Nasa Heating & Air-Conditioning Services Ltd.

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  Nasa Heating & Air-Conditioning Services Ltd.

Reviews for Nasa Heating & Air-Conditioning Services Ltd.

Lilia in Toronto
Lilia in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance; Supplied & installed a new Wi-Fi Thermostat

The job was done well and on time. Amit was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He even took the time to follow up with us. I would recommend Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Thanks for the encouraging review. Glad you are happy with the service provided.

ravi.nariman in Toronto, ON M5A 1V8, Canada
ravi.nariman in Toronto, ON M5A 1V8, Canada

Airconditionainer repair

Prompt Service. Reasonably priced. punctual on time for all visits Knowledgeable and good experience repairing Air conditioners. Got my fixed from him. Perfect job. Would recommend and use again if or when required

Southwood in Mississauga
Southwood in Mississauga
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Simply the best

We have known Amit for over 10 years and he has provided amazing service through two homes we've owned. He calls back immediately. He fixes the problem FAST, usually same day. He is polite, service oriented, and honest. He's been able to fix AC and furnace issues without fail. We would recommend him to anyone, and have already many times.

Bharat
Bharat

New Air Conditioner Procurement, Installation, and After Sale Service

NASA Heating and Cooling did an outstanding job of helping me with the procurement, and installation of a new Air Conditioner. The NASA Team is highly knowledgeable, deeply experienced, and very customer-oriented. They were highly recommended from a friend, and did a stellar job of exceeding all of my expectations on all fronts. I am eagerly looking forward to working with the NASA Team for all of my future Air Conditioning, Heating, and Hot Water Rental needs. What differentiates NASA from other organizations is their unmatchable customer-orientation, deep expertise, and high responsiveness. Mr. Amit Gupta, leads this terrific organization, and goes out of his way to ensure his team delivers everything which was promised, and even more. For example, Mr. Gupta didn't charge for extra material, which was required as my house size is relatively larger compared to others in my neighbourhood. NASA's quotation was the lowest among 6 suppliers I had considered, and they delivered on budget, and on time. Unlike other organizations, NASA doesn't cut corners to make extra profit, and delivers the best quality. Mr. Gupta himself is a highly qualified engineer, and is a veteran in this industry. Mr. Gupta can accurately, and quickly diagnose the root cause of an issue, which is key to troubleshooting it in a timely and cost effective manner. He has built a high performing team - nimble and responsive in troubleshooting issues in a timely manner, which is a critical requirement, when an A/C or Furnace fails. Last but not the least, NASA provide an outstanding after sale service support. I highly recommend without any hesitation NASA Heating for all your A/C, Furnace, and Hot Water Rental needs.

Thanks for the Great Review. It is a BIG Confidence Booster.

Gary in Mississauga
Gary in Mississauga

Air Conditioner Move and follow up service call

I called Nasa for a quote in August 2017 to move my AC unit around corner of house. Amit came out and gave estimate of $500, which was very similar to others, so I hired him.
Amit showed up with no assistant, so I ended up having to help him all day as he slowly moved the unit. I was given a bill for over $800 and he would take cash or it would be over $900.
I should have learned, but since he seemed polite and professional, I called him to inspect why my AC was not working in May 2018. Big mistake. He told me the service call would be $120, fair enough.
He then spent nearly two hours and had to called Trane technical support to tell me it was a bad compressor, and the cost of this knowledge was $200. I decided to pay by cc just so I had a record this time(see below) which inflated bill to $260+.

Happy ending here, I call Reliance and there tech came out and found Problem in 5mins,and no charge if there sales person come to discuss replacement options.
Guess who I am buying new AC from?

Customer with selective memory.

We provide a professional and technically competent service. However, no work is done without providing the customer with a complete estimate of the parts & labour costs, payment terms, details what needs to be done and proposed upgrades to make the equipment work at peak efficiency. Then the work is done with the customer's consent.

