Poolmaster Canada Inc

1875 Leslie St Toronto ON M3B 2M5

Reviews for Poolmaster Canada Inc

Elliott in North York
Elliott in North York

Just had poolmaster close my pool for my first closing (new pool), and what a great experience! Jason and Andrew were very knowledgeable and friendly and they took the time to explain everything and answer all of my questions (They were also very patient and I never felt rushed). I also bought a safety cover for the pool from poolmaster and the quality looks great. Carlina and Talon helped me with that and they were great to deal with as well. I would highly recommend poolmaster to anyone looking for a hassle free, friendly and easy experience.

Thank you Elliott. The Poolmaster team is always here to help. See you in the spring :)

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto

Pool Heater Purchase

Been a client with Poolmaster for a few years and this is my first time ordering a pool heater through the store. They deserve a 10 out of 10 for conducting business with integrity, offering competitive pricing, and standing behind their customers.

Upfront, Poolmaster offered me the best price available compared to other stores and online. I placed my order on Thursday and the heater was delivered to my home within 3 business days.

The day before installation, my gas technician came for a site visit and told me that based on the distance between my gas meter and the pool heater, I needed to downsize my heater from 250k BTU to 200k BTU (even though my previous heater was 250k BTU - what a surprise!). I was devastated and reached out to Talon (the store owner) for help. Even though it was after business hours, Talon responded right away and promised to take care of my unexpected problem. What a relief! After a couple days, Talon arranged the exchange for me without penalty and he even gave me a refund on the the pricing difference - kudos to this honest business man!

Although it took longer than expected for Poolmaster to swap my heaters (because of high service demands), they still deserve a perfect rating. And I truly hope that this company will continue to flourish in the years to come.

Hi Carmen, Agreed it was an unusual situation. First for me!! We always stand behind loyal customers like yourself. Glad we were able to help.

John  from Etobicoke
John from Etobicoke

Repair of pool pipe joint (took out old PVC pipe on elbow joint)

Issue was my plastic ring broke in half on my Hayward T-15 Cell connector (9 years old). Turns out that connector is attached downstream to my heater, which has a special connector (company now out of business). I needed the old PVC pipe removed from the elbow that the T-15 cell was connected too. Everyone told me you can’t remove old PVC pipe so buy a new elbow and new connector(s). I did and made a make shift system, but it is not a long term solution (not a 100% match). The YouTube videos show a few ways to remove old PVC pipe, but I wanted the right solution done (someone who has done this before). Talon and group have a special bore bit (2” in my case) that removed the old pipe in that elbow, glued in a new 4” pipe to a new Hayward SWG connector (they have done this many times for just this reason). I now have the original solution back on my pool system. Priceless really, thank you so much!

The right tool for the right job, Always makes the job a lot easier. Glad we were able to save your plumbing piece so you did not have to rebuild your entire plumbing manifold.

Great service

Arrived at the store on a busy Sunday morning with a Polaris pool sweep in need of a new axle. Instead of just handing the part over the salesperson offered me a table in the store to install the part -- to save me coming back if I had trouble with the installation. When I did encounter difficulties, he came right over, assisted me and then diagnosed and resolved an operational issue that would have caused problems. Where do you get a service level like that? All at a very fair price.

Pleasure to help. Remember we are there for all of your Polaris repair needs/repair advice. By the end you will be a real Poolmaster!!

jf.dery
jf.dery

Pool hard cover from Poolmaster

Talon recommended this pool cover for me.
The best reco I ever had
It is to install, easy to remove, looks great all winter, no mess in spring etcc....

I wish i had done this sooner
Tx poolmaster!!

Hi JF Thank you for Kind words. I'm glad we were able to offer some good solutions for your backyard.

stuarthenderson19
stuarthenderson19

Softub

Needed a filter for my softub. Carlina was terrific in finding and shipping what I needed.

Hi Stuart, Carlina is terrific in what she does. Glad to hear all went well :)

ajn11
ajn11

Backyard renovation

Talon and his team helped us on a large reno we did in our backyard. The project involved completely relocating our existing pool equipment and getting everything reconnected. It involved a lot of coordination with other trades - landscapers, carpenters, gas techs, electricians - all of which went smoothly.

Part way through the job, we discovered a leak on our existing pool lines, a major problem that threatened to derail both our budget and schedule. Talon was fantastic. His team went above and beyond the call of duty to track down the problem and come up with a solution that was with timely and cost effective.

Thanks Alison, the boys did a great job! It was a solid team effort all around. You will finally have your backyard picture perfect :)

Thank you for the kind words.

Harper in North York
Harper in North York

Swimming pool in-ground

We moved into an old house in North York, May 2017. Pool pump, and filter were in the basement (OMG!), and heater outside continually malfunctioned. I was upset that this pool would not be as convenient to operate as the pool in our last home. We needed new pipes to be run underground as I wanted the pump and filter out of the basement. One large pool company said my Polaris cleaner (operated on an automatic pump timer nightly at the last house--so convenient) wouldn't work with the creepy crawler outlet in this pool. That meant manual pool cleaning from now on so I gave it away to a family member. When Talon came into the picture, everything changed. Poolmaster's quotes were very reasonable. Talon at Poolmaster explained benefits of variable speed pump. At my insistence, he supplied a new pump and filter. He talked me out of a new heater and assured me he could fix the present one. It took a few visits until the heater worked reliably. Talon talked me out of using the expensive lithium shock I'd been using for decades in order to avoid sludge after superchlorination. Talon and his staff at Poolmaster were professional, very reliable, and completed all the jobs ON TIME for the long weekend family swim party. It was refreshing to see his service people taking pride in what they were doing. We couldn't be happier with Poolmaster, with Talon, and his staff. He's also reduced my cost of operating this large pool.

I'm glad we were able to bring this monster of a pool back to your control! Poolmaster works hard and takes great pride in our work. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to many more happy summers :)

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto

Waterfall Wall Feature -- Repair + Part Replacement

Prompt response and assessment of the work that needed to be done. On-site assessment of issue determined that one of the motors was burnt out, and that the waterfall nozzles needed re-adjusting. I was able to have the part ordered, and within a few days the install and adjustments to the feature were completed. The waterfall is up and running nicely, we are happy to have our reception area looking its best! (Additionally, they are knowledgeable with the correct maintenance and care to promote feature longevity.)

Thanks Megan, we do what we can! Your reception area will continue to impress year after year. I'm very happy you were satisfied with Poolmaster service.

amyrobert
amyrobert

Repair of a soft tub

This is the second time I have used Pool Master for repairs and they are great! The staff is friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable - I would highly recommended than!

Thanks Amy, always a pleasure to help :)

More about Poolmaster Canada Inc

With over 40 years of industry experience, POOLMASTER has set itself apart from others. We are Toronto's largest SOFTUB dealer, offering everything you need to get into soothing, relaxing hot water. From sales to after purchase service (including repairs, replacement parts, accessories, and chemicals), POOLMASTER has it all! We have a complete lineup of SOFTUBS and accessories in stock, year-round.

Annual pool openings and closings, weekly service, liner replacement, safety covers, concrete refinishing, are all part of our pool maintenance services.