FC Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Markham  >  FC Locksmith Ltd.

Reviews for FC Locksmith Ltd.

Barabara in Toronto
Barabara in Toronto

installing new security locks

I reached out to FC Locksmith because I needed to install brand new security locks. I am happy that the professional locksmith came right away. He helped me choose the locks and installed them within a couple of hours. I love everything about the garage door service!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we appreciate your business very much!

Change front door lock

For safety reasons I decided to change my front door lock. Elad came on a Sunday around 5:15 pm. He explained to me the options and I chose a high security lock with special keys and some extra keys. Totally satisfied.

Thank you so much for this great review! we appreciate your business very much!

amir in York
amir in York

Elad’s lock fixing

Elad came over late night and he did a great job.
He knows the lock mechanisims perfectly and has an awsome skill set.
He deserves the review and I will recommend him to everyone.
Amir

Thank you so much Amir! we appreciate your business very much!

Michael in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Front Door Lock Malfunction

Our front door lock malfunctioned making access to the store not possible. We ended up closing the store for the day and made a call to FC Locksmiths to help assist with this the next day. Raz came and inspected the lock and made a few attempts to remedy the situation but to no success. He then suggested to replace the entire lock but the lock being used was a specific type. Raz then went out of his way to look for this lock and eventually found it later in the day. He gave me a call back and advised he will make time at the end of the day to come back and install the new mechanism. He has proven to be a model employee for the company and I am glad we were given his services - keep in mind we had our previous request cancelled unexpectedly, but ended up being a good thing given that Raz got the call. He definitely went above the call of duty and if you ever have a chance to do business with this company and meet Raz, just know that you are in good hands!

Thank you so much for taking time to write this great review! we appreciate your business very much!

auguste in Toronto
auguste in Toronto

Changing entrance locks

Our building’s front door lock has been broken for a while (we all just kind of went around ignoring the fact, bc the door frame was damaged and it looked like it would require a major overhaul and no one has money for that out of their own pocket) but then we had a break in and I called these guys!
Raz was awesome- he called me the morning of the job, to confirm a more specific time frame, so I didn’t have to idly sit at home and wait between 9-5. He came right on time and after listening to all my concerns and answering my silly questions, gave me different options while explaining pros and cons to each lock system, as well as, inspecting other locks in the building and letting me know what I could do within my budget. Once I made up my mind, he installed the front door lock in an ingenious way to make sure it functions perfect without having to change the door frame. I also got a bolt lock for a patio door, which now makes me feel like I live in a fortress of safety! The job got done fast and very well within my budget and Raz’s workmanship and customer service were excellent -made this experience a breeze.

Thank you so much for taking to time to write this wonderful review, we appreciate your business very much!

Lock change

Mori was very professional and very helpful in helping us change our front lock. He gave us some very good suggestions and came over twice to help us. Would definitely recommend FC Locksmith.

Thanks for the great review!

Main Front Door Lock

The front door bolt was causing problems for all users. The hardware needed to be replaced without having to change keys for all users. Mor, the technician was prompt, courteous, and very clean.
We would definitely call them for any future door lock problems.

More about FC Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.