Ikea - Burlington

Fred in Stratford
Fred in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

bedroom furniture

not simple to put together ...and extremely heavy...easily chipped..not sure if i would go this way again. accessories tended to be very costly ...much better to get a package deal from another furniture store

Maggie near Kitchener
Maggie near Kitchener
1 review Wellesley, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The IKEA kitchen planner is a great tool. It's easy to download and I love the 3D viewer. I was able to use the dimensions to purchase my new kitchen as well as flooring and window treatments.

mirmle
mirmle
1 review Ingersoll, ON

kitchen/wood trim

I can't believe how fast, efficient and friendly the customer service department was in Burlington, Ontario..when I got there 17 people were in front of me...I was served and out of the store in 14 minutesm and there were only 3 people working in the department.

ASIM IN TORONTO
ASIM IN TORONTO
1 review Cambridge, ON

table

purchased a set of coffee tables. The quality was so poor that as we tried to assemble the tables, the legs continued to wobble and the table top was unsteady. Ended up returning the product

rollerhockeybum
rollerhockeybum
1 review London, ON

Closet Organizer

Given the small size of my closet, I needed to change the configuration in order to add more hanging closet space. With their easy-to-use organizer, I was able to put up a multi-level set of racks that are quite elegant. The only downside was that it was not adjustable width-wise, and I had to use a band-saw to cut it to length.

Couple fr. Burlington
Couple fr. Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Leather Sofa & Chaise special orders

We purchased expensive leather sofa & chaise with accessories, waited and waited. Upon arrival it was not what we wanted, back to IKEA & thought problem was solved, not. They, Sofa employ. & resolutions re-ordered same WRONG item, again. We went back to return and met a REAL customer service person, Katherine (tall,thin with drk. wavey hair), super efficient and very nice. We were so angry, just wanted to return. This lady made up for everything and actualy changed our minds regarding our bad IKEA experience. You have a problem when dealing with Burlington, IKEA, don't waste your time, ask for Katherine and avoid all the stupidity and running around. Our only other question beyond everything else is, why is this person not manageing the dept.???

Sue in Hamilton
Sue in Hamilton
2 reviews ,

Lots of furniture

IKEA furniture is great looking (most of the time) and easy to assemble and sometime disassemble. Its sturdy too - lasted years with kids. Also when we needed a part that went missing IKEA had lots of extra ready and waiting - they didn't even charge us for them!!

Chaos Burlington
Chaos Burlington
2 reviews ,

children's furniture

I am a mom of six children, who has a very small and tight budget. Over the years, I have learned that if I have any furniture needs for my children, whether in their teen years or toddlers, Ikea is where to go. They have proven over many years to me that their furniture lasts, they retain their good looks and style so much so that it can be handed down and still look good and relevant. It also takes a lot of wear and use without compromising it's strength and quality. Ikea provides beautiful quality kids furniture at terrific prices.

John / Stoney Creek

905-681-4532
1065 Plains Rd E
Burlington
L7T4K1

The staff was quite helpful in helping select the appropriate furniture to fill my office furniture requirements. What they selected gave me the opportunity to put it in several positions to change the look and application from a tall book case to a lower cresenda type office shelf and table. The desk gave you lots of surface space for your computer and still a large work area. This all came in at a fraction of the cost of similar layouts from local office equipment suppliers.

everett in Hamilton
everett in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

PURCHASED KITCHEN CANINETS

THERE WAS A BIT OF A MIXUP WITH OUR PURCHASE AND THE IKEA STAFF WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE WE WERE HAPPY. THE UNIT WAS EASY TO INSTALL BUT WAS VERY LABOUR INTENSIVE.