Kampen Appliance Service

Reviews for Kampen Appliance Service

Kelly
Kelly

Fridge repair

Plugged drain in fridge and it’s water leaking on to the floor. Repeat issue.

Prime  from Toronto
Prime from Toronto

Older Subzero Fridge issue

We have a 20+ year old Subzero Fridge - works like a charm. 2-3 years ago, Chris at Kampen got it working properly again after another company botched a freon recharge. Recently the 'Vacuum condenser' warning light has been on, and stayed on after a brief pause despite careful cleaning of the filter. Temperatures OK. Peter came out and in a jiffy did the following: checked all the pressures, used compressed air to clean the filter, & found the fridge compressor was fairly new but the freezer unit was the original and running warm. Told us with one compressor already replaced, the machine could run for years if we replaced the other when needed. However, Peter explained there was no reason to replace the compressor now. Said the warning light was sensitive to aging of the compressor, but loss of temperature control is what matters, and might not occur for a long time. Recommended watchful waiting focused on temperatures, not the warning light.

That's what separates Kampen from some companies where it seems the techs are more focused on lucratively swapping parts than building a long-term relationship with customers. And it's why we intend to keep using them.

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass this along to Peter and Chris. We are happy your fridge is working well.

RJ in Mississauga, Ontario
RJ in Mississauga, Ontario

Sirius hood repair

Very dissatisfied with their service. The technician spent 5 min, charged me almost $200 and told me a part needed replacing on my 7 yr old hood and he would order it for me. Did not mention that it would cost over $500!! I was informed of that when I called the company to follow up. I told them to cancel the order - I would rather replace the hood with a new one and not a Sirius product this time!

happytoffee88
happytoffee88

Wolf convection repair

The service was provided as soon as I called.
They were prompt on time and very pleasant.

Candy
Candy
1 review Ajax, ON

Fix the gas oven

Quick and Efficient.
The Technician was knowledgeable and experience with the assessment, and appropriate plan of action to fix the problem.
Willing to listen to me as the customer

Thank you for your review! Understanding the customers needs by listening is a very important task! Happy your oven is operational once again!

1 review King City, ON

Home appliances

Best service experience ever we had , Peter was very helpful and professional.
Amazing experience.
Thanks
Nasir

Thank you for your review!! I will pass this to Peter!

Angie
Angie

Subzero

Very quickly fixed the problem and did it with a smile and in a very professional manner! Thank you for your great customer service!

winshipmd
winshipmd

Refrigerator repair

The work that Kampen does is very good but their costs are very expensive. In the case of Sub Zero appliances, they have a complete monopoly. They charged labour of $675 for 1.75 hours.

Thank you for your review. I would love to have a discussion on how we would be able to help you out further. We were able to get all the parts covered for your large repair, but perhaps we can assist some more. Please feel free to contact myself. brandon@kampenappliance.com

yola.nowak
yola.nowak
1 review Milton, ON

Dishwasher and fridge

Great service and customer service!!! Great knowledge of products and maintance suggestions. Very impressed and satisfied.

mark
mark
1 review King City, ON

Dishwasher service

The nicest service worker, very quick but very detail oriented got my dishwasher fixed just in time for the weekend!

Thank you for your review! i will be sure to pass this along to the technician!

More about Kampen Appliance Service

*** PROUDLY SERVICING: SUBZERO, WOLF, ASKO, SIRIUS BRAND APPLIANCES ONLY ***

1968 Kampen Appliance Service has been a family owned business and truly treat our customers honestly and fairly. Kampen Appliance Service has been dedicated to servicing Sub Zero and Wolf products for over 30 years and was recognized for that high level of service by being chosen as a Premier Factory Certified Service Centre.

We have the honour of being the only Premier Factory Certified Service Centre in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) and have a very close working relationship with the Sub Zero and Wolf factories. We must meet strict service requirements to maintain the "certified" designation.