Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Blondie- Niagara
Blondie- Niagara
7.5/10

furniture and accessory shopping

This Ikea location was packed as usual. I never spoke with any sales staff as they were too busy, had to wait in line for quite a while. Good prices, lots of choices, the usual Ikea experience.

Chelle from Oakville
Chelle from Oakville

8.5/10

closet space savers

Ikea, need I say more...who can resist? Now the quality of their products is not always the best however the ideas are fabulous in the showroom and there's always something you need at Ikea. 2 months ago I purchased the closet space saver products and couldn't be happier. This really does save alot of space in my closet and makes the most out of the small space in there. Everything is now organized and space efficient. Although it was a very time consuming task to put everything together I am pleased with the overall result.

me from niagara
me from niagara
8.3/10

bedroom storage/ closet reorganizing

905-681-4532
1065 Plains Rd E
Burlington
L7T4K1

They were really helpful and economical on helping me get what I needed to make the most out of a small space. They showed me how to install different shelving to maximize my storage area. The price was really great too... just in my budget

Beth from Burlington
Beth from Burlington

Furnature and Accessories

I have had great experiences with shopping at this store over the last serveral years. The quality of merchandise has been wonderful as well as options available!

Momof3 from Burlington
Momof3 from Burlington

New Bedroom

Fantastic Customer Service and even better product. My husband and I recently went to Ikea to purchase new furniture for our renovated bedroom. We were really happy with their customer service and they answered all of our questions easily. When we got home with our purchases we realized we were missing one item, went back to the store and they gave us no hastles whatsoever. Fantastic service and would highly recommend !!

Robyn from Toronto
Robyn from Toronto

9.8/10

Organizing Main Bedroom

This company has excellent furniture, the items are great quality well worth the money spent. Found a lot of great pieces that made our room a lot more organized and spacious

Lee from out-of-town
Lee from out-of-town

9.8/10

Housewares

I love them. I love the online catalogue, and I love the store itself. There could be a few more salespeople on the floor - and the "do it yourself" style of shopping takes a bit to get used to but the innovative and quality product is worth it. Best bet is to rent a trailer and pick it all up yourself.

d from Toronto-5752
d from Toronto-5752

7.8/10

Sofa-Ektorp

905-681-4532
1065 Plains Rd E
Burlington
L7T4K1

Pleased with the product, delivery service left much to be desired.