Ikea - Burlington

lorademara in Hamilton
lorademara in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

furniture

Pricing was good and so was the selection. I would recommend this store to family and friends. I also enjoyed looking at all the accessories . Thanks to the staff

Stacey from Milton
Stacey from Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Picture Frames

Setting up a new house, Ikea was able to provide quality picture frames at a reasonable price. Their stock was good as I made multiple trips to purchase the same frames.

theresa adams in Hamilton
theresa adams in Hamilton
4 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Renovating my kitchen on a small budget

I had a number of small projects in my kitchen since a full was not an option. The staff at ikea kitchens was very helpful even though I wasn't spending a large amount. I replaced cupboard fronts, refloored, and painted -throwing in some decorative touches. The final product was great - Ikea does carry a lot of variety in product & they help you through the chaos.

Allyson  in Oakville
Allyson in Oakville
12 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

Twin daybed

Great product...bought a twin daybed for our daughter as her first big girl bed. The bed is awesome as it converts to a king and is great for our inlaws when they visit! The service however was slightly problematic. We had to revisit twice to get the parts in stock and salespeople had a bit of difficulty telling us which parts were in.

Patrick W. in North york
Patrick W. in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Bathroom Vanity

I went there to return a bathroom vanity and cabinet because the size was too big. The customer representative was extremely friendly and polite. May be I am used to the services in Ikea North York. She had to ask for the manager's approval and issue store credit as I did not have a receipt. The whole return process took a little more than 10 minutes but the way they treat customer was really professional. I went to the store the purchase the smaller size vanity, and have difficulty located one of the items in the warehouse area. A staff came and helped us and brought us the right item from the as-is. The line was short and moved quickly. The entire experience was great. Highly recommended.

sarah Hodgson in Hamilton
sarah Hodgson in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Kitchen Cabinetry

We decide on Ikea because it was within our budget to purchase a modern style kitchen with lots of organizing features. We got the more expensive cabinets as that was our first choice. They were very good about delivery and we received all parts as ordered. Do double check orders though, as there are many little parts. We bought during a promo and were able to purchase an island with the gift card we received. They were easy to put together even in our non-square and non-level old victorian home. Love how everything is so organized now!

Agnes Edwards in Guelph
Agnes Edwards in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

rod iron bed frame

Iwent with my grandaughter and daughter to buy a bed'told it was in stock got all the numbers they bought all the stuff to go with it guess what not in stock got home opened the Lamp no shade'phoned now they want her to pay shipping THANKS for runing my grandaughtr's birthday IKEA is the WORST store i have ever been in I;LL be sure to tell my friends

Marissa Fogel in Hamilton
Marissa Fogel in Hamilton
2 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Kitchen Island

We recently purchased a home near Downtown Hamilton, Ontario. I looked I looked at about 30 homes before making my final decision. In many ways this is the perfect home for us, but the kitchen is almost bare. After debating how to go about making the space usable we decided that the best way to utilize the space and create more storage was to add an eat at Island. I looked for many Islands online before deciding to go with Ikea. Ikea offered us the option to mix and match cabinets to get exactly what we needed. In addition, they had a cabinet style the very closely matched our existing cabinetry to offer continuity. I am please with what we picked, but disappointed with the knowledge of the staff. I first needed to apply for an Ikea credit card. I got the run around and had to go to three different departments before getting the proper information. We returned to the store the next day to be approved for our card and order our products. While my partner applied for the card I went to the Kitchen dept. to compile our order. I wanted to go with delivery and the employee I spoke to informed me that since all of the items I wanted were "self serve" that I needed to go through the warehouse, get all of the items myself, check out, then go to delivery. I thought this was strange and it seemed like a lot of work for the customer. I decided to speak to another employee who told that in fact I could order all of my items with her right there and arrange to have them delivered. I am glad I pursued my hunch because this saved us a lot of work. We were then given an order form along with our approval for the credit card. We arrived at check out and none of the employees seemed to know how to process our order. No one know how to check us out using our credit card approval that had been faxed to the kitchen department by the credit card company. It took them 15 minutes to figure it out and then we checked out. I am pleased with the product that we ordered and enjoy shopping at Ikea, but this recent experience really left me feeling disenchanted. I would have expected that a company as big as this would have a more streamlined method of dealing with clients. This will not prevent me from returning, but I was very disappointed with how many employees were seemingly lacking in the knowledge and training to know how to properly deal with our situation (which I don't think was incredibly unique).

Gunther
Gunther
1 review Brantford, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I went in did a design with the Kitchen experts. Had it delivered. oops they forgot to send my Microwave.2 days on the telephone with customer resolutions. Oops they sent me a wrong colour cabinet2 days with customer resolution. wrong cabinet doors. Oh they need to be ordered sir. and now My Kitchen counter is to short. two days later through customer resolution. Oh sorry sir you will have to come back in and order a new one. Don't go to IKEA..

shauna in waterdown
shauna in waterdown
2 reviews Beamsville, ON

Bedroom Furniture

The customer service staff was really helpful with assisting me in planning my daughter's bedroom set. It was simple to put together and she really enjoys her new furniture. I especially like how affordable everything is in the store.