Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Mississauga ON L5M 5K5
Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Reviews for Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Md in Mississauga
Md in Mississauga

Prompt response to need, flexibility

Thanks to Amit for quickly responding to need and addressing few more fixes on my AC. We had a peaceful and comfortable sleep. Appreciate coming out and paying a visit on short notice.

Jag in Toronto
Jag in Toronto

Tankless Water System Upgrade and Whole Home Humidifier

I needed an upgrade to my existing natural gas tankless water system, as it wasn't cutting it for my family needs. After a few days of careful research, I contacted a couple of companies, and I'm very thankful that Amit (from Nasa Heating & Air) took the time to answer all of my questions, over the phone.

He did not hesitate to provide information and was in fact very generous with the details. After our conversation, Amit provided a firm quote and told me of the next steps, should I wished to continue with his service I asked for a few days, as I needed to speak with my wife and perform a little more research on the product/service I was quoted on.

After performing due diligence, I quickly called Amit back and moved forward with the project. A few days later, all was said and done, and I'm up and running with a brand new tankless water system and whole home humidifier that was installed with care and detail.

I'm very happy with the work Amit and his team provided and would wholeheartedly recommend Nasa Heating & Air for any of your home needs.

Cheers,
Jag

Replaced hot water tank

Amit fixed a minor gas leak and replaced my hot water tank with a tankless water heater. He was professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Aysha in Toronto
Aysha in Toronto

Furnace

Amit is very professional and stayed until the job was completed and I was 100% satisfied. I would highly recommend this company for all your heating, a/c, furnace, water heating needs.

AR in Brampton
AR in Brampton

repair of the central heating furnace and service of the humidifier

Recently my furnace installed by Amit in Sept 2005 had broken down. I called and he came on time as promised. Diagnosed and reported that my motor was gone, adding that my heat exchanger still seems OK.
Repair was done very promptly. He also replaced the humidifier's water panel and the associated tubing- both of which were in very bad shape.
He even took time to explain to me some things re the furnace operation that I had forgotten. Also gave me some money saving suggestions.
He followed up next morning to check if every thing was OK.
He is very courteous, punctual, caring and thorough. Overall my experience with him has been extremely good.
I would recommend him strongly to any potential customer.

John in Markham
John in Markham
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Natural gas hot water tank installation

My hot water tank started to leak over the long weekend and when I called NASA Heating and Air conditioning the following business day, Amit was able to provide me a quote for natural gas hot water tank installation over the phone. On top of providing me the quote, he was able to schedule the hot water tank installation the same day.
Very happy with Amit's quick and prompt service.

Cghoura in Mississauga
Cghoura in Mississauga

new Tankless water heater installation and removal of old

I was very pleased with the service I got from Amit. He was professional, informative and very courteous. He explained what he did and walked me through everything. He was on time and finished by the time he had quoted me. I would highly recommend him and his company

Keval in Oakville
Keval in Oakville

Heating Problem

Amit is great individual to do business with. He was able to detect the problem quickly and resolve as described. I would recommend him. He provided the warranty of his work. Thanks.

Ravi
Ravi

Tankless Water heater service

My Navien heater was installed by OEG. It quit working when I had a houseful of guest during a weekend. OEG was not able to provide immediate service. I am glad I called Amit at NASA. The service was expensive but I believe it was worth it. He replaced the electrodes and did descaling, which is supposed to be done every few years.
He also pointed out some serious deficiencies in the original installation, and offered options which I will consider at a later date.

Thanks for the feedback. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace, Humidifier and AC Services

I’ve happily hired Amit and Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning and for a range of furnace, humidifier and AC needs over more than 12 years. Amit is very thorough and knowledgeable – and also provides excellent weekend and after hours service when possible. I would happily recommend Amit and Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning.

Hello Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our service and writing such an amazing review. Happy clients are the lifeblood of our business.

We greatly value your business and I hope to have the pleasure of providing you our Heating, Air-Conditioning and Hot Water services for many years to come.

Once again, I would like thank you for your business, and am grateful for the trust you have placed in us.

Pl. don't hesitate to call us should you require any further assistance.

Best Wishes,
Nasa Heating

More about Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Heating & Air Conditioning Services Gas Furnaces Central Air-Conditioners Tankless Water Heaters (Navien, Bosch, Noritz, Takagi etc) Tankless Combi Boilers Units (Navien, Baxi, Bosch etc) Gas Fireplaces Humidifiers HRV Units Ventilation Digital & Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostats
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Campbellville?