Rockwood Kitchens

Barrie ON L4N8X1

Reviews for Rockwood Kitchens

N.Lawrance from Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

The thought of a kitchen renovation was overwhelming to me and when it was time to really get underway, the name Rockwood Kitchens kept being recommended by family and friends. After my experience with them, I am continuing that recommendation to others. This is a family run business whose members take the utmost care with your project, responding to any issues quickly via text, email or phone. The quality of the kitchen cabinets and countertops might suggest a very high price but Rockwood are well known for having superior products at the most reasonable prices.

Tommy was extremely helpful with his final design layout done right in my home and Dan was meticulous in his very expert installing. Throughout my renovation, Tommy and his extended family were most attentive to all matters and never stopped until each and every detail was taken care of. Most unusual in this business. I have a beautiful kitchen as a result and will happily return to Rockwood when I undertake a bathroom renovation.

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that your experience with Rockwood Kitchens was a good one and that you are happy with your new kitchen!

-Rockwood Kitchens team

Rhonda

Rockwood responds to phone and email promptly and thoroughly, and when visiting their store, I was always greeted promptly and courteously. Christina is patient and accommodating, and Vanessa is brilliant with design input. We came with our own, and she enhanced it, as well as incorporated some industry standards and codes. The Owner came to measure, and was efficient and friendly and kind. So was the Fabricator.

Every deadline we agreed upon, was met. Price was clearly stated upfront. Although they got our initial attention with their "$5,500 kitchen" which of course, we didn't meet, they kept our business, with the quality of material, versatile design, and seasoned/expert input. I would most definitely use them again, and would eagerly recommend their services.

Raul Contracting
2 reviews Barrie, ON

I had the pleasure of working with Tommy, one of the owner and he is amazing to work with. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the cabinets, countertop and I am happy to say we saved over 40% then other competitor we went to. If you do your research online then you will know this company is the real deal as they have only positive review everywhere and I got to admit I was hesitate at first because the price seem to good to be true but when I met Tommy at my house for the final measure and adjustment I knew we will buy a kitchen from him.
I am already working on my next project up at my cottage and already in the work with them for another kitchen so you can bet I will be spreading the good words!!

Johnny from Markham

The staff at Rockwood helped us change a tired old kitchen and make it a dream space. The careful design by Vanessa helped turn unused space into a beautifully designed masterpiece. The price is fair and the quality is outstanding. Installation was professional and precise. The attention to detail in the finishing work was meticulous. I wish we hadn't waited this long to get it done. No one says a small kitchen can't be a beautiful kitchen.

Hermes

Many thanks to Lee, Tommy, Vanessa, and everyone at Rockwood.

The whole process of selecting a new counter was so stress-free. Customer service was amazing. Their installation team was quick, clean and highly professional.

Had my kitchen done about 3 years ago. Love it and get compliments on it. Had an issue with a hinge on the lazy Susan door. One of the owners, Gerald came to my house in Mississauga from Vaughn to see what the issue was. This is a few years after the installation. Amazing prices and amazing service!

MarieO in Barrie
5 reviews Barrie, ON

We needed to replace our very outdated kitchen cupboards and counter so we shopped IKEA and other competitors. Rockwood was but far the best choice we made! The design team of Ashley Rogers and Danielle at the Barrie, Ontario location were so helpful, patient with us, and made they made great suggestions. Pricing was great, service was fantastic and follow-up by owner Tommy Ngyuen was very much appreciated. We absolutely love our kitchen and we have and will continue to recommend Rockwood Kitchens to everyone we know. Thanks to the team!

Lauren from Bradford
3 reviews Bradford, ON

We had Rockwood plan the layout of our new kitchen and we ordered our cabinets from them. We also had them install our granite after the cabinets were installed. The cabinets came within the time promised and with no damage. My husband who is a red seal carpenter, assembled and installed the cabinets himself. Please be aware that there is no instructions that come with the cabinets if you are thinking of assembling them yourself. He was able to assemble the cabinets within a day. Overall great quality, except the shelves bow a bit when a lot of weight is put on them. There were a few minor hiccups with the hardware we ordered however, Rockwood was diligent and make sure any problems were taken care of. Once the cabinets were installed, we got the granite within 2 weeks as promised. We were told the day of the granite installation that it could not be sealed with children in the house because of all the chemicals. It would have been nice to have been informed of this ahead of time so I could have made arrangements to leave the house for the day. That's my only criticism. Granite looks beautiful and so do the cabinets! I continue to recommend Rockwood to family and friends. The prices were less then other places we looked and the customer service was great!

Justina in Burlington

I just put a downpayment for our new kitchen cabinets and granite countertops. I was nervous to use them since there are no reviews here (yet). So far - they have been great. Fantastic customer service from Carley (in the Barrie location). We have a date of Mar 18 to begin installation. When the work is done I will update the review and include pics.

If anyone has used this company please feel free to contact me with info.