AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
3560 Rutherford Rd. Unit 33 Vaughan ON L4H 3T8
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Vaughan  >  AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design

Reviews for AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design

Rocco M in Uxbridge
Rocco M in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Pool & Landscaping

We always wanted a free flow pool so when we moved to our new home in Uxbridge - Aqua Spa design was just what we were looking for. The Aqua Spa team worked with us to ensure that the project was just what we had envisioned. The project was completed by an exceptional team - the pool, the custom stairs, the stone work, the landscaping...it was all completed to perfection! This team stood by their work and ultimately delivered on the promise to make our dream backyard oasis a reality with the best customer service in the industry. Thank you to John and the Aqua Spa team for your amazing work! #bestpoolcompanyever

Hi Rocco,
John and the team are thrilled to hear how happy you are with their work. Heres to many years of enjoyment of your backyard oasis. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us..

JD in Maple
JD in Maple

Our Porta Backyarda

We started our search for a contractor to work with here on Homestars. We narrowed the search down to three. Aquas Pools & Spa was not the lowest quote but having a contractor with all the required resources for the project which included not only the pool but also a stone patio and a cabana with washroom and bar was worth the premium to us. We worked with John throughout our project. John is rather level set which did help through the challenging times. We were the second to contract for the 2017 construction season in November 2016 so do plan ahead. The design process was rather an easy one as John provided good insight and we of course made changes (some on the fly)to truly make it our own which did come with a price, accommodating the changes was never an issue. The project started in May and timing was delayed by the wet weather we had this past spring. Although Aqua does have the resources and machinery to complete most any project, they do work on multiple projects at one time so yours will be impacted by other projects. Workers are often coming from or rushing off to other builds and at times you will feel you are one of too many. Having said that when Aqua does show up, they show up in force and do in a day what other contractors would take a week or more to complete, all while leaving the job site and road in front of our home always swept clean. When service or issues needing correction did occur a call to John usually took care of the issue the same day .
We love our backyard oasis and have christened it "Porta Backyarda"

Thank you JD for your positive review. John and the team worked hard to get your project done and are thrilled that you are happy with the results. Wishing you many happy times in teh Porta Backyarda.

George in Hamilton
George in Hamilton

Backyard Pool & Landscaping

My wife had twisted my rubber arm and convinced me we should get a pool. It is the first time anyone in our family has endeavoured to take on a project like this.

I didn’t know where to start first and then i remember meeting Evan and through our initial conversation he indicated he was working for a company that builds pools and does landscaping, Royal Stone and AquaSpa Pools.

I reached out to Evan and he was very prompt to arrange a meeting for us to discuss the possibilities that his company could provide us. During our meeting, Evan inspected our backyard and took measurements and photos. Then we went in and he showed us his presentation materials of previously completed jobs his company has done. As a Nationally recognized Realtor this was very professional, appreciated and well received.

After consulting a couple other companies, it was very clear that our decision would be to go with Evan and his company. Evan was certainly the most prompt, personable and professional of the companies we meet with.

Evan created an outstanding design for our backyard and provided us with excellent ideas on how to make our backyard the oasis we were seeking to create. Evan was very confident when telling us it would be best for his company to do the full scope of the work including the building of the pool and full landscaping. I am pleased to report that Evan was right, and our decision to take his advice was absolutely the right one! They handled each and every aspect of our job. A one stop shop.

The finished product has turned out amazing! Better than my wife and i had expected.

Because we are so pleased with the way our backyard oasis has turned out we have told Evan he is more than welcome to bring prospective clients to our home and showcase their excellent work.

I have built a highly successful career in Real Estate largely attributed to exceptional service. It is my pleasure to refer Evan and his company to anyone seeking to put in a pool or improve the look of their home with landscaping because of the exceptional service Evan provided my family and i. Of note, we have already sent some clients Evan’s way, and each have reported the same great experience we’ve had.

