Poolmaster Canada Inc

Reviews for Poolmaster Canada Inc

John in North York in Toronto
John in North York in Toronto

Exceptional service

When my saltwater chlorination system started showing signs of failure, I called Poolmaster and was put in touch with Mark, who was most helpful. First, he stayed on the phone with me and led me step-by-step through a sequence of diagnostic steps. When he suspected a problem with a particular component, he advised me on how I could service it myself (I wanted to learn how), and gave me a detailed list of steps to follow. He even emailed me with some reference material for future use.

I appreciate Mark's knowledge, willingness to help and patience, and I enjoyed learning a few things from him!

Hi John, Glad Mark was able to be so helpful and get you through troubleshooting and repairing your salt system. Give yourself a pat on the back also. Team effort here.

Michael P.
Michael P.

Softtub

I've been going to Pool Master for years for softub repair and supplies. They have great customers service and a lot of accessories and supplies to choose from. The owner was generous when he gave me a patch for the outside of my softub for no charge. I would definitely recommend Pool Master!f

Hi Micheal, we are hear to help. I saved extra materials specifically to save someone's tub with a nice patch. Glad you were able to benefit from that. Thanks again for your kind words are continued loyalty.

skerl
skerl

Instal pool pump and new timer. On-going in-store purchase of pool chemicals and pool equipment.

The staff at Poolmaster Canada Inc. provided excellent advice and service (as usual) recently when I needed to replace my original pool pump and had a pump timer installed at the same time. I really appreciated the quality and great timing for completing the job. Over the many years that I have been making Poolmaster my “go to” source for all of my pool and spa needs, I have especially appreciated the professionalism and honesty of Tallon and his staff and the fact that they will not recommend unnecessary work. I also always find the chemicals and equipment that I need in their well stocked show room in North York (near Leslie and York Mills) which is a short drive from my home.

Hi Frank, thank you for kind words and continued years of loyalty.

Polaris Repair/Help

Mark at Poolmaster Leslie recently fixed my 5 year old creepy crawler. He called before he did the work to explain that a key part was faulty and should be replaced. I approved the repair. Then he texted a couple days later to make sure it was working ok. It was running too fast, he talked me through what to do to slow it down, it worked. Then he texted again to make sure the adjustment worked. Service above and beyond. Thank you Mark

Hi Mr McNeil, glad we were able to service your cleaner and bring it back to tip top shape. I'm happy to hear Marks follow through/customer service, he tries hard!

leslie m.
leslie m.

Pool

I purchased a Pentair Variable Speed Pump from Poolmaster three years ago . We recently experienced some technical problems with the product but Poolmaster replaced it even though there was only a two year warranty on It.
Just in case you are looking to get your pool water tested , I found this place to be the best in Toronto . A very professional staff that will ensure that you and your family will enjoy your pool all summer .
Thank you for the great service .

Rob Amson in North York
Rob Amson in North York

Green pool help!!!

After finding poolmaster online I went to the store and showed a picture of my pool to Mark. He coached me on the proper products for my saltwater pool and even FaceTimed with when I was at home to take a look at my system to see why my pool was turning green. He solved the issue in 1 Day and the other company I’ve been using has been 3 weeks without figuring it out. Thanks Mark
I super appreciate your knowledge and helpfulness!

Hi Rob, FaceTime is a beautiful thing. Being able to service a pool even remotely is a very strong tool. Glad we were able to solve the issues so quickly/efficiently. Mark is a big help!

andy
andy

Pool service

They have come to my aid many times they are very professional both on the job site and at the store. I have recommended them to friends in the past and would do so in the future.

Hi Andy, best compliment is a referral. And you have paid us that compliment many times. Thanks again for your continued support.

Problems are ignored

I used Poolmaster to open, close and maintain my pool. When it came to closing the pool, I had to call several times because the cover kept slipping into the pool as they had not ensured that all the water bags had been filled and placed correctly. While they did come back once to attempt to fix the problem, it was not resolved. My second, third and fourth calls were ignored leaving me with a pool cover that was not functional. Poolmaster understands that businesses need to be paid, but I found the reciprocal relationship between customer and business on their terms. I have been most disappointed by their customer service and will not use them again.

Ogee in North York
Ogee in North York

Poolmaster - Incredible Service and Support

I contacted Poolmaster and connected with Mark Kelly who immediately provided confidence that I would be able to adjust the jet on my Softub if I followed his instructions. He provided a parts description, offered straightforward and in depth advice and took the time to include some helpful photos. In a matter of minutes, I had adjusted the jets and they were working perfectly. I would not have been able to solve the issue without his help.
Mark, you are a credit to your profession and Poolmaster is fortunate to have you as an employee and an ambassador of customer service. I highly recommend Poolmaster for all of your needs. I know I will be supporting them every opportunity I can in the future.

Thank you.

D.M.

I highly recommend Poolmaster for all of your needs.

Hi Ogee, Thank you for leaving a review for Mark! Yes he is very knowledgeable, glad everything work out. We are here to support you for all you tub needs.

Spa servicing

Shaun and Mike attended to servicing my spa. They were punctual, and very efficient. Even though it was a very cold day, they attended to the job with a professional attitude and were very courteous. Great job guys!

Thank you for your review! I have reached out to Shaun and Mike, always nice for them to receive some recognition especially on the cold days.

More about Poolmaster Canada Inc

With over 40 years of industry experience, POOLMASTER has set itself apart from others. We are Toronto's largest SOFTUB dealer, offering everything you need to get into soothing, relaxing hot water. From sales to after purchase service (including repairs, replacement parts, accessories, and chemicals), POOLMASTER has it all! We have a complete lineup of SOFTUBS and accessories in stock, year-round.

Annual pool openings and closings, weekly service, liner replacement, safety covers, concrete refinishing, are all part of our pool maintenance services.