Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Reviews for Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Todd Train from Scarborough
Todd Train from Scarborough

Don't bother calling them unless you know what the problem is

Had a leaking bathtub hose, plumber came, thought it was a washer, came back with a washer that did not fit, was not the issue and left with me to fix my problem by myself. what a waste of my time and money and my issue still persists. they did offer me $50 off the install of a whole new taps system that would cost me $250+ instead of the $40 replacement hose and fitting i found after visiting 6 stores.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

so disappointed...

If you have a 13 year relationship with DanMac and thought they'd treat old customers with care. Think again! I have used DanMac for 5 properties that I own for over 13 years. They came to fix something in April for $680, only to find out that the same problem persisted and they charged me $400 for a visit to tell me exactly the same information that they had in their notes?! I called to discuss it and the owner refused to adjust anything. I guess my business wasn't worth it to him.

Not to worry, I found another plumber that is timely and far more professional with my tenants. They did a fabulous job for my big jobs, ie. replacing the city led pipe and the old pipe connected to the toilet for up to $1000 less than DanMac's quotes. IF you want better service, polite & lower costs? Easy decision. Call anyone else on HomeStars.

Hodgy
Hodgy

Replace cracked hose bib pipe

Great experience using DanMac plumbing. They were very professional, friendly and quick. I had a pipe freeze and crack and they replaced it. The pipe ran from behind our sink out to the back patio hose bib. Would definitely use them again in the future (hopefully, no more burst pipes though)

Hello Hodgy. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about the service. We will pass it on to our serviceman.
Happy Canada Day!

matteo from mississauga
matteo from mississauga

Bathroom leak

Had a leak from our upstairs bathroom. DanMac plumber came to troubleshoot and repair. Plumber was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Went through steps to eliminate the problem spots and eventually found the cause of the leak and repair was done. Efficient and with reasonable cost.

Hello Matteo. Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Heating System

I had to unfortunately use this company as the insurance company I was dealing with put them in place. They had to replace my heating system due to bad weather earlier in year. The quality of their work was dreadful lots of issues but one that stunned me was when they replaced a radiator and thought it was OK to.get the wrong size and put it in which overlapped the door . Luckily I stopped them before it went in. It took them months to get any repair done and when they finally did the pipes they replaced are half plastic half bent half not straight, radiators sticking out and reconditioned fit for the scrap heap.
Worst customer service I've ever had and rude and incompetent office staff.
Please do yourself a favour research them and make sure you are there to watch them all the time do not leave them alone in your house .

Siobhan in Leslieville
Siobhan in Leslieville

Emergency call

Saturday night, water was coming up through the basement bathtub drain and toilet. I called the emergency number, Juan called me back in 5 minutes, and was at my place in an hour. There were many complications and he ended up being there for over four hours, but wouldn't leave until the problem was diagnosed and fixed. He approached the issue from every direction possible and we were so grateful. DanMac will continue to be my go-to plumbing guys!

We are glad to here that the service was so prompt and everything worked out. We do our best to provide customer satisfaction throughout the process.
Thank you.

paul in Maple
paul in Maple

Bathroom repairr

We have had quotes to fix this problem from $300 to a complete bathroom redo $$$$. Kevin came in, looked at the problem and solved it within an hour. AMAZING!!!
Going to refer these guys to anyone and everyone!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our service. We will pass the message on to our technician.

Basement drains, backflow valve, sump pump and fresh water supply, stack replace, vent and roughin for laundry and bathroom

Stewart's team was excellent. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. We had no plumbing for two very short periods on different days (3-4 hours each) a minor inconvenience. Our job wasn't easy and all the guys worked hard to get it done - even when we asked for additional changes at the last minute. Stewart coordinated the necessary permit inspections which helped to expedite the work. We appreciated their diligence and will use them again. Thanks you so much for a job well done!!!

Every job has it's different challenges and some can be very difficult. I'm glad to hear that everything went well and all went according to plan.
Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will be sure to pass this on to Stewart and his team.

Ebailey in Toronto
Ebailey in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Basement Flood. DanMac came in, diagnosed the issue, dug out the offending pipe and replaced it without disturbing my garden. They installed a back flow valve, a sump pump and totally replaced my drains in the basement. Professional, timely, and willing to talk me through my questions. Totally awesome.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback on your recent drain replacement and back flow valve installation project. It's great to know that not only was the job done to your satisfaction but all your questions and concerns were addressed.
Thanks again.

david s.
david s.

Basement plumbing (new drains, rough in for WC & laundry room, sump pump and backflow device)

I've had the pleasure of hiring DanMac in the past for our business and they exceeded our expectations in every way. Timely, consistent and always considerate. They appreciate the importance of customer service and when it came time to select a plumber for our basement renovation there was no one else that I would trust more than Stewart and his team.

On behalf of Stewart and his team, thank you very much. The entire crew is very reliable and efficient which is a huge part of making the overall job a success.

More about Dan Mac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Established in 1987, DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd. is a full service company that can meet all of your residential and industrial plumbing needs. Specialties include: drain repairs and replacements, camera inspections, clearing of Sewer blockages and Roots in drains. Water service replacement, Torpedo water service. Waterproofing, and we ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Etobicoke?