City Home Granite Depot Inc.

486 Evans Ave, Unit 10 Toronto ON M8W 2T7

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Long Branch  >  City Home Granite Depot Inc.  >  Decent materials and preparation BUT.....
Ted from Mississauga

City Home Granite Depot Inc.
416-259-0800
486 Evans Ave, Unit 10
Toronto
M8W 2T7

I can say that the granite vanity top with sink and back and side pieces along with several pieces for the shower were of good quality and well finished.
HOWEVER>>>>
Along with several other reviewers we did run into a problem - with the measurement of the vanity top. It came with an overhanging lip which was something Cathy had not mentioned to us. Installing it posed a problem with the length. When we brought this matter to her attention, she immediately became totally defensive and argumentative and impugned our contractor's competence. There seemed to be no middle ground. Any deficiency had to be our fault - end of story. Any problem is the customers fault and their problem - not hers. Well our contractor was able to overcome the shortcomings since he's more than competent.
I would not recommend City Home Granite because I would not want any acquaintance to be subjected to this kind of negative reaction!!