Home Comfort Canada

Reviews for Home Comfort Canada

Stu from Toronto
Stu from Toronto

Half-dissapointing

I called HC for some 'tasks' as they had installed a furnace, hydronic floor and tankless water heater in my home.

What I paid for:

- Install a gas shut off
- Clean and inspect furnace
- Clean and preventive maintenance of Central A/C unit

The reality of the A/C unit is I am not sure what I paid for?? It's still full of leaves and dirt. I was busy working that day so I couldn't hand-hold the technician (who was very friendly) but I don't get what was done. I contacted HC but they will not return my call. I signed off on the work so I guess the lesson is to inspect their work before they leave. Lesson learned. Will try and clean A/C on my own as their are helpful videos on-line.

Save yourself the money on A/C cleaning.

I contacted Home Comfort but my call was not returned. I guess they got their money and

Emilio in Toronto
Emilio in Toronto

New Furnace

Richard did his pitch with no pressure and patience, he answered all questions and went above and beyond. His instal guys were friendly and efficient. The furnace is a Carrier Infinity Series and it's doing what we were sold on. Do your self a favour and call them, ask for Richard. The office staff called and followed up. Keep up the good work! Ten out of ten.

stothill
stothill

Replacement of water cooled heat pump (Carrier)

I would like to thank you very much for the excellent service I received for the replacement of my water cooled Carrier heat pump. Essentially you did what you said you were going to do when you said you were going to do it, and for the quoted price. I can’t ask for anything more. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. And you even registered my heat pump with Carrier, something that was NOT done with my last one.

I will be signing up for bi-annual maintenance as well.

I live in a condo and am happy to pass your company information along to our property manager and residents, as we have been looking for a reliable company to service our heat pumps.

Thank you, again, for such a great experience.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tothill

Rich from Toronto
Rich from Toronto

HVAC

This review is long overdue but as another brutal winter sets upon us I must help get the word out of how wonderful this company is. I've had Al and is team at my house several times in the past year to fix and change things and every single time they've ben punctual, clean, informative and pleasant. Some of the services they've done for us are: cleaning gas fireplace, uninstalling an old gas fireplace, creating an air intake duct for us, and removing a gas line so we could build a deck. I highly recommend HCC and they will always be my first call for our HVAC needs!

Ann W. from Toronto
Ann W. from Toronto

Heating and Air Conditioning

In April 2014, Al and Richard from Home Comfort Canada installed a new furnace and AC in my 90 year old East end home. I found them to be responsive, pleasant and professional in every respect when they completed the work. Based on that experience, I would have been very happy to recommend them to others. There is however, more to this story! When I used the air conditioner for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I began to have problems with the power in my house. I thought the power outages were related to the AC and so called Home Comfort. They responded very quickly and Al came to my home, knowing that I would not be there as I was required to go out of town to support my 90 year old father. Al contacted me as soon as he had assessed the problem. With great and sincere concern, he called and informed me that my electrical panel was very close to being on fire. This had nothing to do with the new AC. He did what was necessary to make things safe until an electrical contractor could be contacted . Al's prompt action and good judgement averted what could have been a real disaster. In addition, I got alot of empathy from Brenda in the Home Comfort office which I appreciated given the circumstances, and they would not even accept payment for a service call. Would I recommend Home Comfort Canada? You bet I would! Thank you Al and Brenda!

Thank you Ann for the great review! We do our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. Thanks again for your business and kind words!
Home Comfort Canada
Brenda

Rolling at Clinton
Rolling at Clinton
8 reviews ,

Buderus GB142 repair

Last year I bought a Buderus GB142 boiler in the USA and brought it into my Toronto home and it was installed by a good but very busy HVAC company. Well this fall it starting shutting off and the original installer didn't return my calls. I googled around for a HVAC company who had Buderus experience and found Rich and Home Comfort Canada. Rich came in and fixed the problem with a phone rep from Buderus in real-time, (my natural gas pressure was too low from the initial installation). I was so impressed that I'm already committed to calling them for my basement heating project in a couple months. Rich is professional and gets the job done. We're very happy to have found him.

LZ from Etobicoke
LZ from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Duct Installation

I used Home Comfort to install a new air filter system, install new dryer/bathroom vents, and move some ducting for a basement renovation I am working on. Home Comfort provided a reasonable quote and they completed the job in a timely matter. We communicated well on the work to be done and they seemed to take that extra effort to ensure the job was completed properly. Al and his team also helped to answer questions I had on other areas of my renovation. Highly recommended.

saskia from Burlington
saskia from Burlington

AC

I was having problems with the temperture in my house instead of cooling was heating so I called them and they send a guy like a emergency!! that was awesome! and they fix it quickly! thank you!!

RM from Etobicoke
RM from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Wood Fireplace conversion to Gas

I'm so pleased with my new gas fireplace. The Living Room looks more modern now, I've always disliked the look of the old dated brass doors. It's so nice to sit by the fire in an evening with just the push of a button! Thanks Brenda, Al and Richard. I'll happily recommend you to others.

Shal in North York, Toronto
Shal in North York, Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Installation of Lennox High Efficiency Furnace, Air Conditioner, and Hot Water Heater

As every responsible and intelligent homeowner knows, if you find good reliable and honest contractors, hang on to them and count your blessings. During the recent installation of our new Lennox High Efficiency furnace and A/C, Al Mueller and his son Richard of Home Comfort Canada proved to be just this kind of heating and cooling contractor - knowledgeable and expert, honest and reliable, helpful and respectful. When we were deciding on the system, Al presented the technical and cost information in an open and straightforward manner, answered all our questions, and was never pushy. Shortly after our decision, my wife became ill and we worried that the installation of the system in the middle of winter would be disruptive. But Al and Richard did the installation efficiently and expertly with a minimum of fuss and disturbance, always being very respectful about my wife's condition and need for comfort. They did a terrific job removing our old furnace, A/C, and hot water tank, and installed the new system which now works beautifully. What a pleasure. After the installation, not only did they return to do a full testing of the system and adjusting of all the vent registers, but when I needed an electrician for a separate job not related to the furnace/AC, Al was very accommodating in recommending and calling a reliable expert electrician who also did a superb job for me. Throughout the furnace/AC installation, Brenda Mueller in the office was very helpful and cooperative, handling all the paperwork for the warranties, registrations, and eligible rebates. In summary, the entire team is extremely competent and takes pride in the quality of their work and the needs of their clients. I am looking forward to using Home Comfort Canada for all future servicing of my new heating and cooling system as needed, and I am pleased to recommend Al, Richard, and Brenda to all my friends and acquaintances for their heating and cooling needs.

Shal,
North York,
Toronto, Ontario

More about Home Comfort Canada

"Celebrating 27 years in Business" A family run company who cares about customer satisfaction! Repair and installation of Furnaces, Boilers, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Fireplaces, duct-work, indoor air quality, Tankless Water Heaters and more. We also specialize in Generators for Cottage Country.