Kampen Appliance Service

Reviews for Kampen Appliance Service

Sandra A.
Sandra A.

Wolf stove repair

I was very pleased with the work, they were careful not to scratch my drive and the techs were all very punctual and very polite!

Thank you for your review!

igornes
igornes
1 review Nobleton, ON

Fridge repair

We had crisper light failed in Subzero refrigerator under warranty
We contacted Kampmen Appliance Services. They were to book an appointment within two days. The technician can me exactly on time fixed the issue. Everything was very professional.

AD
AD

appliance repair

superb service from first contact through to delivery. anticipated what parts were needed and made sure to bring them. also superb service via call center.

yauckj
yauckj

Microwave

Peter is great. Job is done.
Much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
The service is excellent. I will recomment.

amit
amit

Wolf cooktop

The technician was very professional he knows his job.
He finished work in no time he was in our house before time
Thank you so much!

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time taken!

Customer
Customer

Wolf Double oven repair

First visit- one person- deduced problem, parts were ordered

Second visit- two different workers came to do the work. The skilled worker was fine but the attitude of the second helper was very poor. He was negative and complained to the customer about the work! Very unprofessional. Their business is service. It not our fault that our expensive Wolf double oven broke in less than two years.

Alan C.
Alan C.
4 reviews Mac Tier, ON

Refrigerator repair

Refrigerator repair - Kampen was amazing! They responded within 24 hours to a remote location (over 100 miles from their office). Brandon correctly diagnosed the problem over the phone and brought the parts he needed. Kampen had the manufacturer pick up part of the service cost. The work on site was completed in less than 30 minutes. The cost was approximately half of what I had anticipated.

It doesn’t get much better than that.

Thank you for your Review! It was a pleasure being able to help out and get your fridge up and working for the long weekend! it was even a nice warm sunny day to boot!

Thank you once again!

phoenix1588
phoenix1588

Appliance servicing

Kept 2 appointments as promise. A1. Also confirmed both prior to keeping them. Would use again anytime.

Thank you for your review!

psmcd
psmcd

Stove and refrigerator repair

Jim and Andrew are the best repairmen I have ever dealt with - top notch service and quality

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass this along to both Andrew and Jim! they will be very happy to hear and see this!

savrose50
savrose50
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen Range

I had some issues with my Wolf Range. The technicians listened to me and then proceeded to explain what the problem could be. They were very knowledgeable and professional. The fact that they took the time to listen time was extremely important. Amazing! They knew their stuff, issue resolve, partly my lack of knowledge. They educated me and they were gone. I was happy, I still made it to work in Toronto.

Thank you for your review! We love to help and show our customers how to get the full functionality out of their Premium brand appliances!

More about Kampen Appliance Service

PROUDLY SERVICING: SUBZERO, WOLF, ASKO, SIRIUS BRAND APPLIANCES ONLY

1968 Kampen Appliance Service has been a family owned business and truly treat our customers honestly and fairly. Kampen Appliance Service has been dedicated to servicing Sub Zero and Wolf products for over 30 years and was recognized for that high level of service by being chosen as a Premier Factory Certified Service Centre.

We have the honour of being the only Premier Factory Certified Service Centre in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) and have a very close working relationship with the Sub Zero and Wolf factories. We must meet strict service requirements to maintain the "certified" designation.