FC Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
4548 Dufferin Street Toronto ON M3H 5R9
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Toronto  >  FC Locksmith Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for FC Locksmith Ltd.

Mori was very professional and very helpful in helping us change our front lock. He gave us some very good suggestions and came over twice to help us. Would definitely recommend FC Locksmith.

The front door bolt was causing problems for all users. The hardware needed to be replaced without having to change keys for all users. Mor, the technician was prompt, courteous, and very clean.
We would definitely call them for any future door lock problems.

In a momentary lapse in judgement, I accidentally locked myself out of my apartment. Panicking, and with minimal battery left on my cell phone, I called these kind folks and within 20 minutes a very patient, careful, and skillful gentleman was at the building. In under 30 minutes total from the time I called, I was back inside my apartment. There was no damage whatsoever done to the door and the gentleman who helped me was even kind enough to give me an interesting introductory lesson on how locks work, which I found most intriguing. Although I hope to never lock myself out of my home or car ever again, if I do then these guys will be the first ones I call should it be necessary. Thank you again for your help! I would strongly recommend these folks to anyone in a similar position.

Carol in Toronto

My house key got stuck in the lock. I tried to remove it but it ended up breaking, with the other half left inside. I called FC Locksmiths and they were very responsive. david arrived shortly, extracted the key and cut me new ones. Excellent service!

Amy Agur

We recently purchased a new home and realized after closing that none of the locks were functional. I called FC Locksmith Ltd. and a technician called me to schedule an appointment within 10 minutes. 2 hours later he arrived within the agreed upon window and looked thoroughly at all the locks with me. He agreed that the lock mechanisms needed to be replaced in full and made recommendations as to which locks he would install for our type of residence. He was done the installation in under 10 minutes. Quality work! I am very satisfied.

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business very much!

More about FC Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.