Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Vaughan  >  Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Reviews for Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Kim.Evenden in Toronto
Kim.Evenden in Toronto

My experience with Space Age Closets was exceptional!

Right from the get go –
Quick response time to my initial email and prompt appointment set-up
Harry was on time for my appointment and very pleasant to deal with. He was helpful with layout, provided a detailed explanation and photos of closets for reference.
Robert’s follow-up to emails was timely and response time for installation was amazing (13 days from initial email to installation). Installers arrived on time, completing installation in a timely manner and ensuring the room was clean upon completion.

Overall – I was elated with the service I received and the final product. Thanks very much.

Tracy H.
Tracy H.

Custom closet organizers for Master bedroom and den

I cannot recommend this store enough!
From my initial contact with Harry when he came to do the in-home quote right through to the completion of the installation - the customer service and the installer Sean were exceptional. Sean left my home just as it was before arriving - no mess left behind.
I live in a condo and I have 2 small walk-in closets. I am amazed at how much more storage I now have! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone considering getting custom closets . I should also add that the quote was very reasonable and I consider this money well spent.
I now have Harry coming back next week to quote in doing my front hall closet!!

Thank you for the kind words. More than happy to help you organize your home!

AnnA from Vaughan
AnnA from Vaughan

4 closets, 1 day, Organized Happiness

Great experience. Harry came to give us estimates on a Monday, and sent designs for 4 closets later that day. We agreed to the terms. Installation was scheduled for a week later on the Wednesday - 9 days later! Even though they emailed us with info, Robert always did a follow up call to make sure we received the email, and that we were in agreement. Wednesday came and all 4 closets were installed in a day, and they look as expected and are awesome! If you want beautiful, hassle-free, great customer service and installation, I highly recommend Space Age Closets.

Included are photos of our closets: (1) front hall, with shoe shelves in middle; (2) walk-in closet with new bank of drawers under the window; (3) bedroom #2 closet with shoe shelves in middle; (4) bedroom #4 with drawers and shelves in middle.

Kristy
Kristy

Custom closet

I was impressed by how efficient everything went. From the first contact at the store to the installation. All completed with in a few weeks. Which is good because I'm not very patient lol.

Harry came to my condo to measure and consult about design. He was on time, even a little early. I liked that he didn't try to sugar coat things, he was upfront about my closet being an unusual size and therefore I was limited in some areas. He came up with some options that worked just as well as my original plan.

Installation day went smooth. Harry arrived with the workers on time. They didn't waste anytime starting the project. They removed my old closet shelf/rack; checked to see if I wanted to keep it, before taking it down and disposing of it. The men who installed it were great, clean, quiet as they could be and cleaned up the mess afterwards (including sweeping my floor). Harry called before they left to ensure I was satisfied with the closet and advised me to check it out and tell the guys now if something is not 10/10 so it could be addressed.

In time, I plan to use this company for a custom island.

bonniecyoung
bonniecyoung

Closet INSTALL.

Smooth, efficient, courteous and timely. I HIGHLY recommend the crew at Space Age Closets! Thanks.

A joy to work with you as well Bonnie. Feel free to contact us any time for anything else you'd like done.

karanknight
karanknight

mudroom closets

We are certainly thrilled with our new Space Age closet mudroom. Your team was very professional from start to finish; very prompt in communication with us and so helpful in guiding us through the entire process. Installation was on time and glitch-free thanks to the skill and expertise of your installers. We will definitely think of you again for our next closet project.

We're just glowing from that lovely review :)

GS
GS

Built in home office desk and shelving

Designed project with Consultant to provide more organized office with better storage and functionality. Excellent results.

Thanks very much.... when we spoke you said it was a "10".

wbthomas
wbthomas

Built-ins for Storage and Master Bedroom walk- in closets

We decided to contact Space Age Closets and Custom Cabinetry because my brother had worked done by them and highly recommended them to me.

The salesman, Harry, was very helpful going through the options available to us and really sold us on the product, and reassured us that they would work to make sure that we we would happy with the workmanshop and final product. He also explained the company’s comprehensive guarantee.

We are thrilled with the how both closets turned out. They look professionally done and provide a lot of storage, which was what we were hoping for. The installers were professional, friendly, and worked without even taking a break. They also did a great job with the clean up.

Without hesitation, I would recommend them to anyone looking to get built-in closets in their home.

Thanks for the kind words. We are more than happy to work with a great couple. Cheers and let us know if you have anything else we can help you with :)

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shower Door by Doors and More

Doors & More Frameless Shower + Railing Ltd
The least I can do is to write an honest review for doors and more. My complete experience with them was absolutely a pleasure and handled professionally. From the advice received by their office to the technician who came to take the measurements ( amazed to see him being very accurate & precises) , to the installers who were absolutely outstanding in their job can't say other than they were class, very careful, concern, neat very well mannered. It defiantly added an extra beauty to my recent renovated shower, I would personally hire them again, and highly recommend them.

I think you have the wrong company

More about Space Age Closets And Custom Cabinetry

Welcome to Space Age Closets And Customer Cabinetry. Big or small, we closet them all :) Space Age has been in business for 30 years and has evolved from simply organizing your closet to creating them from scratch. We specialize in custom walk-in closets, custom reach-in closets, custom sliding doors, custom wall units, Murphy beds (wall beds), home offices, kitchen islands, floating shelves, and pop-up TV units. The majority of our creations are made with Canadian materials. Whatever space you have in your home, we can customize it adding to your home's value, beauty and practicality.