Poolmaster Canada Inc

Kanata
Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great

Amazing experience and highly recommended. Would highly endorse them to anyone in Ontario. Great team. Good value. And great service all round that is very responsive. Their team is also very knowledgeable

Hot Tub Purchase

I bought a hot tub from pool master actually sign unseen all via phone. Service was great, delivery was great, everyone helpful still and I email a lot to get help.

Very happy!

miles_raine
miles_raine

EARLY POOL OPENING

Poolmaster was outstanding and extremely supportive by opening our pool early so that my son could enjoy safe playtime as the world is going through this lockdown. The techs were extremely conscious of keeping my family safe and also themselves. A min of 15 feet distance was kept at all times between themselves personally and with my family and the pool was opened efficiently and with a great deal of care. Surfaces on the pumps were sanitized once they were finished and I was impressed with their attention to detail at every step of the process, safety being their upmost priority.

As it is so important to have safe play options at this time, I am very grateful for Poolmaster. Highly recommend them !

PatrickT in Toronto
PatrickT in Toronto

Softub Experts

Toronto's Softub experts work here! Time and time again, I received excellent support from Mark, Talon and team. We've had various issues with our Softub in the past: sidewall bubbles, ant nest damage, fried thermostat probes (Warranty), GFIC replacement (Warranty), leaking pipework, replacement parts and consumables... and each and every time Mark and team has the answer! They are easy to reach by phone or FaceTime and an excellent source for information and parts. And most importantly, Mark is always ready to help troubleshoot instead of draining my wallet on test-and-see solutions. I could have been hosed more than once-over by now - and probably would have sold the Softub by now - but Mark and team make is easy and affordable. That keeps me coming back time and time again, with pleasure. Overall, I would recommend Poolmaster for Softub parts, service or sales.

Hi Patrick, We are here for the long haul! Thank you for kind review. We do what we can do help out, technology is a wonderful thing. Facetime is a great tool. We are here for long term relationships. Honesty is key! We are here to help anytime.

rogerintoronto
rogerintoronto

Soft Tub 300

We received amazing service and expert advice from Mark at Poolmaster as we decided on this product. The Soft Tub 300 is fantastic and exactly right for our townhouse backyard deck. Delivery was perfect and we are so happy. Highly recommend this product and this company. Thank you so much for everything!

Hi Roger, Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear delivery and set up went smoothly and even happier we were able to make you so happy. You will have years of enjoyment to come with your new Softub! Give us a call anytime if you have any questions or concerns. Don't be shy!

Maryam
Maryam

Pool services

Poolmaster team have been so helpful. I’ve been working with them for last 2 years and compare to the other 4 companies that I worked with, Poolmaster is the most reliable one. They are on time and so knowledgeable about what they do. Their team answer all of your questions without any hesitation. Pool is always clean and clear after their visit...

Hi Maryam, Thank you for kind words. We have a great team in place and we all try hard. It's nice hear hard work is appreciated.

AS
AS

Excellent Service and Advice

I do most of the work on my pool by myself but I get my water tested and buy my supplies at Poolmaster.

I am very DIY around my house and Talon and Mark are very knowledgeable and generous with their time and expertise to guide me through whatever help I need to get the job done.

I strongly recommend them for whatever work you need done.

Hi AS, We do appreciate the recognition for Mark and Myself. Thank you for kind words. Keep in mind you can always FaceTime us and we can see what your doing/working on and help that way!

Poolmaster Above and Beyond!

Bought a house in the Bridle Path and used the the existing pool company ( Bonavista) as they installed the pool here! Used them for a year and was not happy with their service very unprofessional! Started with them this year as the pool is quite complex but again not happy with them, terrible service, unprofessional crew, management hell to deal with!
Called Poolmaster and what a difference! Professional, helpful, and pleasant to deal with! Willing to accommodate our requests without hesitation! I highly recommend them!

Hello Private user, Thank you for the kind words we do try very hard! It's nice to see our efforts appreciate/recognized.

Thanks again!

gayle
gayle

Pool Heater

Poolmaster installed a new pool heater for us. The job was done professionally and our property was well maintained. We are very happy with their service and expertise. Poolmaster is very dependable. It doesn't matter when we contact them we hear back and they are willing to help asap. That is so appreciated. We highly recommend them ! Best Gayle

Hi Gayle, Thank you very much for the kind words. We have a good group here and try hard.!

John in North York in Toronto
John in North York in Toronto

Exceptional service

When my saltwater chlorination system started showing signs of failure, I called Poolmaster and was put in touch with Mark, who was most helpful. First, he stayed on the phone with me and led me step-by-step through a sequence of diagnostic steps. When he suspected a problem with a particular component, he advised me on how I could service it myself (I wanted to learn how), and gave me a detailed list of steps to follow. He even emailed me with some reference material for future use.

I appreciate Mark's knowledge, willingness to help and patience, and I enjoyed learning a few things from him!

Hi John, Glad Mark was able to be so helpful and get you through troubleshooting and repairing your salt system. Give yourself a pat on the back also. Team effort here.

More about Poolmaster Canada Inc

With over 40 years of industry experience, POOLMASTER has set itself apart from others. We are Toronto's largest SOFTUB dealer, offering everything you need to get into soothing, relaxing hot water. From sales to after purchase service (including repairs, replacement parts, accessories, and chemicals), POOLMASTER has it all! We have ...
Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Don Mills?