Get it Done Enterprises

Reviews for Get it Done Enterprises

Tony in Brampton
Tony in Brampton

Landscape Design

Mark & Matt were very pleasant to deal with. During the preliminary design phase they were extremely patient and accommodating in assisting with the details and placements of shrubs, trees and garden beds. Mark had excellent knowledge of plant selection which really helped the entire project to be a success. The interlock walkways and pool deck turned out fabulous.

Kelley in Scarborough
Kelley in Scarborough

Landscape Work

We had this company come and do interlocking work, add amour stone around our pool and interlocking in the front of our house. Matt was great in the beginning and very pleasant to talk to but the job took FOREVER to finish. We started the discussion in August and in the beginning of September we gave him a deposit and was told they would start in a couple of weeks. They came near the end of September and they started the work by ripping up the old interlock etc which took weeks to do. They came some days for a little bit and other days now one came. I fully understood and get that I wasn't Matt's only customer. My husband and I were VERY patient with this whole ordeal but you see not only did they do a number on my grass which I expected they also broke my fence and damaged by garage door. By the time December (yes DECEMBER!!!) rolled around I had enough and wanted them finished and OUT!!! The quality of their work it terrible. My garage door is still not replaced even though Matt said he would. I have sent him numerous texts about replacing the garage door (we have invoice from him showing he ordered and paid for it but has never delivered it to us) and how the interlocking is not even in areas...high in some places and low in other..When it rains we have a big pools of water which I have left messages about. I have had other landscaping companies to come in and give me estimates to fix this since Matt doesn't have the decency to get back to us but why should we have to spend more when we spent a lot already!!! He should stand behind his company and word and follow through with what he promised. I would never EVER recommend this company to anyone.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Large landscape/hardscape project

Very polite and courtesy brothers (Matt and Mark).
Work very hard and delivered a half decent product.
The problem was either of these 2 owners would return calls or texts/emails when problems with their workmanship started showing a year later (yes, there was suppose to be a 2 year warranty).
Would not use or reccomend this company.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?