We love our backyard oasis and I am pleased to be a reference and have Evan and his company put on our list of recommended companies as the only pool and landscaping firm to call.

Sincerely,

George Filntissis
www.TCKFineHomes.com
www.THECONDOKINGS.com

Thank you for your positive review. Evan and the team were delighted to work on this project for you. We hope you enjoy the hot tub this winter and many enjoyable times in your new backyard.

Great finished product

John and the team produce a great pool from design to finish. They are flexible to changes during construction and we were very happy with the final product. We had a fantastic first summer in the pool. The after sales service by the office staff is also excellent.

Thank you for your positive review. John and the team are glad to hear that you’re happy with your new pool! We hope you have many more fantastic summers.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

Professional Workmenship

Ryan and his team did a great job doing our pool and stone landscaping. They finished on time and were very proffessional. Ryan was also very patient with all the questions we had. We are very happy with the outcome.

Thank you George for your positive words. Our team is encouraged by every happy customer.

Leena G in Maple
Leena G in Maple

Backyard Pool 7000

John and his team were great! They were clean, efficient and fast, with all the other contractors on the street everyone in the neighbourhood noticed their professionalism! Our backyard is now our oasis as cliche as it may sound and it the process of picking and designing our pool was easy! We go back weekly to test the water and still happy faces always greet us. I've followed up with John regularly to ask questions and he is readily there to help me. My design choices are uncommon, and still I wasn't dismissed, which is something I truly appreciate. I wouldn't hesitate going with aquaspa again, now only if dealing with the city would go as smoothly!

Thanks John!!

Thank you Leena. Our team enjoyed working with you on your project and greatly appreciates you taking the time to express your positive experience.

We hope you many years of enjoyment in your new backyard.

FabioN in Vaughan
FabioN in Vaughan

Pool stone work

We would like to thank AquaSpa Pools and Landscaping for creating a stunning design for our driveway, front walkway, front porch, side walkway and backyard.
We are extremely satisfied with the finished product and total strangers as well as neighbors are always commenting on the new look.
We were provided with a detailed drawing and estimate from the beginning. This was essential for a “no surprises” approach.
Your team is remarkable. We were impressed with their expertise and dedication to details. Kenny, Tony, Paul, Ryan, Phil, Mauro, Kevin and the entire crew. Thanks.
This note is a true testament to AquaSpa’s dedicated and friendly approach to completing what the customers wants and expects.
You were always receptive with minor adjustments along the way to complete our vision.
This is a tribute to you John for managing this job with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
Thank You ALL !!!
Fabio and Rose

Thank you Fabio for your positive feedback. Our team enjoyed working with you on your project.

Here's hoping many good times in your outdoor space.

Aquaspa pool

Worst customer service, pool took over a year to go in, pools and stones not level and they try to tell me "no pool is ever level", very fast at asking for money and once paid they are MIA

Review has 1 previous version
Lisa3077 in Vaughan
Lisa3077 in Vaughan

Pool & Landscaping

The Aqua Spa Pools and Royal Stone Landscaping Companies have delivered on all their ideas and promises beyond anything we could have imagined. Ken, John and the Team have been amazing from the idea to the finished back and front yards. I would happily recommend them and show off the amazing outside of our beautiful home!!! Thank you so much

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with our team and services. We are encouraged by your positive message and confidence to refer us.

Here's wishing you many years of enjoyment and we hope to work with you again.

The Royal Stone Team

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Selecting the "Right" Company for a pool project

