Victory Locks Ltd

aedwards84 in Toronto
aedwards84 in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great service

I spoke to Tom mid-day and he was able to come within a few hours to complete the job. I had 5 locks to be re-keyed, which took him about 1-1.5 hours to complete.

Tom provided a clear quote when we first spoke and this was what he charged after completing the job, even though a few of my locks did require some extra effort.

Tom was friendly and completed the job in an efficient, professional manner. I was very satisfied and would recommend Victory Locks services.

Longtime Homestar user
Longtime Homestar user

Great Lock replacement

Had Tom from Victory (found him on Homestars) come and replace a lock that needed to be moved up in one of our doors. He came the same day and very expertly did a tricky installation of the new lock in about 30 minutes. And he did some fine, delicate woodworking as well on the old door in which the lock was installed. A great job, and with good humour too. I would highly recommend Tom and Victory to anyone for any locksmithing needs.

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Decent, but some quality issues

I was looking to replace 15 locks. On the day of execution, the work went mostly okay, if a tad too slowly (Tom spent a bit of time chitchatting, which I’m not a fan of when paying by the hour). However, 4 of the locks that were installed had issues where the latch locking mechanism would slide back into the lock hole. When I called Tom to provide feedback, his response was “I did the best I could with your crappy doors”. After not getting a definitive timeline when he could come back to rectify the issues, I decided to do them myself. Turns out that on all 4 locks, the locking mechanism was not secured properly using the provided notches. That I had to go back and re-do work I paid for was upsetting, especially when it was something that should have been easily caught by a locksmith.

Wow. I find it amazing that I had explained a few interior doors were defective and that I would be returning at no charge to modify those problems. I have left messages for you to call when I can use other parts to correct the problem. But you have not called back to arrange a suitable time.

15 minutes per door is not a long time considering removing old hardware, unpack aging the new hardware and adjusting the hole sizes to match the new hardware. Then installing the new one.

You purchased a cheaper quality lock which may give you problems. Most of the doors were driven style installations. These are a one time hole use. Some of the doors will need the other style insert which takes more time.

You post a bad review instead. Not fair.

I am sorry you are not being reasonable about this.

Best of luck to you and your doors.

Excellent service

Tom came on short notice to change a damaged front entry lock. He did a famtastic job changing my front door lock, which included drilling a hole to fit the new lock, in a short period of time. Would highly recommend him as he’s knowledgeable, friendly, and his prices are affordable.

Thank you for your kind words. Buddy the dog was a great helper.

Glad I was able to get it done right for you.

SHAWN in Toronto
SHAWN in Toronto

Highly Qualified Expertise with Friendly

Tom re-keyed several locks in a short period of time and it is clear that he is passionate about quality craftsmanship. He has a very personable demeanor and it was a delight to work with him and would recommend him highly.

Thank you for your kind words.
I don't think I could work any other way.

mary.elizabeth.osullivan2
mary.elizabeth.osullivan2

Lock change

Really friendly, really efficient, interesting stories, we were happy with the service. Thank you from Mary and Seb

It was my pleasure to make all your hardware correct and functionality.

David m.
David m.

Locksmith

Victory locks is a first class company. Tom was attentive and did a great job.
I found the best possible solution and the best possible price. I highly recommend Tom.. thank you.

Thank you for you kind words. We try to be the best by giving the best advice with the economical solution.

Earl in Markham
Earl in Markham

2 deadbolts and a thumb-lever handset

I needed to replace two deadbolts as well as the thumb-lever handset on our exterior doors. I found Victory Locks on Homestars. Tom got back to me the next day, and the following week (working around my schedule) he came out to do the job. His work was great; fast, clean and relatively affordable. I would highly recommend him for any kind of locksmith work!
Nice work Tom!

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to have solved your door hardware problems.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Interior security locks

Tom arrived on time was very understanding and knowledgeable. He completed the work competently and gave advice on security to aid in keeping my mom safe as she has dementia. Prices were reasonable and definitely high quality in products and workmanship. Highly recommend.

Glad to have been able to help keep your mother safe.

Paolo East York
Paolo East York

Honest and Responsive

Wrote to the company and responded in minutes asking me to call even though it was late at night. Advised them of the situation and was very honest about what was needed for my circumstances saving me a bit of money. Will be going to this company for my future needs.

Thank you for you review. Honesty is always the best policy. I would he happy to help you with your lock needs in the future

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.