Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

cindy bryson
2 reviews ,

entertainment unit

We love Ikea.
Great value and they offer a nice variety if items for any budget.
Displays are well put together and the service has always been excellent.
One new feature to be aware of. In an effort to save the environment you must purchase your own bags when checking out. Great idea...save the world!

Dan in Grimsby
Dan in Grimsby
1 review ,

kitchen ware

average kitchen wares, not high quality, I am looking for higher quality and store is not geared to this. For inexpensive home furnishings and home wares, its ok but not something I care for.

Mark from Dundas
Mark from Dundas

new kitchen

I purchased a new kitchen from Ikea. The staff were knowledgeable, helpful and very creative. I would use their services again. Their creativity left me with a finished kitchen that is always complimented.

Jan in St Catharines
Jan in St Catharines

Kitchen renovation

IKEA was extremely helpful the creative process of designing the kitchen reno. They had advice on the layout to allow beauty and function. A kitchen reno is a big undertaking financially. The staff was professional and instilled confidence at all stages.

MZ from Kleinburg
MZ from Kleinburg
5.3/10

Ikea Bookshelf for Den

Recently purchased a bookshelf from Ikea. Product came in more pieces than I expected. Two bookshelves were damaged. Two drawers were re-shelved due to returns, and were missing parts. One book shelf was not manufactured properly, and did not fit together. Had to go back to the store three times to get various replacement parts to rectify these issues. Products are constructed cheaply MDF over particle board is not worth the hassle. Product damages easily during assembly. I will never purchase such a large item again from Ikea.

Snuffle (GTA)
Snuffle (GTA)

9.8/10

Shopping for home and gifts

L7T4K1

Ikea has always been and continues to be great! I hadn’t been in a while, but went there recently just to see what was ‘new’. It was as fun as ever, and I ended up buying tons of little home and ‘decorating’ items – they have great ideas for decorating for the holidays too. This place is extremely busy (especially at this time of year), so definitely give yourself some time and expect a bit of a wait at the checkout, but it’s so busy for a reason – you can’t go there and not buy something! The deals that they offer (these change frequently) are amazing – I couldn’t believe some of the things that they had for sale at incredibly low prices! And so many of their things are so unique I always find stuff there that I know I’m not going to find anywhere else. Ikea is always worth a look!

Anonymous-6029
Anonymous-6029

New Home

L7T4K1

We recently purchased a new home and need new Everything. My husband passed by Ikea one day to realize what amazing furniture, rugs and just overall great home ideas he found in their showroom. We bought everything from plants to rugs to a new coach from Ikea. We also purchased the cutest potlight.
Great pricing, easy shopping - recommend this to anyone looking to furnish their home.

Carrie-5672
Carrie-5672
8.3/10

Accessorizing

L7T4K1

I am always in good spirits after a trip to Ikea - I have decorated most rooms in my apartment with at least some of their decor. The quality of the stuff that you get there isn't always the greatest, but a lot of the things that I have bought there have lasted for several years, and are still in good condition. I have a night table from Ikea that has had a few bumps and bangs from moving, etc., and is still in really good shape - it's good quality. Ikea also has an amazing selection of things you won't find anywhere else. It's a must-see if you're decorating a new place or just looking to add a little something to a wall or 2 where you're already living.

123 from 123
123 from 123
9.5/10

kitchen renovations

L7T4K1

Ikea has always been a great store for me and my family to shop in. I bought a number of things for my home that i really love they were great price and quality.

Niagara Chick
Niagara Chick

8.3/10

New Livingroom Furniture

L7T4K1

I always go to this location and get great service, spend a long time looking at their wide variety of low-priced, stylish products. Now my livingroom is fully furnished and the best part is I am not completely broke.