When our family started thinking about putting a pool in our backyard, I didn't take it very seriously. My perspective of a pool installation, due to not knowing the difficulty was it’s “EASY”… I must have heard that comment 10 times and it was because I was speaking to the wrong contractors across York region. I continuously heard from every company I spoke too, it's easy to do and it's not that expensive, we can take care of all your worries etc… After 2 months of gathering facts, planning and researching rather then just diving into a project, I was well prepared in what I wanted out of a company. I wanted a company that had a great personal reputation and brand, customer experience at the forefront of their operation, so I knew when I called when something was wrong it would be dealt with ASAP, Keeping the neighborhood clean, Speed at project execution to minimize community disturbance, an organization that could mitigate my risks with my neighborhood by controlling all elements of the Project(TCRA, City of Vaughan, Permits, applications, Inspections, ESA) the project contractor needed to have the “Right” level of competency and perfection at their work. After 5 different quotes, AquaSpaPools was the only organization on a timely fashion, to put a fact based document in front of me with Cost, details, commercial obligations, risks and outcomes. I knew exactly what I was getting and when.. Folks I’ve visited and witnessed several different projects(one’s I won’t even mention that are a disaster with other companies) now having gone through my own project that was completed in (2.5 weeks , 17 person team execution). The project was clean, fast and organized! Pino, Ken and their entire team run a smooth delivery model with excellent design ideas and outstanding project management. If you ever wonder what it would take to put a 2 week project together and how AquaSpaPools manages their work, I’ve put together a video to show others before you go and select another company and wonder “What it would take to install and in ground pool”, visit https://youtu.be/-Ydo7XRJxYU to see our phase I. Thanks again to everyone involved in our project and for creating fantastic memories for my family and friends.

Thanks Dan for pointing out the complexities and logistics involved in a pool installation. Your detailed review and video puts a new perspective on the amount of work involved. Thanks again for your kind words and we hope to work with you again.

More about AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design

At AquaSpa Pools we believe that a pool and its surrounding landscape is more than just a home improvement. It is an exciting new lifestyle.

Quality pool and landsacping design increases the value and beauty of your property, brings tranquility and enjoyment to your backyard and is an expression of who you are.

As every person and family is different, so is every project. Your backyard retreat will be customized to suit your individual needs and bring your dream surroundings to life. From inviting pools and spas, to flagstone paths and rejuvenating gardens, we treat every project as if it were our own home.

DESIGN
Our certified pool and landscape designers will listen to your ideas and wishes, and offer their experienced input. Then they will visualize your dream space, using the latest CAD design programs and hand-drawn renderings.

QUALITY
AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design uses only the best construction materials, combined with experienced quality workmanship. Our knowledge of proper construction techniques will give you years of trouble-free enjoyment.

TIMELINES
We constantly amaze our clients with the speed in which we complete our projects. We go to great lengths to ensure that projects stay on schedule and that the final results surpass all expectations.

WARRANTY
We partner with the best equipment suppliers in the industry to provide our clients with premium products and comprehensive manufacturer warranties. AquaSpa Pools & Landscape Design stands by all of the work that we do, making the enjoyment of your new backyard retreat worry-free.

SERVICE
At AquaSpa we not only design and build your pool and landscaping, we also provide reliable after-service. Our familiarity with your unique project and our trained staff's knowledge of the equipment used will ensure efficient service and maintenance. After-services include pool opening and closing, safety cover installations, liner replacement and more.

ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY
Our pools use intelligent multispeed pumps and 2" plumbing to reduce electrical consumption, increase efficiency and pass savings along to you,. Cartridge style filters are used to avoid wasting water during backwashes, not to mention conforming to City by-law reference sewer use. Using safe water systems eliminates the need for harsh chemicals and the pollution associated with the production, packaging and transportation of these dangerous materials. Option R value insulation is used behind the steel panels and in the plumbing trenches to reduce the loss of heat.

SPECIALIZING IN
Pools, Spas, Hot Tubs, Water Features, Infinity Edge, Landscaping, Patios, Cabanas, Gazebos, Outdoor Kitchens & Fireplaces

OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
Renovations/Upgrades, Salt Water Conversions, Liner Replacement/Repair, Opening/Closings, General Repairs, Inspections, Safety Cover Installation

ACCESSORIES
Automatic Pool Cleaners, Pool Covers, Automatic Pool Covers, Fitness Swim Jets, Outdoor Lighting, Pool Controls, Water Accents, Salt Systems, Solar Systems