Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Furniture
2005 Clark Boulevard Brampton ON L6T5P8
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Brampton  >  Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Reviews for Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Ok product. Ok value. Terrible customer service & care.

tl;dr You can order a couch and ottoman from hundreds of places. Find a place with great after service care. Direct Interiors is not one of those places.

We ordered a sofa, leather ottoman and a sectional couch. Took about 2.5 months to arrive.

Sofa from Rowe Furniture is nice. The cushions don't fit quite right but it's not worth sending back over. Very comfy.

The ottoman, made by Brentwood, was the wrong size, has poor stitching and is bubbling in places. The sectional couch, from Rowe Furniture, looks descent but the materials used were not the quality we paid for.

The mark of great customer service is not whether or not a business make mistakes, they are inevitable. It's how they handle things when something does go wrong.

In the case of Direct Interiors, their after sales care is not good. To be polite.

Service dept. is clueless. Phone calls and emails don't get returned. The salesperson on our account accused my wife of causing the errors and then when the my wife produced documentation to the contrary, she proceeded to blame everyone else but issued no apology for her accusations.

They then wanted 2 to 3 months to make it right. It took a call to our credit card company (ALWAYS pay the deposit, at a minimum, on a credit card), to get Direct Interior to begin acting quickly. As it stands, we are still, 4 weeks after delivery, waiting to hear if/when our new couch cushions and sectional will be delivered.

Debbie in Thornhill
Debbie in Thornhill
14 reviews Thornhill, ON

Amazing store !

I've read some of the reviews on this site and I can't believe what these people are saying. Direct Interiors has the absolute best prices in the city when you compare item for item. I do my shopping around the entire city of Toronto and then go to them armed with all my questions regarding prices. Angela and Vanessa are amazing, and so is the rest of their staff for that matter. I bought a coffee table with a chip in it and the next day they sent an expert to repair it. The delivery people are excellent. Customer service is excellent !! Their showroom is full of amazing furniture and they are a pleasure to work with. This store should be your first and last stop !!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Living room tables

Worst service ever. Placed an order for two tables, was promised 6 to 8 weeks. One arrived in 3-1/2 months. The second is supposed to arrive after 7 months. Sales rep do not return phone messages. Never called to advice delay.

Roadrunnr in North York
Roadrunnr in North York

Furniture

Good prices for the furniture, just wish they accept 100% payment with credit card instead of 50% on credit card! and then 50% in cash, money order. Also wish they remove the cardboard boxes instead of us having to deal with it.

Delivery service was smooth.

Peter in Woodbridge
Peter in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Office Chair

Horrible customer service. Spent over $3,000 on a desk and a chair. I experienced nothing but problems with my chair. The chair finally cracked in two one month after the warranty period. They wouldn't help me at all. Basically, I had to throw a 13 month old chair into the garbage. A waste of $700!!!

Bev Martins in Thornhill
Bev Martins in Thornhill
4 reviews THORNHILL, ON

Dining Room Table & Chairs

We purchased our dining room table and chairs through them. At first they were very pushy to help us, but they finally left us alone. We bought a floor model and we were told 2 different discounts for buying a floor model. I'm very happy with the table and excited to find out it was made in Canada. The chair fabric looks different from the one we chose in store, but looks fine in our house so I didn't complain. Overall, great selection and sometimes competitive prices.

Munny in Brampton
Munny in Brampton
5 reviews ,

Bookcase

Direct Interiors has a great showroom with lots of variety and reasonable prices. The sales people are friendly, knowledgeable and patient. The only issue I had was that the delivery people damaged part of my wall when they were bringing the bookcase in, but to be fair it was a heavy bookcase and they were bringing it up a set of stairs. Otherwise, I was happy with my experience.

zainab in Brampton
zainab in Brampton

furniture

great selection of furniture, rugs, great service and shop there often enough they give better deals . great customer sevice and delivery and set up is all negotiable. I highly recommend this company.

Sofia in Brampton
Sofia in Brampton

Amazing furniture selection and styles

Direct Interiors was a great place to start for furnishings. They can help with delivery and setup and are awesome to deal with if you have any problems. The mix of styles is both modern and traditional.

More about Direct Interiors Furniture Warehouse Inc

Furniture showroom with over 200 leading manufactures.