Last year, we relocated the air-conditioner. Gary was happy with the work done and gladly paid the service charges. But after numerous requests (emails & follow-up), Gary did not write a review for us.
In May 2018, Gary called us to inspect his air-conditioner, that was not cooling. After a thorough inspection, and elimination of other defective components (run capacitor) we narrowed down the problem to be with the compressor. That's when I called Trane tech. support for confirmation.

I charged Gary for the service call plus half an hour labour, with the understanding that this amount would be CREDITED BACK to him when he purchased the new air-conditioner from us, JUST LIKE any other air-conditioning company would do.

We don't just condemn the compressor to get a sale. A lot of air-conditioners are scrapped because the technician falsely condemns them to get a sale (more money).
The most technicians upsell the customer since they stand to make more money from a sale than from repairing the machine.

Guys Be Honest and Fair to yourself and to the service providers.

THE URBAN PALETTE INC.
THE URBAN PALETTE INC.

Emergency gas leak repair

Amit and Ross were nothing less than amazing. They were on their way home for the day when I called but they came anyways. It took them until the early morning to find the multiple leaks so we could get our gas back on and sleep safely. They were extremely thorough and professional. They communicated well and made damn sure everything was resolved to our complete satisfaction before they left. I wouldn’t recommend anybody else but Nasa

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hot water tank repair

Nasa Heating & Air-Conditioning Services Ltd.
416-879-7198
Mississauga
L5M5K5

I contacted NASA, Amit Gupta, for repairs for my hot water tank. He told me his service fee was $125. I told him what the tank problem was and he noted that he may have the parts in his truck. He began to take apart the hot water tank, and noted that the burner assembly needed to be replaced. He then noted that I should also replace the control valve. All of this was going to cost me $1200, and the cost for a new unit was just a bit more than this. I asked to see his licence or that he would tag the equipment if he completed the repairs and he said that he would not do that. I refused hire him for this work as a result. He demanded that I pay his $125, and he left the hot water tank parts all over the floor, and he left the gas line uncapped. I would not recommend this company.

What a LIAR. This customer was informed about the service call & the approximate repair charges involved in repairing the water heater. She was also advised that it would be better the replace the water heater due to the high repair cost. However, she agreed to the price and instructed us to repair the water heater. After we had dismantled the existing gas valve & burner assembly, she asked us to show her our gas license. We showed it to her but did not allow her to take a picture of the license. Then she abruptly asked us to stop work & leave the house. We were not going to assemble the unit because she refused to pay anything more than the service call charges. The gas line was let in a safe condition. Extremely Rude Customer.

Kimberly in Beaches, Toronto
Kimberly in Beaches, Toronto

New Boiler

Amit and his team were quick to respond, and helpful sorting out the best solution for deciding whether to fix or replace our relatively new boiler system. After this system caused much grief due to rust/leaking gas/and computer chip replacements, we were tired of looking for a knowledgeable repair service due to it being an lesser known boiler system. We chose to go with a new Viessmann - installed quickly and cleanly. A few more visits by Amit's patient team, tweaking the water pressure and temperature, we achieved the 'ah' place for our heating. They were there as needed, until we were completely comfortable. We are happy to know that we now have an ongoing reliable service to get us ready every winter and will promptly assist with any issues. We treasure knowing that we can trust these people.

Brad Wilson in EAST YORK
Brad Wilson in EAST YORK
3 reviews EAST YORK, ON

Remove radiant heating replace with forced air

The work to be done was quite extensive. My wife and I were also living in our house at the time. So I was surprised to run into some of the scenarios that we did. The one recommendation that I made was for there to be a wet dry vac around for the removal of the old rads. I did have carpet ruined because of this. Otherwise the experience went well and was completed on time.

Steve in Markham
Steve in Markham
4 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Air Conditioning

Amit Gupta was professional, courteous and fair in all aspects of helping to design, spec and install our home air conditioning in Markham. He was prompt and kept his word and schedule on every occasion. I highly recommend Nasa.

More about Nasa Heating & Air-Conditioning Services Ltd.

Heating & Air Conditioning Services Gas Furnaces Central Air-Conditioners Tankless Water Heaters Gas Fireplaces Humidifiers HRV Units Ventilation Digital Programmable Thermostats