Locks & Locksmiths

Paolo East York
Paolo East York

Honest and Responsive

647-391-8259

Wrote to the company and responded in minutes asking me to call even though it was late at night. Advised them of the situation and was very honest about what was needed for my circumstances saving me a bit of money. Will be going to this company for my future needs.

Thank you for you review. Honesty is always the best policy. I would he happy to help you with your lock needs in the future

mary.elizabeth.osullivan2
mary.elizabeth.osullivan2

Lock change

Really friendly, really efficient, interesting stories, we were happy with the service. Thank you from Mary and Seb

It was my pleasure to make all your hardware correct and functionality.

David m.
David m.

Locksmith

647-391-8259

Victory locks is a first class company. Tom was attentive and did a great job.
I found the best possible solution and the best possible price. I highly recommend Tom.. thank you.

Thank you for you kind words. We try to be the best by giving the best advice with the economical solution.

Earl in Markham
Earl in Markham

2 deadbolts and a thumb-lever handset

I needed to replace two deadbolts as well as the thumb-lever handset on our exterior doors. I found Victory Locks on Homestars. Tom got back to me the next day, and the following week (working around my schedule) he came out to do the job. His work was great; fast, clean and relatively affordable. I would highly recommend him for any kind of locksmith work!
Nice work Tom!

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad to have solved your door hardware problems.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Interior security locks

647-391-8259

Tom arrived on time was very understanding and knowledgeable. He completed the work competently and gave advice on security to aid in keeping my mom safe as she has dementia. Prices were reasonable and definitely high quality in products and workmanship. Highly recommend.

Glad to have been able to help keep your mother safe.

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Re-keying locks and fixing broken lock

We found Tom on HomeStars and have used his services two occasions - the first when we bought our home and needed to have all the locks re-keyed, and again when one of the exterior door locks broke. He was quick to respond and set up an appointment at a time that worked for us. He did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a locksmith.

Thanks for your kind words. I pride myself in helping get things done quickly and to the satisfaction of my clients.

Amy Agur
Amy Agur

Lock Reinstallation

I hired Tom to re-key the locks on our rental unit. He came the next day and was on time and courteous. He checked out the quality of the existing locks and made a recommendation to upgrade them for safety. I didn't feel any pressure to change the deadbolts, but Tom took the time to show me why the locks should be upgraded and I agreed it was the right decison for the unit. He worked quickly and efficiently and I was more than satisfied with the finsihed product. I will definitely be calling Tom again the next time we need the locks changed.

Glad to have been able to help you make the correct choice for your security needs.

LCS
LCS

Locksmith

647-391-8259

Tom suggested a reasonably priced option for changing the hardware. We had trouble matching the colour with the remaining hardware but Tom was committed to finding the best match. He is responsive and is all about keeping his customers happy.

Yes it was my pleasure to make enough trips to be able to select the best colour choice for the door finish.. Thanks for using us.

Samantha
Samantha

Changed my front door lock

The owner of Victory locks was prompt, very kind, did excellent work quickly and efficiently and sold me an excellent quality lock. I am very satisfied with my experience with victory locks. Thank you!!

Thank you for calling and your kind words. I always strive to give the best service possible. I was glad to help.

RegularMom
RegularMom

Replaced deadbolts

647-391-8259

Tom answered the call right away and came within a couple of hours. He was friendly and cheerful while working. This is somebody who is in the right business.

Thank you for using us. Glad to have been able to have helped in a timely manner. I has felt an urgency on your part to make it operational. Enjoy your new security setup.

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.