Victory Locks Ltd

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Laura
Laura

Amazing customer service

I contacted Tom for the outstanding reviews posted by others and I'm happy to "join the club"!! Tom provides amazing customer service with fast, efficient and professional services! He takes the time to explain his services based on your individual needs. I can't say enough kind words about Tom. It was a pleasure to meet him and will be passing his information on to everyone I know! Thanks again Tom!!

Elizabeth in North York
Elizabeth in North York

Lock replacement

While we were in Florida this year, the person looking after our house informed us that the lock on our front door was broken and could not be opened. After looking on HomeStars, I contacted Victory Locks and spoke with Tom. We arranged for him to meet our friend at the house. He arrived promptly then, quickly and efficiently, installed the new deadbolt. He also rekeyed the lock so that our existing keys would work. This was a relief as several people had keys to the house and were checking it during our absence. We were very glad to be saved the effort of having new keys made and distributed.

We would most definitely recommend Tom to anyone needing lock service.

TWT in Toronto
TWT in Toronto

Lock Replacement / Sync

Tom was great to work with. He came over to replace some locks and put them all on the same key set - he properly adjusted the locks to seal the exterior doors and was a great educator and entertainer at the same time. I would happily recommend him to others and use him again if needed.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Re-keyed new house

We moved into our new home on Saturday. Tom came by around 4:00pm after our movers had gone. He was a pleasure to deal and what he charged was very reasonable for what he did (re-keying of 5 doors in our home). I would not hesitate to call him again.

RS from Toronto
RS from Toronto

Excellent service - apologies for the late review

Tom came by on a Sunday afternoon to look after an emergency issue with my front door. Despite being based in the east end of the city, he made the drive down, arrived on time, and proceeded to go above and beyond (addressing my immediate problem, and helping me with another). Tom, apologies for the late review (I had difficulty finding your listing again on homestars), but better late than never. You did an excellent job, and I would recommend you unreservedly.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Incredible Service

Needed to new lock and door handle. Tom was on time and very friendly. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Prices very fair. Excellent service. This was the second time we had used Tom and he hasn't changed a bit. Prompt, fair and the work was done perfectly.

Ashley from Toronto
Ashley from Toronto

Mortise Lock Replacement

Amazing service from Tom!

After I purchased a new lock from a company, I discovered that they did not have an in house installation service; instead they had a 3rd party locksmith that they referred me to. After speaking with them on the phone, I wasn't terribly impressed with their manner or their method for charging for service (a rather exorbitant flat rate charge, cash only), so I began searching around for other locksmiths.

I quickly found that most companies either wouldn't install a lock that wasn't purchased from them directly, didn't know how to change a mortise lock, or flat out weren't interested. Eventually I tried Homestars and found Victory locks.

When I spoke to Tom on the phone, he was friendly and honest about the work that needed to be done, and he reassured me that he'd done this job several times in the past. We were able to set up a date for him to come over and he showed up promptly and on time, ready to go.

He was friendly and confident on site, and got right to work. There were a couple of issues with the older architecture and geometry of my older home, but he was able to quickly solve the problem and get everything working in a short time.

Overall I was very pleased with his work and his friendly attitude. I would definitely call him again any time I need a locksmith.

Thanks Tom!

Ashley

matthew kleinosky in Toronto
matthew kleinosky in Toronto

Move locks to new apt

We needed to move our keyless front door lock to new apt and move back door deadbolt to front door where keyless unit was. So 3 key units removed/installed including adding a deadbolt to a steel door which had no previous place for one. All done perfectly, stress free - as usual. We have now had 4 service events with Tom @ Victory Locks ... All problems are always (calmly) solved, and = incredibly - at lower cost than other quotes we ever got!

Call Tom at victory Locks and thank me after !

MJdeB in Woodstock
MJdeB in Woodstock

Locksmith

Tom has just left after very quickly and efficiently replacing a lock in my home. From the first time I called to request the service to the completion of the work, he was polite, cheerful and responded quickly to subsequent emails, outlining my options and costs involved. He arrived exactly on time and I couldn't be more impressed!

More about Victory Locks Ltd

24/7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys?

Recently purchased a resale home? Re-key or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where all copies are. Also see us at victorylockstoronto.com.
Free copies of keys when using our service( Common keys only ).

Light duty handyman services available also.