Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
4548 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5R9

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Tantses Family
Tantses Family

Nick Rocks!

If I could give an 11 I would! Nick was prompt, professional and courteous.
He replaced my entire lock in record time and charged a fair price and tidied up. Thx Nick!

Thank you soo much for this great review, we appreciate your business!

CM in Mississauga
CM in Mississauga

Deadbolt Installation and purchase

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Nick. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. He even left our place clean and tidy. I highly recommend FC Locksmiths.

Thank you soo much for this great review, we appreciate your business very much!

JASON from Old Toronto
JASON from Old Toronto

Very detailed work

I had been having troubles with my front door handle set. Nick came in and was very thorough to explain why I was having the problems and also dissected the lock to get it working as well as its ever been. Nick was very detailed and made sure everything was working to my satisfactory before he left.

DB in Toronto
DB in Toronto

Nick went above & beyond! Truly grateful!

Thank you so much, Nick! Your service & professionalism was greatly appreciated from first contact to job completion! You explained the process in detail and your work, promptness, & efficiency was exceptional! I hope I won't need your services again but if I do, you'll be my first call!

Imo in Scarborough
Imo in Scarborough
1 review , ON

Locked out. Service was above and beyond!

Nick is amazing! He called ahead of time to let me know he wasn't far. He explained the process and costs upfront, he replaced my lock in less than five minutes and we even shared stories about our dogs!

Nick even went above and beyond by tightening my front door lock and giving tips/advice on which locks to buy in the future.

I feel really lucky that my first call for help was FC Locksmiths!!

Imo

Ver in North York
Ver in North York

Lock smoth

The lock on our door has been having issues, resulting in us having difficulties locking the door. We called Nick, and he was there to offer a quick solution to the problem at a reasonable cost. Nicks customer service was exceptional. He was super friendly. We would recommend him/his company to anyone who requires a locksmith.

Emily from ??????????
Emily from ??????????

Fast and efficient service!

My business had a break in and the lock was damaged. I googled and called the closest service and Nick came very quickly with such a short notice and fixed it in 15 minutes. Impressive!
I would definitely use him in the future and recommend to anyone!

Thank you Emily, I'm glad we could help!

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Nick was great and very helpful

Nick arrived ontime, was quiet to identify the problem, and fixed it quickly.
He was very helpful and professional.
I highly recommend him.
Thank you Nick for excellent work, will reach out again for future work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lock change

Nick arrived on time, replaced our broken lock quickly and provided tips for maintenance. He was professional and I appreciate him coming under such short notice. I would use his services without hesitation.

thank you so much for this great review!

More about Fc Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.