Victory Locks Ltd

Locks & Locksmiths

Best of 2017 winner 5 timesBest of 2017winner 5 times

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Excellent service

Tom came on short notice to change a damaged front entry lock. He did a famtastic job changing my front door lock, which included drilling a hole to fit the new lock, in a short period of time. Would highly recommend him as he’s knowledgeable, friendly, and his prices are affordable.

Thank you for your kind words. Buddy the dog was a great helper.

Glad I was able to get it done right for you.

SHAWN in Toronto
SHAWN in Toronto

Highly Qualified Expertise with Friendly

Tom re-keyed several locks in a short period of time and it is clear that he is passionate about quality craftsmanship. He has a very personable demeanor and it was a delight to work with him and would recommend him highly.

Thank you for your kind words.
I don't think I could work any other way.

mary.elizabeth.osullivan2
mary.elizabeth.osullivan2

Lock change

Really friendly, really efficient, interesting stories, we were happy with the service. Thank you from Mary and Seb

It was my pleasure to make all your hardware correct and functionality.

David m.
David m.

Locksmith

Victory locks is a first class company. Tom was attentive and did a great job.
I found the best possible solution and the best possible price. I highly recommend Tom.. thank you.

Thank you for you kind words. We try to be the best by giving the best advice with the economical solution.

Earl in Markham
Earl in Markham

2 deadbolts and a thumb-lever handset

I needed to replace two deadbolts as well as the thumb-lever handset on our exterior doors. I found Victory Locks on Homestars. Tom got back to me the next day, and the following week (working around my schedule) he came out to do the job. His work was great; fast, clean and relatively affordable. I would highly recommend him for any kind of locksmith work!
Nice work Tom!

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to have solved your door hardware problems.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Interior security locks

Tom arrived on time was very understanding and knowledgeable. He completed the work competently and gave advice on security to aid in keeping my mom safe as she has dementia. Prices were reasonable and definitely high quality in products and workmanship. Highly recommend.

Glad to have been able to help keep your mother safe.

Paolo East York
Paolo East York
9 reviews Scarborough, ON

Honest and Responsive

Wrote to the company and responded in minutes asking me to call even though it was late at night. Advised them of the situation and was very honest about what was needed for my circumstances saving me a bit of money. Will be going to this company for my future needs.

Thank you for you review. Honesty is always the best policy. I would he happy to help you with your lock needs in the future

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Re-keying locks and fixing broken lock

We found Tom on HomeStars and have used his services two occasions - the first when we bought our home and needed to have all the locks re-keyed, and again when one of the exterior door locks broke. He was quick to respond and set up an appointment at a time that worked for us. He did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a locksmith.

Thanks for your kind words. I pride myself in helping get things done quickly and to the satisfaction of my clients.

Amy Agur
Amy Agur

Lock Reinstallation

I hired Tom to re-key the locks on our rental unit. He came the next day and was on time and courteous. He checked out the quality of the existing locks and made a recommendation to upgrade them for safety. I didn't feel any pressure to change the deadbolts, but Tom took the time to show me why the locks should be upgraded and I agreed it was the right decison for the unit. He worked quickly and efficiently and I was more than satisfied with the finsihed product. I will definitely be calling Tom again the next time we need the locks changed.

Glad to have been able to help you make the correct choice for your security needs.

LCS
LCS

Locksmith

Tom suggested a reasonably priced option for changing the hardware. We had trouble matching the colour with the remaining hardware but Tom was committed to finding the best match. He is responsive and is all about keeping his customers happy.

Yes it was my pleasure to make enough trips to be able to select the best colour choice for the door finish.. Thanks for using us.

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.