DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

33 Chauncey Ave Toronto ON M8Z 2Z2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Etobicoke  >  DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Reviews for DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Hodgy in Toronto

Great experience using DanMac plumbing. They were very professional, friendly and quick. I had a pipe freeze and crack and they replaced it. The pipe ran from behind our sink out to the back patio hose bib. Would definitely use them again in the future (hopefully, no more burst pipes though)

Hello Hodgy. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about the service. We will pass it on to our serviceman.
Happy Canada Day!

matteo from mississauga

Had a leak from our upstairs bathroom. DanMac plumber came to troubleshoot and repair. Plumber was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Went through steps to eliminate the problem spots and eventually found the cause of the leak and repair was done. Efficient and with reasonable cost.

Hello Matteo. Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

3 reviews Oshawa, ON

I had to unfortunately use this company as the insurance company I was dealing with put them in place. They had to replace my heating system due to bad weather earlier in year. The quality of their work was dreadful lots of issues but one that stunned me was when they replaced a radiator and thought it was OK to.get the wrong size and put it in which overlapped the door . Luckily I stopped them before it went in. It took them months to get any repair done and when they finally did the pipes they replaced are half plastic half bent half not straight, radiators sticking out and reconditioned fit for the scrap heap.
Worst customer service I've ever had and rude and incompetent office staff.
Please do yourself a favour research them and make sure you are there to watch them all the time do not leave them alone in your house .

Siobhan in Leslieville

Saturday night, water was coming up through the basement bathtub drain and toilet. I called the emergency number, Juan called me back in 5 minutes, and was at my place in an hour. There were many complications and he ended up being there for over four hours, but wouldn't leave until the problem was diagnosed and fixed. He approached the issue from every direction possible and we were so grateful. DanMac will continue to be my go-to plumbing guys!

We are glad to here that the service was so prompt and everything worked out. We do our best to provide customer satisfaction throughout the process.
Thank you.

paul in Maple

We have had quotes to fix this problem from $300 to a complete bathroom redo $$$$. Kevin came in, looked at the problem and solved it within an hour. AMAZING!!!
Going to refer these guys to anyone and everyone!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our service. We will pass the message on to our technician.

Stewart's team was excellent. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. We had no plumbing for two very short periods on different days (3-4 hours each) a minor inconvenience. Our job wasn't easy and all the guys worked hard to get it done - even when we asked for additional changes at the last minute. Stewart coordinated the necessary permit inspections which helped to expedite the work. We appreciated their diligence and will use them again. Thanks you so much for a job well done!!!

Every job has it's different challenges and some can be very difficult. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and all went according to plan.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will be sure to pass this on to Stewart and his team.

Ebailey in Toronto

Basement Flood. DanMac came in, diagnosed the issue, dug out the offending pipe and replaced it without disturbing my garden. They installed a back flow valve, a sump pump and totally replaced my drains in the basement. Professional, timely, and willing to talk me through my questions. Totally awesome.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback on your recent drain replacement and back flow valve installation project. It's great to know that not only was the job done to your satisfaction but all your questions and concerns were addressed.
Thanks again.

david s.

I've had the pleasure of hiring DanMac in the past for our business and they exceeded our expectations in every way. Timely, consistent and always considerate. They appreciate the importance of customer service and when it came time to select a plumber for our basement renovation there was no one else that I would trust more than Stewart and his team.

On behalf of Stewart and his team, thank you very much. The entire crew is very reliable and efficient which is a huge part of making the overall job a success.

Oscar in Mississauga

Brian, the plumber, was very professional and courteous. He did an excellent job removing the old faucet and installing the new Moen faucet along with shut off valves. Job site was left neat and tidy. I highly recommend DanMac Plumbing as I have used their services numerous times for my home and my parents home. Quality service with quality results.

Hello Oscar. Thank you for sharing your positive endorsement of our company. It is our goal to provide good value for our services.

Lois KC from Etobicoke

This is my second or third review for DanMac. I am so impressed with them that I just posted a kudos message on Facebook.
Our dishwasher went on the fritz two days ago, on a Sunday evening, close to midnight. We closed the shutoff but it was still allowing water to enter, then leave, the dishwasher. Water, water everywhere, all over our hardwood floor, and through ceilings on two floors. Closed the main shutoff. Called DanMac, left a message for them to call the next day, and went to bed.
DanMac called early Monday and suggested we get the dishwasher repairman in asap. We did and he came at 7pm, after we had been waiting since 1pm. He said we needed a plumber. So we left another message for DanMac. Not an emergency since we can live another day without water.
DanMac called early in the morning and arranged to send a plumber to help us.
Enter Dave D.
He fixed us up. Friendly, smiley, quick, tidy and rather good-looking to boot.
Thanks, DanMac, once again.

Thank you very much for your positive praise as well as your continued support of our company. I agree that Dave is a very good technician and I will pass the message on to him.

More about DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Established in 1987, DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd. is a full service company that can meet all of your residential and industrial plumbing needs. Specialties include: drain repairs and replacements, camera inspections, clearing of Sewer blockages and Roots in drains. Water service replacement, Torpedo water service. Waterproofing, and we ...