Home Comfort Canada

Reviews for Home Comfort Canada

HF i
HF i

Furnace Install

Second time using this Company for a furnace install (My home and my mom's).

Richard is very knowledgeable and patient. Provides all the available options objectively, without pressuring you to go with his Company.

Installers (all friendly and professional) showed up on time, completed work within estimated time-frame. After work Richard reviewed equipment operations and ensured I was satisfied/fully informed prior to leaving. Only HVAC Company, I will recommend and call in the future.

Thanks for the great review!! Richard.

stothill
stothill

Service Call after Flood

Home Comfort Canada are terrific! They replaced my heat pump several years ago, and I call them for on-going maintenance. Recently there was a bad flood in my place, so I asked them to come by to check everything out. As usual, they came when they said they would (even early that day!) and were very professional. Turns out, luckily, my heat pump was fine but they had to replace the thermostat, which they did right away. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We really appreciate it and take pride in our work and we're pleased to hear you've had a great experience with us!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fault finding

Richard and his team established why our gas fireplaces turned off when our boiler lit from cold, then worked with Enbridge to help them understand the problem and fix it. Job well done.
Subsequently one of the fireplaces showed to be leaking CO so we again called Home Comfort and received similar good service.

Thank you for your feedback and review! We're happy to hear of your great experience from our team. All the best!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Boiler system repair

We have been using Home Comfort Canada for over 18 yrs and have never had a bad experience with the technicians for either a service maintenance call or repair to our boiler or air conditioner system.
Great company to deal with!

Thank you for the kind words and review! We definitely take pride in our work and are very pleased to hear of your great experience with Home Comfort Canada.

mckeni4
mckeni4

Furnace service & water leak issue

Jesse, the technician, arrived right on time. He was personable and knowledgeable. I appreciated that he took time to explain to me what he was testing and the results of his tests. He also determined to source of a water leak as a worn drain hose and replaced the tubing at no additional expense. I was very happy with Jesse's service and would definately recommend Home Comfort Canada.

JFhomeowners in Etobicoke
JFhomeowners in Etobicoke

Furnace maintenance and repair

Furnace annual checkup found a dripping part.
Courteous and accurate service.
Quick follow up to fix problem under warranty.
Office support a pleasure to deal with.
Service person outstanding.
Would highly recommend Home Comfort Mississauga

Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Annual HVAC service and repairs

We have used HCC for the past ten years to service our furnace and AC in several of our properties. We have found them to be polite, punctual, competitively priced and friendly and efficient to deal with. I highly recommend Home Comfort Canada for service, repairs and new installations as we have experienced all three.

Thank you for the kind words and for leaving us a review. We take pride in our work and we're very pleased to hear you have received a great experience from us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

servicing furnace and humidifier

Great service from Home Comfort. I have used this company for years for residential and rental properties. Professional, knowledgeable and always reliable. They always go the extra mile for the customer

Thank you for the great review for our company Home Comfort Canada. We are pleased to hear of your great experience with us and take pride in our work!

Mollie
Mollie

furnace and fireplace annual check up and tune up

We have used this company for more than twenty years We always make sure the furnace and fireplace are checked ready for winter. All the work and over the years the different technicians have been pleasant to deal with, take the time to explain anything and answer all questions. Their work has kept us warm and safe.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

All my AC and Heating needs

I have been using this family run company for many years and I cannot recommend them enough.
They always do quality work at a decent price and they are trustworthy enough not to up sell you on issues that can be fixed instead of replaced.

More about Home Comfort Canada

"Celebrating 27 years in Business" A family run company who cares about customer satisfaction! Repair and installation of Furnaces, Boilers, Central Air Conditioners, Ductless Air Conditioners, Fireplaces, duct-work, indoor air quality, Tankless Water Heaters and more. We also specialize in whole home back-up Generators. We are Carrier Factory Authorized Dealers ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke ?