Poolmaster Canada Inc

Reviews for Poolmaster Canada Inc

Megan in Toronto
Megan in Toronto

Waterfall Wall Feature -- Repair + Part Replacement

Prompt response and assessment of the work that needed to be done. On-site assessment of issue determined that one of the motors was burnt out, and that the waterfall nozzles needed re-adjusting. I was able to have the part ordered, and within a few days the install and adjustments to the feature were completed. The waterfall is up and running nicely, we are happy to have our reception area looking its best! (Additionally, they are knowledgeable with the correct maintenance and care to promote feature longevity.)

Thanks Megan, we do what we can! Your reception area will continue to impress year after year. I'm very happy you were satisfied with Poolmaster service.

amyrobert
amyrobert

Repair of a soft tub

This is the second time I have used Pool Master for repairs and they are great! The staff is friendly and helpful and very knowledgeable - I would highly recommended than!

Thanks Amy, always a pleasure to help :)

leacrestgroup
leacrestgroup

Pool painting

We had to paint our pool that was not painted for long time. We stop at Poolmasters and they gave all the info that we needed. They supply the paint and guides in order to get the best result of it.
I will highly recomend to any of my friends Poolmasters.
Thank you again for your support Poolmasters

It was our pleasure, I'm glad we were able to make your project move smoothly and give you best end result possible!! Thanks again :)

sporter1971
sporter1971
1 review Pickering, ON

Soft tub repair

On time and on budget was really helpful
Great job best Softub device in the city

Glad to have met all your expectations, we do our best! Thank you. Enjoy your Softub, feel free to reach out anytime if needed.

Algae-Free Pool

Poolmaster is a great resource for all your pool needs. Talon is especially knowledgable. I recently had problems with algae in my pool. I had tried unsuccessfully to get rid of it. When I walked into Poolmaster, Talon explained the process, wrote out all the steps, and lent me the containers to take home. The issue was resolved within 24 hours and my pool is sparkling blue. I would highly recommend these guys!

Knowledge is key! We will always do our best to educate our customers and make sure they have a handle on their pool needs. I'm glad your algae problem was solved so quickly!!!

Sandra Comisarow in Toronto
Sandra Comisarow in Toronto

Pool Repairs

With a 30 year old Betz pool we knew we had to do repairs to the tiles, coping and deal with a large crack between the coping and the top of the pool wall. Talon, the owner of PoolMaster, made an onsite visit and suggested a practical and cost effective approach to the problem. Rather than replacing the entire pool tiles he suggested dealing with the affected areas individually which was more labour intensive but more cost effective.
This spring we were contacted as promised and the work completed on schedule, on cost with no up-sell and no surprises.
What gave us the most comfort was the company’s availability and honesty. Talon provided us with his private cell number when we started our repairs and advised us to use it at any time which we did. Any concerns we had during the work were solved by an onsite visit from Talon.
The end result was a rejuvenated pool and happy customers!

This was definitely a fun job! It was a pleasure dealing with you. Great end result, your pool looks like a million bucks!

Man.U in Toronto
Man.U in Toronto

Repairing Leak in Pool

We have dealt with Poolmaster for many years...for different reasons, but this was the first major repair.
They did a great job and we were impressed with the speed in which it was completed .
The staff are friendly , knowledgable and polite. We would recommend them any time.
Thanks Talon!

Always a pleasure, thank you for the kind words.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

POOL SERVICE

I use this company for all my chemicals and they are great. Recently I took in a Polaris cleaner to be fixed and the repair guy (Lucas) offered to fix it while I waited. As I chatted with him I was amazed at how knowledgeable he was and personally learned a lot to the extent I think I can maintain it somewhat myself. I was worried my cleaner would be in the shop for a week or so but happily walked out 30 minutes later with 2 new parts installed and my Polaris adjusted. Great Work Poolmaster (Leslie/401)

Thanks Tim!

Carmen in Toronto
Carmen in Toronto

Pool maintenance and pool closing

Poolmaster is my go-to place when I have problems and questions about my pool. Staff (particularly Talon and Mark) are knowledgeable, patient with questions, willing to teach and always do their best to offer cost-effective solutions.

This spring when I opened my pool, I discovered several leaks near the union joints. Having the leaks repaired by a professional would have cost me a few hundred bucks. I took the problem to Talon and Mark; they offered me a DIY solution that cost less than 20 bucks and it worked! Thank you so much for saving me money.

We do what we can to help, Thank you for the kind words.

Extraordinary service with uber-knowledgeable staff

If you ever have a pool-related question, you have to visit Mark Kelly at Poolmaster. He is, in fact, the "Pool Master". He took me through everything from chemicals and pool supplies to the latest in pump technology - all with great patience and tremendous detail. His goal is to make you a happy and informed customer and then to treat you like a partner when you want to work through any questions you may have on your pool. No ego and and no "hard sell" - just genuine care and amazing follow-through. He is an amazing guy and Poolmaster will have my business for as long as I own my pool.

This is fantastic to hear! Being a brick and mortar location, we really try to be as supportive and informative to our customers as possible. We hope to see you in the store again, and whatever questions you may have in the future, we'd be more than happy to help you become a 'pool master' yourself. Happy swimming!

More about Poolmaster Canada Inc

With over 40 years of industry experience, POOLMASTER has set itself apart from others. We are Toronto's largest SOFTUB dealer, offering everything you need to get into soothing, relaxing hot water. From sales to after purchase service (including repairs, replacement parts, accessories, and chemicals), POOLMASTER has it all! We have a complete lineup of SOFTUBS and accessories in stock, year-round.

Annual pool openings and closings, weekly service, liner replacement, safety covers, concrete refinishing, are all part of our pool maintenance services.