Victory Locks Ltd

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

nicki in Mississauga
nicki in Mississauga

Rekeyed Locks

I used Victory Locks ten years ago for my previous house and was so pleased with the service that I called Tom to see if he would be available to Rekey my locks for my new house. Tom was able to arrive the same day I called and was just as professional and amazing as he was with my previous home. I am Glad I was able to use their services again and would recommend them to anyone in need of a Locksmith.

Thanks Tom for your amazing service!!!

I am always pleased to take care of former clients.Thank you for your kind words.

Don't forget to clean and lubricate your locks every 6 months.

Enjoy your new home.

Shari in Toronto
Shari in Toronto

Professional, Gets the Job done!

This is the second time we have used Victory Locks. Highly recommend. So nice, knowledgeable and excellent customer service. Put on a new key pad lock in no time. I made the call and we were able to schedule the job quickly to meet our needs. This is the guy to get the job done!

Thank you for using our services.
It is always a pleasure to get the job done quickly as the customer needs come first.

Replace front door lock and patio door lock

Tim was very knowledgeable , professional and pleasant.I was very satisfied with the work that he did . He is very reliable and showed up when he said he would .

I was very glad to have solved your lock needs.

Will in Brampton
Will in Brampton

Rekey two mortise locks

This is my second time using Victory locks. First time was 10 years ago changing residential locks to high security locks.

I called Tom recently to have him rekey 2 mortise high security locks for me since I already had the keys from 10 years ago.

I was in a bind and needed the locks quickly. Tom quickly accomodated my needs and I met him halfway outside a hardware store. He was punctual for the meet arranged day before.

I watch him rekey the new locks and his work ethic and quality of work is still top notch even after all these times. He was making sure the locks are smooth and perfect during repinning.

I have had other locksmiths repin and rekey and the level of workmanship is not as close as Tom as those locks bind and are not as smooth. I was told by the other locksmiths "it will work in". I know those are just excuses.

Go with Tom at Victory locks. You will be glad you did.

Thank you for your kind words.
I always strive to give the best service,just like I was doing it for myself.
Doing it correctly every time will give the proper feel and give the customer satisfaction that it will work for a long time.
Also by letting the customer see how things work internally I can also advice on tip to allow the locks to last longer.
I am always happy to serve the needs of returning customers as it tells me what I have done in the past has been appreciated.

Thank you again my friend.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto

Key snapped in lock! Help!

Our daughter managed to snap a key off in the door leading to the side of our house. Tom was able to arrive on a Saturday morning and solve our problem. He actually called to let us know he would be early! Amazing.

He told us what was required and walked us through the process so that we understood our options and what was involved.

Extremely professional and amicable I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to friends and family. This was our second time working with him.

5 Stars .

Happy and repeat customers are always a pleasure to provide great service.

Thank you for your kind words.
it is nice to be able to solve your lock needs.

Remember to clean and lube your locks with WD 40 every 6 months.
Cheers

Chilton
Chilton

Lock Replacement and Rekey

Tom was very professional and came on short notice. He provided great advice on the best setup for our new home. I would highly recommend Tom for all lock relates needs!

jbuck
jbuck

Front door hardware replacement & rekeying

Tom examined our front door that wasn't latching and found that it wasn't possible to repair the hardware. He recommended a replacement and installed it the same day. He also re-keyed our shed to match the front door meaning we're down to one key! Would hire again

Locksmith service

Tom is fantastic. When he first contacted me, he suggested something for me to try first to confirm that I actually needed a locksmith. Really great. I did need a locksmith and he was early for the appointment. He offered me choices and determined the issue right away. Would definitely use Tom when I need a locksmith again.

aedwards84 in Toronto
aedwards84 in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Great service

I spoke to Tom mid-day and he was able to come within a few hours to complete the job. I had 5 locks to be re-keyed, which took him about 1-1.5 hours to complete.

Tom provided a clear quote when we first spoke and this was what he charged after completing the job, even though a few of my locks did require some extra effort.

Tom was friendly and completed the job in an efficient, professional manner. I was very satisfied and would recommend Victory Locks services.

Longtime Homestar user
Longtime Homestar user

Great Lock replacement

Had Tom from Victory (found him on Homestars) come and replace a lock that needed to be moved up in one of our doors. He came the same day and very expertly did a tricky installation of the new lock in about 30 minutes. And he did some fine, delicate woodworking as well on the old door in which the lock was installed. A great job, and with good humour too. I would highly recommend Tom and Victory to anyone for any locksmithing needs.

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.