Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Reviews for Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Terry in York
Terry in York

Leaky Bathtub Drain

Jason showed up and helped me diagnose a leaky bathtub drain coming from the ceiling above my living room. He gave me multiple options for repair, did a great job fixing it, and informed me of the next steps needed if it starts leaking again. He really seemed to know his stuff and he's a nice guy to boot. I've always liked using DanMac Plumbing, they've always charged me a fair price rather than some outrageous flat rate that some other companies have tried to qoute me.

Hello Terry. Thanks for the kind endorsement of both Jason and our company in general. Our main objective is to always provide input with the customers best interest in mind.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Kitchen repair

A plumber (he never gave us his name) from Danmac came to our condo to disconnect the dishwasher so that other repairmen could fix the kitchen cabinetry. The plumber told us that he would "be right back" to reconnect the dishwasher, but three hours later, he still hasn't shown up. What does "be right back" mean in the plumbing world? Now, we are unable to use not only our dishwasher, but also our kitchen sink, because the pipes leak when we turn on the tap, which, we are told, is certainly not supposed to happen. We are severely dissatisfied with this service and we will never use Danmac again.

For this particular job we were working under the specific instructions of a general contractor and unfortunately there was some miscommunication about the timing and the job scope. Ultimately we did return and do the reinstall. I hope everything was done to your satisfaction.

Jun from Toronto
Jun from Toronto

clearing a sewage backup

My sewer backup late Sunday, called them and they came early the next morning. The person on the phone was pleasant and they came and fix the problem. Had a camera down the drain, saw the blockage and clear it.

Toronto
Toronto
8 reviews Etobicoke, ON

New Build Accessible Bathroom

This company is excellent. Stewart and Adam took care of my job, plumbing in an accessible bathroom and kitchenette into a newly built office space. They ran into some obstacles but figured out good solutions and got the job done. They were always there when they said they would be and were very clear with the estimates. I will never look elsewhere for plumbing of any kind and will always recommend them. It has been a great experience working with them.

Our company works very hard to ensure the job is done right. It's great to know that it is appreciated!
Thank you.

Lois KM from Etobicoke
Lois KM from Etobicoke

Wet ceiling under jacuzzi

Impressed with the service from DanMac. We had a pedestal sink removed and a new one installed in Dec/13. The plumber (keith, kevin?) arrived on time, was professional, friendly and left the bathroom spotless.
Called DanMac for a separate unrelated incident 2 weeks ago. We've had trouble with water under our jacuzzi for 4 years now. Plumbers, jacuzzi maufacturers, no one was able to figure it out. We called DanMac. Patrick arrived on time and solved the problem!! Bad caulking was the answer. Thank you, Patrick. You were super. And friendly. You explained everything you were doing, as you checked all the plumbing and then found the caulking problem. We should have called you guys sooner!

Hello KC. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experiences with our company. I will be sure to pass on your praise to our technicians.

Jeff from Etobicoke
Jeff from Etobicoke
4 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Laundry Taps, Missc Plumbing

Jason the plumber showed up on time and changed taps well under budget! That helped us do other plumbing fixes. Jason was extremely pleasant and knowledgeable. We would use DanMac again.

Our goal is to do what is required to fix the problem in the most beneficial cost effective way to the customer. We are glad it worked out under you anticipated budget.
Thanks again.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

repair of water pipe burst

I called Dan Mac Plumbing when my water pipe burst at the end of January 2014. The pipe burst on a Friday night, and Dave from Dan Mac came out promptly the next morning. Dave was excellent - he was friendly, professional, and a true expert at his craft. He found the source of the burst, and quickly and efficiently repaired it. I would highly recommend Dave and Dan Mac for any kinds of plumbing needs.

Thank you for the very positive endorsement. I will share your note with our staff. Thanks for utilizing our services!

Judy Midgley from Etobicoke
Judy Midgley from Etobicoke

Plumbing repairs kitchen & bath

We have used plumbers from Dan Mac previously and they have always been excellent. Just this month there were many items needing repair - taps in kitchen replacement, new toilet upstairs, new taps ensuite bathroom and offset drainpipe to replace leaky one. The replaced fixtures were old and hard to change The repairs were on 2 different days. The skilled and knowledgeable plumbers were always right on time, worked quickly and cleaned and removed everything up perfectly everything is now repaired and looks great. We felt their charges were reasonable considering their work was professional and guaranteed.
I would highly recommend Dan Mac and would definitely call them again

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company. Working in older homes takes patience and experience. We are glad we could help.

Jeremy from Elmira
Jeremy from Elmira

Drain lowering and basement rough in

I hired DanMac to lower my main sanitary line and water supply as well as rough in a basement bathroom, laundry room floor drains, sump pump and install a back flow preventer. It was a huge job that included digging a massive crater in my front yard and tunnelling from it into my basement. They started off by coordinating perfectly with my underpinning contractor, then descended onto my property at 8am one morning with a five man crew. The work was completed and inspected in two days. I've never seen such a large job finished so quickly. The work is perfect, the price was competitive and they're very easy to work with. This is the company to hire when you can't afford delays or unprofessional work. Referred to me by a friend who had an identical experience.

Hello Jeremy. Thank you very much for the positive endorsement. I will pass this on to our crew as they certainly do deserve the praise.
We're happy to hear everything worked out so well.
Thanks!

Dale  from Toronto
Dale from Toronto

Complete gut and redo

Meh.

They did an average job. Some high points some low points. Nothing to make me not want to use them again but nothing that stands out as exceptional. To be fair, it was a far from ideal job with lots of unique challenges. I would use them again and recommend them but not a strongly as others on the project.

Hello Dale. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. As you stated there were many "unique challenges" we were faced with and we dealt with each situation as best we could given the circumstances. I hope the remainder of the project goes smoothly.

More about Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Established in 1987, DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd. is a full service company that can meet all of your residential and industrial plumbing needs. Specialties include: drain repairs and replacements, camera inspections, clearing of Sewer blockages and Roots in drains. Water service replacement, Torpedo water service. Waterproofing, and we ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Etobicoke?