Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Reviews for Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Tim
Tim

Shelving and cabinet space in a condominium.

Shelving and cabinets placed in a bedroom closet. A pantry addition in the kitchen and a medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

A fantastic customer :) We need more customers like Tim! Thanks for being so friendly :)

djharris81
djharris81

Custom built in wall unit

From the time we met with Harry we knew we were in good hands. Harry is extremely knowledgeable and worked with us through the design process. The installation was scheduled to fit in with our needs and plans. The installation team were excellent and took great care of our home. The unit was constructed with great attention to detail - we love it! It far exceeded our expectations. We loved working with Harry and the Space Age Closets team and will definitely be using them again for future needs. Would definitely recommend them.

Always a pleasure working with a nice client. Hope to hear from you soon in regards to future projects.

KmK
KmK

Wall Unit in Den

It was wonderful to work with Harry who designed the wall unit in the condo den. I wanted to store office items, books, bags and purses. Quality workmanship by the installers Robert & Max. I would highly recommend Space Age Closets. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks once again for your flattering review. Looking forward to your next project :)

Jan M.
Jan M.

Laundry room custom caninets and counter

The cabinetry Harry designed gave us a lot of storage for everything to be tucked away and tidy, with a lovely big countertop over the washing machine and dryer for folding. The install team Sean and Max were very professional with attention to all the little details that makes the difference between good and exceptional. The end result is stunning, we couldn’t be happier.

Thank you once again for your kind words, Jan. We hope to work with you in the future :)

Teeba
Teeba

Laundry Room

Excellent and prompt service. Very professional, give the right advice and amazing product. Thank you!

Thank you for the high praise. Always a pleasure working with a great client!

robert.barber in Toronto
robert.barber in Toronto

Shelving

Excellent, timely work. Exactly what I wanted. I used this firm twice before with equally satisfactory results. I would enthusiastically recommend this firm for any work people need with closets or custom shelving.

An excellent client that really has a lot of books :) Thanks for the great review!

nadikag
nadikag

Custom Reach in Closets for the Bedroom

I am very happy with my overall experience with Space Age Closets. The on site consultation was very professional and Harry bought all the materials and samples so there was no need for me to drive to their location. During the consultation Harry listened to what my needs and concerns and provided great suggestions since I had two small reach in closets. Harry and his team were a pleasure to work with and made the process enjoyable . The pricing is great and the product finished are very high quality . I would not hesitate to use them for any future products and would highly recommend them .

So happy you're pleased with your closets. Always lovely working with an enjoyable client.

Char
Char
1 review King City, ON

Custom WI closets

Space Age Closets did an excellent job for our two WI closets of the master bedroom in our new house. The whole set has a very simple and chic look with lots of space to store our clothes. A great combination of hanging rods, drawers and cabinet. Just right for my hand bags, shoes, long dresses etc. Will definitely return for more business.

Thank you for the lovely review... always wonderful working with a great client :)

Kim.Evenden in Toronto
Kim.Evenden in Toronto

My experience with Space Age Closets was exceptional!

Right from the get go –
Quick response time to my initial email and prompt appointment set-up
Harry was on time for my appointment and very pleasant to deal with. He was helpful with layout, provided a detailed explanation and photos of closets for reference.
Robert’s follow-up to emails was timely and response time for installation was amazing (13 days from initial email to installation). Installers arrived on time, completing installation in a timely manner and ensuring the room was clean upon completion.

Overall – I was elated with the service I received and the final product. Thanks very much.

Tracy H.
Tracy H.

Custom closet organizers for Master bedroom and den

I cannot recommend this store enough!
From my initial contact with Harry when he came to do the in-home quote right through to the completion of the installation - the customer service and the installer Sean were exceptional. Sean left my home just as it was before arriving - no mess left behind.
I live in a condo and I have 2 small walk-in closets. I am amazed at how much more storage I now have! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone considering getting custom closets . I should also add that the quote was very reasonable and I consider this money well spent.
I now have Harry coming back next week to quote in doing my front hall closet!!

Thank you for the kind words. More than happy to help you organize your home!

More about Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Welcome to Space Age Closets And Customer Cabinetry. Big or small, we closet them all :) Space Age has been in business for 30 years and has evolved from simply organizing your closet to creating them from scratch. We specialize in custom walk-in closets, custom reach-in closets, custom sliding doors, custom wall units, Murphy beds (wall beds), home offices, kitchen islands, floating shelves, and pop-up TV units. The majority of our creations are made with Canadian materials. Whatever space you have in your home, we can customize it adding to your home's value, beauty and practicality.