Princess Perfect Upholstery

Reviews for Princess Perfect Upholstery

David Reid from Scarborough
David Reid from Scarborough

Excellent Re-Upholstery of An Armchair and Dining Room Chairs

After Princess Perfect did an excellent job re-upholstering one of our grandparent’s armchairs, we then had them recover the seat cushions on our six dining room chairs.
Juanita was very patient in helping us pick fabric styles and colours and with an eye to style, wearability and fashion for each type of chair. All the workmanship was excellent and with good attention to detail. The chairs look great.
At our request, they sent out two of the dining room chairs to have the wood refinished and their supplier did a good job of matching the wood finish and colour with the other four chairs. Lisa Jo kept us well-apprised of the work progress. At the end we even had them make a cushion up from the small amount of fabric left over from the armchair. All-in-all a very positive experience. We highly recommend their work to others.

Couch repair and upholstery

Princess Perfect transformed a beautiful mid century gondola couch for us by replacing the fabric and repairing the structure. It looks fabulous and while there were a couple details that needed to be fixed after delivery, Lisa Jo provided excellent customer service and had everything fixed to our satisfaction without delay. I will post a photo soon. I would recommend this company to friends and family as the company is reliable, accommodating and professional.

Lennox in Toronto
Lennox in Toronto

Reupholstered accent chair

I brought my father's bedroom chair in to be reupholstered. I wanted to keep the chair but make it my own. Princess Perfect helped me greatly to pick the perfect fabric. I was able to take books home and make my selection carefully.
Apart from fabric Princess Perfect changed the foam support had the legs redone and repainted so a complete renovation. The chair is now an incredibly beautiful accent piece in my bedroom. It is a pleasure and joy just to look at it each day. I strongly recommend the services of Princess Perfect. I would not use any other service.

linda in Toronto
linda in Toronto

Living room furniture

Based on Homestars and other references I used Princess Perfect to reupholster all my living room furniture including wing arm chairs, sofa, 2 ottomans, and an oversized arm chair. As well they recovered the banquette in my kitchen and made tablecloths for a small round table in the kitchen. Lisa Jo and all the others were consistently helpful and a joy to work with - from the beginning in the selection of fabrics, to pick-up and delivery. The quality of the finished work was outstanding and the service was timely and professional throughout. I highly recommend Princess Perfect - an outstanding company.

Susan Braidwood in Toronto
Susan Braidwood in Toronto

Dining Room Chairs

I had 2 dining room chairs that looked a little sad. We chose the fabric from a large selection of choices, and Lisa Jo's team reupholstered them. I'm thrilled with the results. They look amazing!

Tamara Kerr from Old Toronto
Tamara Kerr from Old Toronto

Transformed my chair!

I brought in a chair that my parents donated to my household - it was hideous, with dated upholstery. The team at Princess Perfect toon the time to help me select the perfect fabric (colour, price, texture, and environmental considerations) and absolutely transformed this chair! It is now the standout piece in my bedroom.

suzan in Toronto
suzan in Toronto

Fabulous job

I brought in an old beaten up chair that I had picked up at the local dump and Princess Perfect transformed it into a masterpiece! When I had brought in the chair to be upholstered they were very busy as it was the Christmas season and so it took longer than expected to have the job completed but the final product made up for the delay 10 times over.

Marcia in Toronto
Marcia in Toronto

Chair renovation

I have brought two decrepit chairs to Princess Perfect. In both cases the chairs were beautifully reconstructed. One reason I chose to reupholster is that there is an excellent range of new fabrics to chose from. In both cases the fabrics were wonderful, one paisley and the other a strong yellow gold with bold floweral design. I enjoyed the creative process. The end result was stunning. Both chairs have been recovered meticulously. I would strongly recommend princess perfect for anyone wanting to renew and update furniture.

Susan L.
Susan L.

Upholstering Antique Chair

This is a wonderful store with attention to detail. The name of the store is appropriate because their work is perfect. My antique Lyre Back Chair with Swans heads and feet was carefully and meticulously transformed from no cushion, no seat to an absolute work of art. These chairs are very rare and Princess Perfect was careful and actually suggested a better way to upholster the chair with a two inch foam shaved to a one inch foam to accommodate the back which folds. Many thanks for a phenomenal job, I feel privileged to know a shop that specializes in any type of restoration.

1 review ,

Upholstery of armchair

Lisa Jo and the team were very helpful in helping us pick out fabric for our mid-century, original chair, which had never been touched since the fifties. I got a fast reply when I made an email query, and good communication during the proces, even when the fabric we first selected was back-ordered and we decided to pick another. We were very happy with our gorgeous, new red chair - much nicer than a cheap big-box knock-off! Thanks!

More about Princess Perfect Upholstery

Princess Perfect Upholstery specializes in custom re-upholstery and restoration. Our mission is to remain true to the essence of each piece while incorporating and combining your vision with our creativity, passion and expertise. Re-upholstery can rejuvenate your furniture or create a one-of-a-kind piece. You can modify arms, add or remove ...