Aire One Heating & Cooling Kw

johntylert
johntylert
3 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace/ AC maintence

Thank you very much for the prompt efficient service. Had our furnace and air conditioner installed by them and couldn’t be happier. Would recommend aire one heating and cooling to anyone. Good local company that cares about people.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

annual maintenance

This visit was part of an annual maintenance plan, paid on a monthly basis. I appreciate the clear communication by text and email confirming the booking and, later, letting me know when a technician is on the way. The employee, Robert was thorough in his reporting to me, and very polite. The work area was left clean, which I appreciate.

Megan
Megan
0 reviews Guelph, ON

A/C install

Air conditioner stopped working and Aire One came out the very next day to try to repair the existing unit. Unfortunately, it couldn't be repaired. Purchased a new unit and they were able to install one day later. Bill and Tanner performed the install and they were great. Bill was super knowledgeable and both were very courteous and did a great job!

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

air conditioner maintenance

Hamed was very professional and polite. I appreciated how he took the time to explain what was wrong with out air conditioner and also how it could run more efficiently with a good cleaning. Even though I refused the maintenance on our furnace, he offered to exchange the filter and take the old one away. It was a pleasure doing business with Hamed and he is a great representative for Aire One! Thank you.

Bettin in Toronto
Bettin in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

AC Repair

Hamed from Aireone repaired my AC and he did a wonderful job in identifying the problem and fixing the problem completely. He was very friendly and explained everything in detail to me.

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace & Air Conditioner

Overall, I am happy with the services offered by Aire One. I quickly got the appointment for checking up the older unit and installation of new one was done with-in couple of days. Also I am receiving helpful communications to keep my unit maintained for longer run.

ND
ND
1 review Guelph, ON

Service Call

Allistair, was the technician for our service call. Great service and on time. Very professional and friendly. Explained work that had to be done (replace pump). Had a pump in his truck so it was replaced quickly and efficiently. Followed Covid-19 protocol. Would highly recommend them.

K in Toronto
K in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

A/c repair

Very happy with technician’s ability and personality. He listened to my concerns and found the issue quickly. Turned out to be miswiring in the A/C unit from the factory. Will use them again.

Thank you, K!

It's great to hear that our technician was able to easily diagnose and rectify the concern with your air conditioner. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Thank you for selecting Aire One Heating and Cooling, we value your support.

Denis in Newmarket
Denis in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace Replacement

I was pleased to get a good balanced offer from Aire One to replace my old furnace. The salesman was smart, polite, and knowledgeable. Technicians were professional, quick and have done a very good job.

Thank you, Denis!

It's awesome to hear that all aspects of your experience with Aire One were top notch. We look forward to being able to continue to provide you with the excellent service that you deserve.

Thank you for selecting Aire One Heating and Cooling, we appreciate your support.

Kelly
Kelly
1 review Kitchener, ON

Filters

I called into Aire One for furnace filters. Jason was wonderful and helpful. He offered to match the online price even though I was paying in store and was extremely helpful in all of my questions about the filters and inspection services.

Thank you, Kelly!

We are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with the service you received from our team member Jason. We look forward to seeing you again in our showroom and your home!

Thank you for choosing Aire One Heating and Cooling, we appreciate your business.

More about Aire One Heating & Cooling Kw

Aire One was established in the late 1980's by a group of professionals with experience in the Heating & Cooling business and has since grown to become one of the leaders in the residential HVAC industry.

All our technicians (over 30 gas techs work for Aire One in the tri-city area) are gas authority certified and are qualified refrigeration techs. Due to exceptional quality and professional service, Aire One has been growing at an unprecedented rate.

Public Recognition:

Aire One has won several awards from recognized leaders of the industry for their achievements and exceptional loyal and dedicated customer service such as Lennox Customer Service Awards, York growth Awards and many more.

Technical Team:

Experienced, Bonded, Factory trained and licensed technical specialists will install and service your equipment with an incomparable professionalism. Our 24-hour emergency service with electronically dispatched technicians are available to respond quickly to our customer’s needs.