FC Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Markham  >  FC Locksmith Ltd.

Reviews for FC Locksmith Ltd.

Melanie in North York
Melanie in North York

Locksmith changed

We were very happy with the service provided to change our locks. FC locksmith was reliable, friendly, and efficient. We will highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you very much!

Thank you so much Melanie! We appreciate your business very much!

adam in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
adam in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

FC Locksmiths - Arnon

Our front door locks broke and we could not use the door. Arnon from FC arrived shortly after our call, and quickly installed a new lock. Great service, thank you.

Thank you so much Adam, we appreciate your business very much!

Linda C in Toronto
Linda C in Toronto

locked out of my SUV

The staff from FC Locksmith are just the nicest people! I called them because I got locked out of my SUV the other day. Their mobile locksmith got me in my vehicle in a matter of minutes. the price was lower then excepted , which really made me happy. Superb auto locksmith service!

Thank you for this great review!

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

locked ourselves out of our home

We locked ourselves out of our home after we went to the mall. We called fc locksmith for help and the David arrived 15 minutes later. He successfully opened our front door in less than 5 minutes! Their locksmith service was worth all the penny.

Thank you so much Ralph, w appreciate your business!

Robbie in Toronto
Robbie in Toronto

office lock repair

The lock in the front door of our office was stuck. We couldn’t move it for some reason that’s why we called fc locksmith for their assistance. We were glad to receive their prompt locksmith service that produced positive output. The lock is no longer stuck!

Thank you so much Robbie!
We appreciate your business!

Palmer in Toronto
Palmer in Toronto

emergency service

When I got locked out of my classroom and the maintenance man couldn’t do anything to help me out, I called fc locksmith for their emergency lockout services. The locksmith came quickly and performed his lock opening services flawlessly. The service was impeccable! Thanks, a whole lot!

Thank you so much Palmer!
We appreciate your business!

Rodney in Toronto
Rodney in Toronto

residential locksmith services

Fc locksmiths came in after I placed a call for their residential locksmith services. They saved the day when they did deadbolt installation on all of our doors. They also rekeyed several of our locks for good measure. The price was reasonable and the service impeccable! Thanks, a whole lot!

Thank you so much Rodney! Was pleasure doing business with you!

Jerald L. in Toronto
Jerald L. in Toronto

outstanding lockout services

Thanks to fc locksmith for their highly outstanding lockout services! I got locked out of my apartment because I couldn’t turn my key no matter what I did. The technician found the solution to my problem in minutes and had me inside my unit quickly. As a precaution, I asked him to rekey the lock and produce a spare set of keys which he did quite efficiently! Thanks!

Thank you Jerald, we appreciate your business!

Toney in Toronto
Toney in Toronto

locked out of my apartment

FC locksmith saved the day when I forgot my keys inside my apartment. I called them up for their emergency lockout services. They arrived within minutes and had me inside my unit in no time at all. David was very polite and knowledgeable. He worked quickly and efficiently. He also charged me a reasonable amount.

Thank you toney! We appreciate this great review.
Thank you for your business.

More about FC Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.