front door lock

The owner of Victory locks was prompt, very kind, did excellent work quickly and efficiently and sold me an excellent quality lock. I am very satisfied with my experience with victory locks. Thank you!!

Thank you for calling and your kind words. I always strive to give the best service possible. I was glad to help.

RegularMom
RegularMom

Replaced deadbolts

Tom answered the call right away and came within a couple of hours. He was friendly and cheerful while working. This is somebody who is in the right business.

Thank you for using us. Glad to have been able to have helped in a timely manner. I has felt an urgency on your part to make it operational. Enjoy your new security setup.

Cosborne
Cosborne

Very fast, professional service

I called Tom and within 45 minutes he was at my house replacing a broken lock!
He was friendly, professional and efficient.
And the price was very reasonable.
I would definitely recommend Tom!

Thank you for calling and using us Also your kind words are appreciated.
I was glad I could help.

TWT in Toronto
TWT in Toronto

Lock Re-Keying

Tom is always such a pleasure to have over. After a recent construction project where the Project Manager lost our key, Tom came over and re-keyed all of our locks for us. It was the second time working with him and we will be sure to hire him again for all of our lock-related work.

Thank you for your kind words. I strive to always provide the best service possible. Glad you are very pleased.

A+J MacLaren
A+J MacLaren

Re-keying locks, installing peep-hole, installing safety latch

What a pleasure it was having Tom around for an hour or so. His professional but friendly demeanour kept me around while he did his work (quickly, I might add!) and I'm so glad it did - he gave me a great education on all things locks- and door-related while he busied himself around our home! He was efficient and did an incredible job on our locks. He came right when we needed him and went over and above for us! Would HIGHLY recommend Tom and Victory Locks!

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Came out on a rainy long-weekend Saturday morning

This is a late review. My apologies.
On the Friday before the Thanksgiving weekend, my dogwalker lost my house keys and so the locks had to be re-keyed that weekend as I was getting ready to go overseas for a few weeks. I had used Tom's services when I first moved in. I emailed him on Friday night and on Saturday morning he called me first thing and the locks were changed by 10:30am. Tom was a pleasant as usual. He doesn't charge extra for emergencies or off hours. I highly recommend using Tom for your locksmith needs!

DCee in Toronto
DCee in Toronto

Great service & person!

Tom responded quickly to my emergency service call to change the locks. He was friendly, easy to work with, and very professional, especially considering the sensitive nature of the call. Tom did excellent top quality work, made sure that he confirmed every step he was taking with me, and charged fair prices . Some of the other companies I called from HomeStars were either rude or didn't call back (likely because it's a weekend). However, Tom made the effort to come to the service call at my convenience. He also has a lifetime guarantee on his work.

I was my pleasure to be able to respond quickly to your specific needs. I always try to perform what is requested but I can deal with all the challanges as they come to make your requests complete. Always glad to provide lifetime warranty on all newly installed products that I offer onsite. COMPLETELY satisfied customers and nothing but is our goal.. Thank you for using Victory Locks Ltd and your kind words.

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.