Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Reviews for Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

sandy.prizant
sandy.prizant

Terrible customer service!

Save yourself a huge headache and buy your furniture elsewhere! We were referred to this store through a designer who uses them often. They were terrific during the initial buying phase and we left excited for our new couch and chairs to arrive. We took the floor model of the dining chairs so we were able to pick those up right away and also had to pay for our entire purchase (even though they told us the couch wouldn’t be ready for another 6-8 weeks). Once 8 weeks had passed, we began calling them asking when our couch would arrive. They consistently told us next week and that they would call us back with more details. Once 12 weeks had passed and our phone calls weren’t being answered, we then had the designer who referred us go in and speak with them. Miraculously, we then received a phone call that our couch would be delivered by the end of the week. When our couch arrived, we noticed that the ottoman we had ordered for our couch was half the size of the couch cushions. We immediately let them know that there had been a mistake since they had promised us it would be the same size (initially we had wanted a chaise but they did the ottoman was the same and allowed more flexibility since it could be moved ). After 3 phone calls where no one called us back and emails back and forth, they basically let us know that we were mistaken and that if we wanted they could refund the price of the ottoman and make a custom one but we would need to pay for it. Beyond frustrated that we pent so much money and wired so long to not get what we initially wanted. Next time, we will be going to the Chesterfield Shop. Shame on all of you who own this store for your poor customer service!!!!

Michele in Caledon
Michele in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

WORST SERVICE IVE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE

I was a returning customer to purchase my son's entire bedroom furniture set. Upon delivery, there were obvious scratches in the crib and dresser. We refused delivery. The second delivery came with a discoloured piece of wood. Again we refused delivery. THIRD attempt came with parts to the crib which DID NOT EVEN FIT the original piece!! I again refused delivery at which point the owner threatened to take me to small claims court for refusing to pay for damaged and incomplete furniture!! Thankfully Dina saved us by refunding me approx $400 and we kept the discoloured crib. NEVER AGAIN WILL I SHOP THERE
WASTE OF TIME! LOST CUSTOMER AND A FIGHT WITH THEM LASTING OVER A YEAR TO GET MY SONS FURNITURE -
I explained to the owner in one conversation when she threatened to take me to small claims court
I said "Angela I see why your ratings online are horrible, you have horrible customer service!"
She explained "that's just our competitors writing bad reviews"...
Well sorry Angela. But I'm sure you will remember this conversation! I am absolutely a mother of two small children and I was a repeat customer of yours and you lost me because you simply lack the mentality to understand how to take care of your customers. I'm writing this to warn other families to avoid the stress I had to go through! Utterly horrible customer service and the quality is not there! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Ok product. Ok value. Terrible customer service & care.

tl;dr You can order a couch and ottoman from hundreds of places. Find a place with great after service care. Direct Interiors is not one of those places.

We ordered a sofa, leather ottoman and a sectional couch. Took about 2.5 months to arrive.

Sofa from Rowe Furniture is nice. The cushions don't fit quite right but it's not worth sending back over. Very comfy.

The ottoman, made by Brentwood, was the wrong size, has poor stitching and is bubbling in places. The sectional couch, from Rowe Furniture, looks descent but the materials used were not the quality we paid for.

The mark of great customer service is not whether or not a business make mistakes, they are inevitable. It's how they handle things when something does go wrong.

In the case of Direct Interiors, their after sales care is not good. To be polite.

Service dept. is clueless. Phone calls and emails don't get returned. The salesperson on our account accused my wife of causing the errors and then when the my wife produced documentation to the contrary, she proceeded to blame everyone else but issued no apology for her accusations.

They then wanted 2 to 3 months to make it right. It took a call to our credit card company (ALWAYS pay the deposit, at a minimum, on a credit card), to get Direct Interior to begin acting quickly. As it stands, we are still, 4 weeks after delivery, waiting to hear if/when our new couch cushions and sectional will be delivered.

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill

Amazing store !

I've read some of the reviews on this site and I can't believe what these people are saying. Direct Interiors has the absolute best prices in the city when you compare item for item. I do my shopping around the entire city of Toronto and then go to them armed with all my questions regarding prices. Angela and Vanessa are amazing, and so is the rest of their staff for that matter. I bought a coffee table with a chip in it and the next day they sent an expert to repair it. The delivery people are excellent. Customer service is excellent !! Their showroom is full of amazing furniture and they are a pleasure to work with. This store should be your first and last stop !!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Living room tables

Worst service ever. Placed an order for two tables, was promised 6 to 8 weeks. One arrived in 3-1/2 months. The second is supposed to arrive after 7 months. Sales rep do not return phone messages. Never called to advice delay.

Roadrunnr in North York
Roadrunnr in North York
3 reviews ,

Furniture

Good prices for the furniture, just wish they accept 100% payment with credit card instead of 50% on credit card! and then 50% in cash, money order. Also wish they remove the cardboard boxes instead of us having to deal with it.

Delivery service was smooth.

Peter in Woodbridge
Peter in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Office Chair

Horrible customer service. Spent over $3,000 on a desk and a chair. I experienced nothing but problems with my chair. The chair finally cracked in two one month after the warranty period. They wouldn't help me at all. Basically, I had to throw a 13 month old chair into the garbage. A waste of $700!!!

Bev Martins in Thornhill
Bev Martins in Thornhill
4 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Dining Room Table & Chairs

We purchased our dining room table and chairs through them. At first they were very pushy to help us, but they finally left us alone. We bought a floor model and we were told 2 different discounts for buying a floor model. I'm very happy with the table and excited to find out it was made in Canada. The chair fabric looks different from the one we chose in store, but looks fine in our house so I didn't complain. Overall, great selection and sometimes competitive prices.

Munny in Brampton
Munny in Brampton
5 reviews ,

Bookcase

Direct Interiors has a great showroom with lots of variety and reasonable prices. The sales people are friendly, knowledgeable and patient. The only issue I had was that the delivery people damaged part of my wall when they were bringing the bookcase in, but to be fair it was a heavy bookcase and they were bringing it up a set of stairs. Otherwise, I was happy with my experience.

More about Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Furniture showroom with over 200 leading manufactures.
Looking for Furniture pros in Brampton?