Kampen Appliance Service

411 Confederation Parkway Unit #1 Vaughan ON L4K 0A8
Kampen Appliance Service

Reviews for Kampen Appliance Service

Excellent service

Kampen has been to my cottage and to my Toronto home a few times. My cottage is two and a half hours north of Toronto and there is never an issue with having them make the trip. They are friendly, reliable and reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto

Dishwasher Repair

Dishwasher leak trip valve was triggered due to suds in the washer created when sponges were placed in the washer. This made the washer inoperable. I was very impressed by all the people I dealt with from the scheduler you the technician, Joe. Joe was great! He knew exactly what was wrong and how to fix it. He was not only technically smart, he was also informative and courteous. Everything was fixed and cleaned up expertly! I was very pleased to find a company that treated its customers like this!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Washer

Prompt. Courteous. Knowledgeable. We have used this company in the past and have always received exemplary service. They diagnosed the problem and repaired it quickly without trying to add on additional services and charges. Highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Green Bay, NS

Wonderful service

Entire process was personable from scheduling, promptness, communication and service. Tim was our technician. He was knowledgeable and patient calling home warranty company to get authorization. Pricing was upfront and reasonable. Will definitely use in the future and recommend highly.

Packers in Vaughan
Packers in Vaughan

Service

I received great customer service to get a service as quickly as possible. Service was quick, friendly, and very well done. I am very satisfied. I will use Alrit again.

Disappointed customer in King City
Disappointed customer in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Sirius Range Hood

Very dissatisfied with their service. I called the technician to check why the Sirius hood is very noisy and he pulled out a small part called damper and told me it was broken. He promised to see if this is covered under warranty and to get back to me with the quote, if not. A few months later (!) 2 people showed up in my absence with my elderly mom in the house (without an advance call and no quote on charges). They spent 5 min, charged me almost $500. l I would never authorize them to do repairs at this cost, but rather buy a new hood of a better quality from a different brand. In my opinion, I was treated unfairly.

Hello, i am sorry to hear about your service experience. i would like to give you a call to follow up.

Paul
Paul

Repair to Wolf Oven

Kampen was very responsive to our Wolf oven that stopped working. After using the oven for a couple of hours the control panel overheated and would not respond to touch and turn on again. It took several visits with various parts being replaced until they sourced the problem and got the oven working again. The service technicians were excellent in making sure the problem was solved. A special thanks to Francesca in the front office who was very quick to follow up and set up the next visit. I would definitely use Kampen again.

Kent in Toronto
Kent in Toronto

Very knowledgable Tech

We woke up one morning to find our 11 year old Sub Zero refrigerator was warm to the touch on the inside. I called Akrit and they had a tech out the next day.

It was an unusual situation and he didn’t hesitate to call Sub Zero directly to get their tech support. They recommended he replace the control board. The board was ordered and installed solving the problem.

Ryan was excellent. A great mix of technical product knowledge and customer service. 10 out of 10!

Vberg in Vaughan
Vberg in Vaughan

Service

As always Tim is professional, knowledgeable, courteous and just downright friendly. No one likes to need a service call....but if you do Tim is the guy you want fixing your appliance. Can’t say enough good about Tim and the company he works for.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stove Repair

We had a service technician scheduled for a Friday, and we were pleasantly surprised when he arrived 2 days early! This is great as we are a health care community and really needed our oven to work!

More about Kampen Appliance Service

*** PROUDLY SERVICING: SUBZERO, WOLF, ASKO, SIRIUS BRAND APPLIANCES ONLY ***

1968 Kampen Appliance Service has been a family owned business and truly treat our customers honestly and fairly. Kampen Appliance Service has been dedicated to servicing Sub Zero and Wolf products for over 30 years and was recognized for that high level of service by being chosen as a Premier Factory Certified Service Centre.

We have the honour of being the only Premier Factory Certified Service Centre in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) and have a very close working relationship with the Sub Zero and Wolf factories. We must meet strict service requirements to maintain the "certified" designation.