Aire One Heating & Cooling KW

Reviews for Aire One Heating & Cooling KW

Aguer  in Kitchener
Aguer in Kitchener

Aired One

Great job awesome and experience staff, they have done a great job , I'm happy and satisfy , money well spent , I highly recommend to family and friends , definitely I will call them next time

pepper in Guelph
pepper in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Aprilaire Dehumidifier

Had a Aprilaire dehumidifier installed. Airone installer was knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with arrived at the time allotted to do the installation and explained how to operate the new equipment.

It is great to hear that your brand new humidifier was installed just in time. We are curious as to what we could have done to receive a 9 if not a 10 out of 10? Please give us a call at 519 569 8200 and ask to speak to one of our supervisors..we would like to understand what we could have done better and or if it's as simple as you do not believe in perfect scores

We value your business and thank you for choosing Aire One Heating And Cooling.

Tony P.
Tony P.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Ductless Heating/Air Conditioning Installation

The whole team at Aire One KW where great and the system is working very well! The process began with Rick George attending the property to assess the viability of the installation, quoting the work and equally important, educating me on the available rebates which none of the other sales people that quoted the project had done. Eric & Joe did a great job installing the ductless heat pump system in my condo. They came fully prepared and consulted with me about available options which resulted in an installation even better than the planned approach. In fact I'm so pleased with their work I told all my neighbours to request them specifically when they have a heat pump system installed in their units. When it came time to file for the rebate an address correction was required in order for my application to be process and for me to receive the rebate. Maryam in the office was wonderful. She revised the invoice immediately and sent copies to both me and the government. I have since receive the full rebate. I could not be more pleased. Thank you everyone at Aire One KW. Best Regards, Tony P.

Any company is only as good as their employees. We understand what customer service is all about and it is great to hear that our team went above and beyond. From the moment you call Aire One, we take the time to understand what you are lookin for and help guide you through the process of purchasing a new furnace, air conditioner and the list goes on.

Celeben22 in Kitchener
Celeben22 in Kitchener

Water tank installation

Really good customer service. Very friendly.
Very knowledgeable! Told us upfront what needed to be done and how much, really appreciated that.

Really appreciate that the used a tarp to walk on, so our carpets wouldn’t get dirty.
Thanks again!!!!

We understand that we are only as good as our employees and focus our attention on professionalism and what have you. It's great to hear that our team went above and beyond and that you are happy with the new water heater. We respect your home and treat it like it was our very own.

MaryS in Kitchener
MaryS in Kitchener

Installation of furnace and AC

All interactions with staff (Cyrus, Adam, Bill, Warren) were thoroughly professional and exceeded our expectations; we are more than satisfied with the resulting installation. We will definitely recommend Aire One going forward should the opportunity arise.
Mary S

From the moment you contact us, we understand customer service is the key to success. A company is only as good as its people and we deliver the best customer experience around. Thank you for letting us know that our team was professional and went above and beyond the call of duty.

ddunlop in Kitchener
ddunlop in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

annual service for furnace and A/C units

Sean was here at our home in Cambridge Ontario this morning for our annual inspection / tune up of our furnace and A/C unit.
He is certainly an asset to Air- One. Arrived on time, very polite, personable, courteous and knowledgeable.
I would recommend Sean and Air-One to anyone, as I have in the past to friends

It's great to hear that our technician went above and beyond. As you know, preventative maintenance will to extend the life of your furnace and air conditioner and we monitor safety controls.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Filter

Came into Aireone heating and cooling to get filters jason greeted me help me with the filter and help me save money recommend speaking to him about the savings on filters

It is great to hear that one of our team members was able to save you some money on furnace filters. We understand that you value your money and we have a range of options for filters, humidifiers and the list goes on.

Thank you for choosing Aire One Heating And Cooling and we appreciate your business.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Humidifier installation

We were satisfied with Jacobs service. He was very friendly and explained us everything about how the humidifier works and we have already noticed a difference with the new humidifier.

Adding a humidifier to your system will help prevent damage to wood floors, protect wood furnishings and can make the difference between you getting the flu or not getting the flu this winter.

Tara in Kitchener
Tara in Kitchener

Service

Great service from air one. James did our yearly maintenance on our furnace. He was very polite curious and very knowledgeable answered all my questions and I learn some info about my water hater

It is great to hear that you received great service. Preventative maintenance will help to extend equipment life, we monitor safety controls and confirm your furnace and air conditioner are operating at peak efficiency.

Roseann in Cambridge
Roseann in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

yearly inspection

Sean came to my home this morning and was on time and introduced himself. Was very accommodating as I have a large dog and he was fine with her. He was also informative to advise of additional products/services provided by Aire One. He was respectful and advised that everything was working great and reminded me to continue to change my air filters. My experiences with Aire One since I chose to change companies to them have been pleasant.

We understand that customer service plays a vital role in maintaining success. It is great to hear that our technician went above and beyond the call of duty. As you know, preventative maintenance will help to extend the life of your furnace and air conditioner and we provide indoor air quality suggestions.

Thank you for the awesome review and for choosing Aire One Heating And Cooling.

More about Aire One Heating & Cooling KW

Aire One was established in the late 1980's by a group of professionals with experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since grown to become one of the leaders in the residential HVAC industry.

All our technicians (over 30 gas techs work for Aire One in the tri-city area) are gas authority certified and are qualified refrigeration techs. Due to exceptional quality and professional service, Aire One has been growing at an unprecedented rate.

Public Recognition:

Aire One has won several awards from recognized leaders of the industry for their achievements and exceptional loyal and dedicated customer service such as Lennox Customer Service Awards, York growth Awards and many more.

Technical Team:

Experienced, Bonded, Factory trained and licensed technical specialists will install and service your equipment with an incomparable professionalism. Our 24-hour emergency service with electronically dispatched technicians are available to respond quickly to our customer’s needs.