City Home Granite Depot Inc.

486 Evans Ave, Unit 10 Toronto ON M8W 2T7

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Long Branch  >  City Home Granite Depot Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for City Home Granite Depot Inc.

Sandy from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

I got their name from my contractor. They have big and nice showroom and price very competitively with excellent customer service and fast installation service.
By far the most professional company have dealt with. I would like to say a big thanks to all the staffs at City Home Granite Depot for all their help and advice, my quartz countertop looks classy and elegant.

Shone from Toronto
8 reviews York, ON

Cathy helped us find a beautiful granite to compliment our existing kitchen counter for our new breakfast bar. We had a tricky template and they cut it exactly as requested and had it ready right on time! Highly recommended! Cathy is terrific!

Barry from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

I wanted to take a moment thank you guys for a job well done. Dennis, Paul and Joe just finished the installation and they look terrific. My wife and I could not be happier. They were very professional and courteous. Thanks you again!

Alexandra B in Etobicoke

In short - fantastic experience, great work, good price. Cathy and the team at City Home were fabulous to work with: During the initial enquiry - they were very responsive and patient (I had originally started discussion in 2010 but did not end up doing anything until 2012...and surprisingly they still had my inquiry on file). The actual installation - we could not have been more pleased. We have custom cabinetry and a very odd shaped island (hence the high cost for just a litle bit of granite - and the reason why Ikea pricing worked out to almost $8000). Cathy advised on how to maximize the use of the granite - but even more important for our discerning design/finishing requirements - they paid attention to the grain of the granite and trying to keep the look consistent/even throughout. Cathy took detailed measurements, advised on the removal of the existing tile counter tops, discussed any additional buildup/work required before they put in the new tops. The removal and installation crews were great, cleaned up well and workmanship was excellent. They also installed the under-mount sink we bought through them and we are very happy. Thanks again for the great work!

Louie  in Richmond hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New counter tops in our kitchen! Cuty Home Granite was all around good to work with. We visited their showroom and actually liked a particular slab of granite from there right away. We still looked at several other companies, researched them, as well, including checking their complaint history with the HS. They were competitively and fairly priced. Very professional. Slabs of granite were beautiful, as well as their showroom. Very pleased with the company and installers were wonderful. Took the time to do things right. Would recommend this company to others!

Derek   in East york
2 reviews East York, ON

City home granite depot created my dream kitchen. They are very professional and knowledgeable. They gave me great price for granite countertop and installed my kitchen beautifully within a week! I am 100% satisfied with their great job!!! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have this done.
Excellent!

rick in Toronto

We just had our kitchen counter quartz project finished this past Wednesday. We absolutely love it. You certainly have top-notch guys working for you. You listened to what we wanted and gave us additional ideas; and it turned out just as we planned. They have most commonly manufacture quartz known as Silestone, Haysonstone, Caesarstone, Radianz, Zodiaq, and Hanstone. Their team did a great job for us. Their prices were very reasonable (we choose Haysonstone brand). The work was top quality plus everyone was professional and friendly. Our house looks like a million buck with the new quartz. Thanks again for the great job!

Mary in Milton
1 review MILTON, ON

Several quotes and estimates from different places were over our budget. City Home Granite Depot is able to do the same work (same material - we picked quartz) at a fraction of the price. The work was super professional and very quickly done in about 4 days. These guys do a great job and are superb and masterful craftsmen. I would not hesitate to use them again and would 100% recommend them to a friend.

Blair in Etobicoke
5 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

Karen and her team were just amazing, the templater came on time and the installation was just great. With all the contractor's I have been dealing with this company is the best. I have so many compliments on our new kitchen and bathroom upgrades. I have and will bring more business to this company.

diane smolcic in Toronto

We were impressed with City Home from our initial "just looking" visit to their showroom. There was no pressure but someone was available with lots of information on the product. The quote we were given from looking at our measurements ended up being spot on after the amazing staff took their own. After looking around at lots of granite we were very impressed with the quality of the product and the professionalism of the staff. The installation was flawless and fast. We have already recommended this business to a number of our friends and will not hesitate to continue to do so. Choosing City Home Granite Depot was a decision I'm very happy to have made. Thank you City Home.

Job Price

More about City Home Granite Depot Inc.