511 The West Mall Toronto ON M9C 1G5

Reviews for Locksmith Express Toronto

Camila in Toronto
Camila in Toronto
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Changing keys after a bad tenant

I had a bad tenant who had to be evicted (pre-covid) and I needed to change the lock fast. I met Rad at the condo, he was quick to arrive and service was great as well. Although he was only able to change 1 of the lock's key, deadbolt was too old or something. I accomplished what had to be done and I appreciate your service.

Thank you for the review Camila!

Alexander
Alexander
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Door Lock Change

Radoslav was a pleasure to work with! He responded so quickly through Homestars and helped me choose the perfect new front locks and handles for my home. He was available to come very quickly and did a perfect job! Thank you for all you did for us, everything looks great! Completely trustworthy and professional!

Great Service!

Bought a new house and had to rekey 2 doors and needed some spare keys. Rad was very professional and insightful! He arrived on time and got straight to work. He wore a mask and was very respectful. Highly recommend him!

Andrew Day
Andrew Day

Latch not working.

On time, knows his stuff... repaired all perfectly and expertly done. A superb job, thank you, Andrew

Thank you Andrew !

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto

Replaced interior keyed entry handle

Radoslav replied to my request for a quote on Homestars in about 15 minutes. We did all of our correspondence via the Homestars chat tool and he was super-responsive and courteous. He quoted exactly what the job ended up costing and there were no surprises. He arrived on time (early, even!) and finished the job quickly. Hire this man!

Thank you for the review Nathan !

BG Wealth Group
BG Wealth Group

Door Lock Repair

Radoslav was on time, professional, and reasonably priced. He did a great job. I am very happy.

Elissa in Toronto
Elissa in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

New deadbolts and latch

I was very happy with the locksmith services. Rado was quick with all his responses to me, gave me a quote before and showed us all his work when he was finished to make sure we were satisfied. Very considerate and professional.

Thank you for the review Elissa!
I appreciate it
Rado

Carly
Carly

Rekeying / New Locks

I bought a new house and wanted to get my keys changed, Radoslav was awesome, he responded quickly and completed the key change faster than anticipated. Would definitely use again and recommend to a friend.

Thank you for the review Carly!
I appreciate it !
Locksmith Express Toronto

Lock and handles for the front door

Very efficient. I am very satisfied. Radoslav fixed the hinges of the front door also without extra charge.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick, professional service

Radio knows his stuff. Confident, professional service. Diagnosed the problem from a photo. Came in equipped to do the job (lock replacement).

Highly recommended

More about Locksmith Express Toronto

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.