City Home Granite Depot Inc.

486 Evans Ave, Unit 10 Toronto ON M8W 2T7

Diane Houston from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

City Home Granite Depot Inc.
416-259-0800
486 Evans Ave, Unit 10
Toronto
M8W 2T7

City Home Granite installed quartz for our kitchen at a very very reasonable price compared with other granite places I contacted for quotes. As a very budget-conscious person, I realized that if I wanted quality that includes product, service, and support so I would need to spend a little more. Cindy gave me a quick response with straightforward pricing that falls within my budget. I went over to their showroom and I was impressed by the selection of quartz they have.

The whole company is very well organized, and every thing is communicated along the way. The installers arrived on time as scheduled. The Installers did a great job and they were friendly, professional, and they CLEANED after themselves. . By the time they finished, my husband came home, and when he saw the kitchen, the first thing coming out of his mouth was “wow”. Our kitchen looks INCREDIBLE and the "seam" that everyone worries about so much, is barely visible unless you are looking for it.

In conclusion, let these guys give you an estimate before you go with another shop. If you find a cheaper solution, you get what you pay for.
City Home Granite was reasonable, and we are very happy with their service. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. Thanks for the wondeful job!!