Home Comfort Canada

#28-966 Pantera Drive Mississauga ON L4W 2S1

Reviews for Home Comfort Canada

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lack of skill, professionalism and responsibility

They delivered their work not as per safety code standard, I got a safety violation red tag from Enbridge, and the company doesn't want to take any responsibility.

I bought a furnace unit and installation on Nov 18, 2010 and a maintenance work on Apr 22, 2014. On Jan 31, 2021, Enbridge technician came to replace the meter and issued a red tag warning for the unsafe furnace installation. I have to fix it within 30 days and it will cost me about $300.00. I reported this to Home Comfort Canada on Feb 2, 2021. They replied on Feb 5, 2021 and did not want to take any responsibility without any reason. This is clearly reflects the lack of responsibility, competency, and professionalism by the technician and the company.

Hey Justiono Putro, We would have definitely fixed any issues at no charge, however our company was not contacted to complete or even provide a site visit to correct the issues. We understand your concern, unfortunately we were not given a chance to fix the problem as you contacted another service provider to complete the work. Communication is the most important thing for good customer service, and unfortunately communication was not there from the start. We take pride, quality, and integrity with all of our work and clients. We are not perfect and recognize when falts are made, we can only grow from these experiences and Hopefully you can too.

Repair Furnace Humidifier

The humidifier on my furnace was running constantly instead of turning on/off as required. Home Comfort Canada diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly and the humidifier is now working as it should.

Thank you for your feedback and review! We're happy to hear of your great experience from our team. All the best!

Air condtioner

I bought a Byrant central air conditioner from Home Comfort Canada in 2008. It never really worked properly since day 1. The owner --Richard
I think- seemed friendly enough. After installation I saw that the unit was not blowing out cold air like my my neighbors ` units . It was just semi cool air. The owner explained that is normal .It would take at least 10 hrs to cool down the house from 80 degrees F. In reality it took 20 hrs. My neighbors also have 2 ton units . Their units cool down their houses in less than 2 hrs . More importantly the unit struggles to cool down the house during heat waves. If the unit is set at 71 F during a heat wave ---and if it is hotter than 35 C outside then the temperature slowly increases inside the house despite having the AC on.
I let myself be convinced by the owner that everything was alright .. I should have demanded a larger unit. I would have paid extra for a larger unit. Before I knew it a year had passed and it was too late to do anything about it.

Barely 2 years later the unit broke down - a large block of ice had formed inside . Like a sap I called them . The charge was $400.00 for repair . Was it because the AC unit was constantly running in a struggle to keep the house cool ? -Maybe , I do not know for sure.

Do not buy anything from this company.

Joey in Etobicoke

Hey Joey, we are based in Toronto, Ontario. I believe you have the wrong company.

Best,

Richard Mueller
Home Comfort Canada
Toronto, ON

HF i
HF i

Furnace Install

Second time using this Company for a furnace install (My home and my mom's).

Richard is very knowledgeable and patient. Provides all the available options objectively, without pressuring you to go with his Company.

Installers (all friendly and professional) showed up on time, completed work within estimated time-frame. After work Richard reviewed equipment operations and ensured I was satisfied/fully informed prior to leaving. Only HVAC Company, I will recommend and call in the future.

Thanks for the great review!! Richard.

stothill
stothill

Service Call after Flood

Home Comfort Canada are terrific! They replaced my heat pump several years ago, and I call them for on-going maintenance. Recently there was a bad flood in my place, so I asked them to come by to check everything out. As usual, they came when they said they would (even early that day!) and were very professional. Turns out, luckily, my heat pump was fine but they had to replace the thermostat, which they did right away. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We really appreciate it and take pride in our work and we're pleased to hear you've had a great experience with us!

Fault finding

Richard and his team established why our gas fireplaces turned off when our boiler lit from cold, then worked with Enbridge to help them understand the problem and fix it. Job well done.
Subsequently one of the fireplaces showed to be leaking CO so we again called Home Comfort and received similar good service.

Boiler system repair

We have been using Home Comfort Canada for over 18 yrs and have never had a bad experience with the technicians for either a service maintenance call or repair to our boiler or air conditioner system.
Great company to deal with!

Thank you for the kind words and review! We definitely take pride in our work and are very pleased to hear of your great experience with Home Comfort Canada.

mckeni4
mckeni4

Furnace service & water leak issue

Jesse, the technician, arrived right on time. He was personable and knowledgeable. I appreciated that he took time to explain to me what he was testing and the results of his tests. He also determined to source of a water leak as a worn drain hose and replaced the tubing at no additional expense. I was very happy with Jesse's service and would definately recommend Home Comfort Canada.

JFhomeowners in Etobicoke
JFhomeowners in Etobicoke

Furnace maintenance and repair

Furnace annual checkup found a dripping part.
Courteous and accurate service.
Quick follow up to fix problem under warranty.
Office support a pleasure to deal with.
Service person outstanding.
Would highly recommend Home Comfort Mississauga

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Annual HVAC service and repairs

We have used HCC for the past ten years to service our furnace and AC in several of our properties. We have found them to be polite, punctual, competitively priced and friendly and efficient to deal with. I highly recommend Home Comfort Canada for service, repairs and new installations as we have experienced all three.

Thank you for the kind words and for leaving us a review. We take pride in our work and we're very pleased to hear you have received a great experience from us.

More about Home Comfort Canada

"Celebrating 27 years in Business" A family run company who cares about customer satisfaction! Repair and installation of Furnaces, Boilers, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Fireplaces, duct-work, indoor air quality, Tankless Water Heaters and more. We also specialize in whole home back-up Generators. We are Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke ?