Home Comfort Canada

Reviews for Home Comfort Canada

Manny at GreeStream Environmental
Manny at GreeStream Environmental

Furnace and A/C install

Have used Richard to install 4 furnaces, hot water tanks and air conditioning units at various properties this last year. His pricing has always been extremely competitive, his crews have always taken care to protect the Flooring etc. At the end of the work you would never know they had been there. Extremely pleased with the work and quality of the installs. Highly recommend. True professionals

Thanks Manny. Always a pleasure doing business with you.

da
da

Boiler inspection

Friendly, helpful, patient service. Answered all our questions, advised us on future upgrades to our boiler and hot water tank. Always a pleasure dealing with Home Comfort.

Thank you for the great review! We're always her to help.

Stu from Toronto
Stu from Toronto

Half-dissapointing

I called HC for some 'tasks' as they had installed a furnace, hydronic floor and tankless water heater in my home.

What I paid for:

- Install a gas shut off
- Clean and inspect furnace
- Clean and preventive maintenance of Central A/C unit

The reality of the A/C unit is I am not sure what I paid for?? It's still full of leaves and dirt. I was busy working that day so I couldn't hand-hold the technician (who was very friendly) but I don't get what was done. I contacted HC but they will not return my call. I signed off on the work so I guess the lesson is to inspect their work before they leave. Lesson learned. Will try and clean A/C on my own as their are helpful videos on-line.

Save yourself the money on A/C cleaning.

I contacted Home Comfort but my call was not returned. I guess they got their money and

Emilio in Toronto
Emilio in Toronto

New Furnace

Richard did his pitch with no pressure and patience, he answered all questions and went above and beyond. His instal guys were friendly and efficient. The furnace is a Carrier Infinity Series and it's doing what we were sold on. Do your self a favour and call them, ask for Richard. The office staff called and followed up. Keep up the good work! Ten out of ten.

stothill
stothill

Replacement of water cooled heat pump (Carrier)

I would like to thank you very much for the excellent service I received for the replacement of my water cooled Carrier heat pump. Essentially you did what you said you were going to do when you said you were going to do it, and for the quoted price. I can’t ask for anything more. Everyone I dealt with was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. And you even registered my heat pump with Carrier, something that was NOT done with my last one.

I will be signing up for bi-annual maintenance as well.

I live in a condo and am happy to pass your company information along to our property manager and residents, as we have been looking for a reliable company to service our heat pumps.

Thank you, again, for such a great experience.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tothill

Rich
Rich

HVAC

This review is long overdue but as another brutal winter sets upon us I must help get the word out of how wonderful this company is. I've had Al and is team at my house several times in the past year to fix and change things and every single time they've ben punctual, clean, informative and pleasant. Some of the services they've done for us are: cleaning gas fireplace, uninstalling an old gas fireplace, creating an air intake duct for us, and removing a gas line so we could build a deck. I highly recommend HCC and they will always be my first call for our HVAC needs!

Ann W. from Toronto
Ann W. from Toronto

Heating and Air Conditioning

In April 2014, Al and Richard from Home Comfort Canada installed a new furnace and AC in my 90 year old East end home. I found them to be responsive, pleasant and professional in every respect when they completed the work. Based on that experience, I would have been very happy to recommend them to others. There is however, more to this story! When I used the air conditioner for the first time a couple of weeks ago, I began to have problems with the power in my house. I thought the power outages were related to the AC and so called Home Comfort. They responded very quickly and Al came to my home, knowing that I would not be there as I was required to go out of town to support my 90 year old father. Al contacted me as soon as he had assessed the problem. With great and sincere concern, he called and informed me that my electrical panel was very close to being on fire. This had nothing to do with the new AC. He did what was necessary to make things safe until an electrical contractor could be contacted . Al's prompt action and good judgement averted what could have been a real disaster. In addition, I got alot of empathy from Brenda in the Home Comfort office which I appreciated given the circumstances, and they would not even accept payment for a service call. Would I recommend Home Comfort Canada? You bet I would! Thank you Al and Brenda!

Thank you Ann for the great review! We do our best to make sure every customer is completely satisfied. Thanks again for your business and kind words!
Home Comfort Canada
Brenda

Rolling at Clinton
Rolling at Clinton
8 reviews ,

Buderus GB142 repair

Last year I bought a Buderus GB142 boiler in the USA and brought it into my Toronto home and it was installed by a good but very busy HVAC company. Well this fall it starting shutting off and the original installer didn't return my calls. I googled around for a HVAC company who had Buderus experience and found Rich and Home Comfort Canada. Rich came in and fixed the problem with a phone rep from Buderus in real-time, (my natural gas pressure was too low from the initial installation). I was so impressed that I'm already committed to calling them for my basement heating project in a couple months. Rich is professional and gets the job done. We're very happy to have found him.

More about Home Comfort Canada

"Celebrating 27 years in Business" A family run company who cares about customer satisfaction! Repair and installation of Furnaces, Boilers, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Fireplaces, duct-work, indoor air quality, Tankless Water Heaters and more. We also specialize in Generators for Cottage Country.