DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Plumbing
33 Chauncey Ave Toronto ON M8Z 2Z2
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Etobicoke  >  DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for DanMac Plumbing & Drain Service Ltd

Hodgy in Toronto

Great experience using DanMac plumbing. They were very professional, friendly and quick. I had a pipe freeze and crack and they replaced it. The pipe ran from behind our sink out to the back patio hose bib. Would definitely use them again in the future (hopefully, no more burst pipes though)

Job Price

Hello Hodgy. Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about the service. We will pass it on to our serviceman.
Happy Canada Day!

matteo from mississauga

Had a leak from our upstairs bathroom. DanMac plumber came to troubleshoot and repair. Plumber was friendly, personable and knowledgeable. Went through steps to eliminate the problem spots and eventually found the cause of the leak and repair was done. Efficient and with reasonable cost.

Job Price

Hello Matteo. Thank you very much for the positive feedback.

3 reviews Oshawa, ON

I had to unfortunately use this company as the insurance company I was dealing with put them in place. They had to replace my heating system due to bad weather earlier in year. The quality of their work was dreadful lots of issues but one that stunned me was when they replaced a radiator and thought it was OK to.get the wrong size and put it in which overlapped the door . Luckily I stopped them before it went in. It took them months to get any repair done and when they finally did the pipes they replaced are half plastic half bent half not straight, radiators sticking out and reconditioned fit for the scrap heap.
Worst customer service I've ever had and rude and incompetent office staff.
Please do yourself a favour research them and make sure you are there to watch them all the time do not leave them alone in your house .

Siobhan in Leslieville

Saturday night, water was coming up through the basement bathtub drain and toilet. I called the emergency number, Juan called me back in 5 minutes, and was at my place in an hour. There were many complications and he ended up being there for over four hours, but wouldn't leave until the problem was diagnosed and fixed. He approached the issue from every direction possible and we were so grateful. DanMac will continue to be my go-to plumbing guys!

Job Price

We are glad to here that the service was so prompt and everything worked out. We do our best to provide customer satisfaction throughout the process.
Thank you.

paul in Maple

We have had quotes to fix this problem from $300 to a complete bathroom redo $$$$. Kevin came in, looked at the problem and solved it within an hour. AMAZING!!!
Going to refer these guys to anyone and everyone!!!!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about our service. We will pass the message on to our technician.

Stewart's team was excellent. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it. We had no plumbing for two very short periods on different days (3-4 hours each) a minor inconvenience. Our job wasn't easy and all the guys worked hard to get it done - even when we asked for additional changes at the last minute. Stewart coordinated the necessary permit inspections which helped to expedite the work. We appreciated their diligence and will use them again. Thanks you so much for a job well done!!!