FC Locksmith Ltd.

Locks & Locksmiths
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Markham  >  FC Locksmith Ltd.

Reviews for FC Locksmith Ltd.

Robbie in Toronto
Robbie in Toronto

office lock repair

The lock in the front door of our office was stuck. We couldn’t move it for some reason that’s why we called fc locksmith for their assistance. We were glad to receive their prompt locksmith service that produced positive output. The lock is no longer stuck!

Thank you so much Robbie!
We appreciate your business!

Palmer in Toronto
Palmer in Toronto

emergency service

When I got locked out of my classroom and the maintenance man couldn’t do anything to help me out, I called fc locksmith for their emergency lockout services. The locksmith came quickly and performed his lock opening services flawlessly. The service was impeccable! Thanks, a whole lot!

Thank you so much Palmer!
We appreciate your business!

Rodney in Toronto
Rodney in Toronto

residential locksmith services

Fc locksmiths came in after I placed a call for their residential locksmith services. They saved the day when they did deadbolt installation on all of our doors. They also rekeyed several of our locks for good measure. The price was reasonable and the service impeccable! Thanks, a whole lot!

Thank you so much Rodney! Was pleasure doing business with you!

Jerald L. in Toronto
Jerald L. in Toronto

outstanding lockout services

Thanks to fc locksmith for their highly outstanding lockout services! I got locked out of my apartment because I couldn’t turn my key no matter what I did. The technician found the solution to my problem in minutes and had me inside my unit quickly. As a precaution, I asked him to rekey the lock and produce a spare set of keys which he did quite efficiently! Thanks!

Thank you Jerald, we appreciate your business!

Toney in Toronto
Toney in Toronto

locked out of my apartment

FC locksmith saved the day when I forgot my keys inside my apartment. I called them up for their emergency lockout services. They arrived within minutes and had me inside my unit in no time at all. David was very polite and knowledgeable. He worked quickly and efficiently. He also charged me a reasonable amount.

Thank you toney! We appreciate this great review.
Thank you for your business.

Christina McLain in Toronto
Christina McLain in Toronto

Very very expensive beyond belief!

The company replied to my review and they are saying they didn't recognize my name but that is because my partner paid with his Visa under his name. What happened is that the other day my lock handle fell off the lock of our front condo door. I had to rush out to meet a friend who was visiting Toronto so left my partner in charge. The handle to the front door was broken but the lock worked. I even sent a picture via my phone of the lock when I called to request service My partner assumed I would pay between $50 to 150 and failed to ask for an estimate. The price was outrageous. I felt violated and sick as if someone had made a fool of me ; my partner blamed himself for not being helpful. I had no idea this was the going rate for a lock. Yes it was fixed but at an exhorbitant fee.

Hey Christina
If you can provide us more details and invoice number -I promise you we will make you happy.
Money is absolutely not everything to us and I'm truly sorry for the experience you had with us.
Please give us a call an any time and ask to speak to Dave (supervisor). Again- I promise you we have the ability to make you happy.
Have a great wknd.

Barabara in Toronto
Barabara in Toronto

installing new security locks

I reached out to FC Locksmith because I needed to install brand new security locks. I am happy that the professional locksmith came right away. He helped me choose the locks and installed them within a couple of hours. I love everything about the garage door service!

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, we appreciate your business very much!

Change front door lock

For safety reasons I decided to change my front door lock. Elad came on a Sunday around 5:15 pm. He explained to me the options and I chose a high security lock with special keys and some extra keys. Totally satisfied.

Thank you so much for this great review! we appreciate your business very much!

amir in York
amir in York

Elad’s lock fixing

Elad came over late night and he did a great job.
He knows the lock mechanisims perfectly and has an awsome skill set.
He deserves the review and I will recommend him to everyone.
Amir

Thank you so much Amir! we appreciate your business very much!

More about FC Locksmith Ltd.

Category:» Locks & Locksmiths

Nobody wants to consider the possibility of a break-in, but if your home has been invaded we can help you secure your property. After the home invasion, call us and we will come to your home and secure any broken door locks and windows. That way, you do not have to worry about the criminals returning later to your home while it is still vulnerable. You will be able to sleep soundly in your well-secured home.

If you have recently purchased your home, consider having FC Locksmith rekey your locks. There is a strong possibility that you do not possess all of the keys to your home. The previous owners might have kept a spare key, or they might have given one to a neighbor or contractor. Do not take a chance that one of those keys has fallen into disreputable hands. Rekeying is a quick procedure that can secure your home, and it is much cheaper than completely replacing all of your locks.

In addition to rekeying, FC Locksmith also offers security evaluations of residential properties. We can come to your home and look for any potential problem areas. Our staff will evaluate your doors, locks, windows, lighting, and fencing. In some areas, bump keys are being used by criminals in order to gain easy entry to the houses of unsuspecting families. If this type of home invasion is common in your area, we can discuss locks that are immune to this type of invasion technique.

If you want to keep a close eye on a room or your entire house, we can install Access Control, Security & CCTV system for your home. Additionally, we can install and service a safe so that you can protect your valuables.

In addition to our security consultations and other services, FC Locksmith can help you gain entry to your home if you ever get locked out of your house. We offer round the clock emergency services, and we will always be there when you need us to be, even in the middle of the night.