Kampen Appliance Service

Reviews for Kampen Appliance Service

TK
TK

Fridge service and repair

Winston was efficient, knowledgeable and very helpful. He took the time to explain what he was doing and how to maintain the fridge and even my stove. So easy going and friendly! Arrived right on time...

Thank you for your Review! We will be sure to share this with Winston!

Peter B. in Old Toronto
Peter B. in Old Toronto

Subzero built in fridge leaking at the bottom

My Subzero built in fridge started to leak at the bottom. I called Campen and spoke to Karen and explained the problem to her. This service call was placed late on a Thursday afternoon and they could not get a service tech out to me until 6 days later so I had no choice but to wait it out.
In the meantime I had to take the kickplate off at the bottom of the unit and slide out the drain pan at the bottom and empty the liquid in it and cleaned it and then I put it back in place.
Peter the service tech showed up on time and I explained the problem to him and he told me what had to be done to prevent a recurrence of this issue. Peter was very punctual and professional as a tech.
My only criticism of the overall service call is that there should be some vacant time slots left for emergency calls such as when there is a continuous water leak. The customer should not have to wait 6 days for a tech to respond given the nature of my service request.
Overall though, I am very pleased with the overall service.

Thank you for your review! I would love to have a conversation regarding how we can better our service! brandon@kampenappliance.com

Thank you again.

RJ in Mississauga, Ontario
RJ in Mississauga, Ontario

Sirius hood repair

Very dissatisfied with their service. The technician spent 5 min, charged me almost $200 and told me a part needed replacing on my 7 yr old hood and he would order it for me. Did not mention that it would cost over $500!! I was informed of that when I called the company to follow up. I told them to cancel the order - I would rather replace the hood with a new one and not a Sirius product this time!

Update (Aug): The service manager got in touch with me, enquired about the issue and after our conversation, refunded the amount they had charged us.

Thank you for taking time to review. I would like to share.

You called our office to set up an appointment. Upfront my office quoted you all the costs related to our service to come out and diagnose. We did not quote price on parts as we did not know the issue. Once we diagnosed and put the parts order in we phoned you with the quote to which you declined. You were upset about the price. We spoke on the phone and we came to the resolution of a refund for service because you felt you did not receive good service. We wish you all the best.

happytoffee88
happytoffee88

Wolf convection repair

The service was provided as soon as I called.
They were prompt on time and very pleasant.

Candy
Candy
1 review Ajax, ON

Fix the gas oven

Quick and Efficient.
The Technician was knowledgeable and experience with the assessment, and appropriate plan of action to fix the problem.
Willing to listen to me as the customer

Thank you for your review! Understanding the customers needs by listening is a very important task! Happy your oven is operational once again!

1 review King City, ON

Home appliances

Best service experience ever we had , Peter was very helpful and professional.
Amazing experience.
Thanks
Nasir

Thank you for your review!! I will pass this to Peter!

Angie
Angie

Subzero

Very quickly fixed the problem and did it with a smile and in a very professional manner! Thank you for your great customer service!

winshipmd
winshipmd

Refrigerator repair

The work that Kampen does is very good but their costs are very expensive. In the case of Sub Zero appliances, they have a complete monopoly. They charged labour of $675 for 1.75 hours.

Thank you for your review. I would love to have a discussion on how we would be able to help you out further. We were able to get all the parts covered for your large repair, but perhaps we can assist some more. Please feel free to contact myself. brandon@kampenappliance.com

yola.nowak
yola.nowak
1 review Milton, ON

Dishwasher and fridge

Great service and customer service!!! Great knowledge of products and maintance suggestions. Very impressed and satisfied.

mark
mark
1 review King City, ON

Dishwasher service

The nicest service worker, very quick but very detail oriented got my dishwasher fixed just in time for the weekend!

Thank you for your review! i will be sure to pass this along to the technician!

More about Kampen Appliance Service

*** PROUDLY SERVICING: SUBZERO, WOLF, ASKO, SIRIUS BRAND APPLIANCES ONLY ***

1968 Kampen Appliance Service has been a family owned business and truly treat our customers honestly and fairly. Kampen Appliance Service has been dedicated to servicing Sub Zero and Wolf products for over 30 years and was recognized for that high level of service by being chosen as a Premier Factory Certified Service Centre.

We have the honour of being the only Premier Factory Certified Service Centre in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) and have a very close working relationship with the Sub Zero and Wolf factories. We must meet strict service requirements to maintain the "certified" designation.