Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Mississauga ON L5M 5K5
Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Reviews for Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Ravi
Ravi

Tankless Water heater service

My Navien heater was installed by OEG. It quit working when I had a houseful of guest during a weekend. OEG was not able to provide immediate service. I am glad I called Amit at NASA. The service was expensive but I believe it was worth it. He replaced the electrodes and did descaling, which is supposed to be done every few years.
He also pointed out some serious deficiencies in the original installation, and offered options which I will consider at a later date.

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

Furnace, Humidifier and AC Services

I’ve happily hired Amit and Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning and for a range of furnace, humidifier and AC needs over more than 12 years. Amit is very thorough and knowledgeable – and also provides excellent weekend and after hours service when possible. I would happily recommend Amit and Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning.

Hello Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about our service and writing such an amazing review. Happy clients are the lifeblood of our business.

We greatly value your business and I hope to have the pleasure of providing you our Heating, Air-Conditioning and Hot Water services for many years to come.

Once again, I would like thank you for your business, and am grateful for the trust you have placed in us.

Pl. don't hesitate to call us should you require any further assistance.

Best Wishes,
Nasa Heating

Yearly Maintenance

I use NASA every year for my maintence of my furnace and air conditioner
I have great confidence that my heat and air will run efficiently year to year and that the occasional glitch will be taken care of in a timely matter

Rafal in Toronto
Rafal in Toronto

Boiler repair/replacement

Bottom line: I lost $1K with this guy on repairing a unit that I ended up going elsewhere to replace

I'm a new home owner, with no experience with boilers or similar repairs. Amit was the first to call me when I posted on home-stars, he was flexible with time to visit so, after quickly checking reviews here (some are not good but overall it seemed fine) I so proceeded with appointment, thinking it'd be some relatively simple repair.

The cost of the visit is $175. When he looked at the unit the options were:
- fix it for $1K
- replace with one with tank for $2.5K
- replace with tankless for $4K

I chose to fix it. Spent the $1K (it'd be more if paid by credit/hst). He replaced some parts (I'll have to add: my girlfriend was later upset because he walked around in dirty shoes, and used our vacuum cleaner very roughly to clean the machine messing up the extension of a nice vacuum). He told me to monitor pressure of the unit and unfortunately over coming days the pressure was decreasing indicating a leak - at which point he said to give up on it and replace it all together. He'd knock off $500 from the $4K for tankless.

The discounted price was very close to a quote I got from another company that has stellar rating so I went with them instead and am happy that I did (review coming up).

So Amit will of course respond here that he did right by me, giving me the options and their pros/cons and it was just my own decision that did me in. At crucial point however when I asked him "if this was your place, what would you do?" he was vague enough that I took it repairing the unit was a viable option. Then he supposedly offered me a discount on replacement, but the measly just over $100 wasn't worth it going with second rate service.

Can he do the job? Probably
(the 'repaired' tank did produce hot water, so if I spent another $500 to address the leak/decreasing pressure maybe it'd work, presumably he could install a new tank as well)

Would I go to him again? No
(hard/expensive lesson learned here - mixed ratings, mixed results -- talking and dealing with a provider with near 10-star rating showed me the contrast dealing with them vs. Nasa Heating)

We strive to provide customers with recommendations based on the age and condition of the equipment being serviced or repaired. In addition to providing a fast, professional, skilled service , transparency & fairness is very important to us. However, we have to follow the customer's instructions on how they wish to deal with the problem on hand.

This customer was advised NOT to repair the 10 year old "OBSOLETE" Baxi boiler. But, after consulting his partner, he decided to "PARTIALLY" repair the unit. So it was not a surprise that it stopped working. Then he decides to blame us instead of shouldering the responsibility of the decision he made. Too bad.

It will always be someone else's fault.

vido
vido

replace gas piping in my home.

Amit Gupta from Nasa Heating replaced the gas piping in my home.
He completed work without any issues. Everything was done professionally.
He is a nice person to deal with, with good sense of humor.

Thanks for the appreciation. And our thanks for all your help & cooperation.

Care service

Very satisfied of Nasa Heating. Technician Amit is very knowledgeable and take the time to explain the problem and answer all our questions about the furnace and how to prepare for the winter.

shupro
shupro

Serviced furnace and installed new humidifier

Their Work was professional, punctual and reasonable. Before start an estimate was provided and work was done as per that.

Thanks for the feedback. In addition to providing skilled service , transparency & fairness is very important to us.

Replace water heater

Amit and Ross did a great job. Prompt in replies. Followed up even after work was completed. Very meticulous in performing work making sure everything is done correctly with no leaks. Pricing on par with other quotes. I've used NASA twice now and have been pleased.

Thanks For appreciating our service. Our aim is to provide the customer with proper advice and fast professional service.

New Tankless Water Heater

NASA Heating & Air Conditioning

team were fantastic from first contact. Very professional and responsive. Our rented water tank was leaking , Amit from Nasa Heating & Air Condition gave good advice . It was a fairy major repair and they did a great job of keeping us up-to-date throughout the process.

A true hard working company.

We would highly recommend them to friends, family and strangers alike. Keep up the great work guys!

Thank You. I am glad that our services met your expectations. We are available 24/7, please do not hesitate to call us.

Lilia in Toronto
Lilia in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance; Supplied & installed a new Wi-Fi Thermostat

The job was done well and on time. Amit was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He even took the time to follow up with us. I would recommend Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Thanks for the encouraging review. Glad you are happy with the service provided.

More about Nasa Heating & Air Conditioning Services Ltd.

Heating & Air Conditioning Services Gas Furnaces Central Air-Conditioners Tankless Water Heaters (Navien, Bosch, Noritz, Takagi etc) Tankless Combi Boilers Units (Navien, Baxi, Bosch etc) Gas Fireplaces Humidifiers HRV Units Ventilation Digital & Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostats
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Campbellville?