Locksmith Express Toronto

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Locksmith Express Toronto

Adrienne in Toronto, Ontario Canada
Adrienne in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Great service, fast response - highly recommend!!!

I found Radoslav based on other Homestar reviews, and they were all right! He was very quick to respond, and was very clear in his communication back to me on the different pricing options depending on the actual issue. He showed up right on time, was very personable, and replaced our latched in no time. We feel silly for having waited this long to get our door lock fixed! I highly recommend Radoslav!!!

Thank you for the review Adrienne !

Tinus
Tinus

Locksmith

Radoslav was punctual and did an amazing job. He not only fixed the broken lock, but also did a small adjustment to our front door on his way out. Will recommend and use him again.

Thank you for the review Tinus!

Junction Homeowner in Toronto
Junction Homeowner in Toronto

Best Locksmith in the GTA!

Radoslav is an expert locksmith, was a pleasure to interact with and was extremely professional. We recently had to replace our front door lock set and Rado was the first to respond to my Homestars request for service (within 10 minutes!). He provided a quote that did not change when he viewed the job and replaced the lock the same day of my request. Our front door is an original door installed over 100 years ago and Rado had no problem fitting the new lock set into a rather difficult door in under 45 minutes! The new lock set looks absolutely fantastic. I will most definitely use Rado's expert service again when we require a locksmith. I would recommend Locksmith Express without hesitation.

Thank you for the review!
I appreciate it!

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Rado is the best

Needed to rekey our lock at work. The job was completed within 3 hours after ordering it. With a smile and 25 keys. Best service experience of 2019 for sure!!!

Thank you for the great review Roman !
It was pleasure for me!

Dominic in Toronto
Dominic in Toronto

Installation of new locks

I needed new locks installed on my front and back doors. Radoslav was punctual, friendly, and efficient. He was prompt to respond and was transparent about his pricing. I would certainly recommend his services.

Thank you for the review Dominic!

Mary Kowalchuk from Etobicoke
Mary Kowalchuk from Etobicoke

Front entryway system installed

We had an entryway system installed as our old one was broken. Rado was very reliable with his scheduled appointment. His installation was that of someone who really knew his trade - a true professional at what he does and a gentleman to deal with. We will highly recommend Rado to our friends and relatives.

Walter & Mary K. Etobicoke ON

Thank you kindly for the review Mary!
It was pleasure for me!

Mo
Mo

Change locks and handles

We needed the deadbolt and handles changed on a number of door as well as re-key. We are glad we were able to get Radoslav for this. He was very prompt and responsive and clearly laid out our option. He was also kind enough to fit us in on a very short notice. He was there right when we made the appointment and went above and beyond to make sure the job was perfectly done. Thanks Radoslav!

Thank you for the review Mo!

Melody in Toronto
Melody in Toronto

Re-Keying Locks for New Home

We recently purchase a new home and needed to have the doors re-keyed after we moved in. Radoslav was great and very helpful during the booking process. Very quick to respond and easy to communicate with. He was super fast, efficient and friendly, would HIGHLY recommend using him and will definitely use him again!

Thank you for the review Melody!
I appreciate it!

jonathna in Toronto
jonathna in Toronto

Locks on new home

After moving to a new home, we reached out to Rado to replace, re-key and install a new keypad deadbolt. He was very responsive, thorough, and took time to speak with us on the phone to answer questions. What was particularly was refreshing was his no-pressure, transparent approach. He gave us a quote quickly and we were able to discuss several options on the phone. He also reviewed photos we sent to get a better sense of what we needed. His workmanship was great and he also helped service, tighten up, and fix a loose doorknob and existing hardware. Thank you, Rado!

Thank you for the review Jonathna!
It was pleasure for me to help you out!

Miranda in Toronto
Miranda in Toronto

Re-keying lock, changing door hardware

Came right on time, listened to my concerns, fixed the door lock so it would open more smoothly, re-keyed the lock and gave me extra keys... was super fast, effficient and friendly. Even made sure the cat didn't get out. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the review Miranda !

More about Locksmith Express Toronto

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.