Rockwood Kitchens

Reviews for Rockwood Kitchens

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

Customer Service - Best I've ever experienced

I am quite seasoned with property management and renovations, and designed a kitchen based on days of hours of research.
I took this, and measurements to Rockwood.
Included in their service, was revising my designs based on their extensive years of experience.
All of their suggestions vastly improved the design. Then they came, measured, delivered precisely in the date-range they initially provided, and installed quickly and with no after-mess for me to deal with.

However this review is about their customer service. It has now been four years since I first required their service. In this time I have contacted them on various questions, and often the same day, or within 24 hours, they have not only responded, but also provided a video of the solution.

This kind of customer service is priceless. I look forward to eventually using their service to replace and renovate other kitchens.

Magic majeste
Magic majeste
1 review Peterborough, ON

We love our kitchen

The staff at Rockwood kitchen,s were experienced and friendly. They did excellent work and cared about what they did.They made sure that everything was done to our liking. My kitchen is beautiful and when company come over, they love it and ask me who done it. We are happy to say Rockwood Kitchens.

Carol
Carol
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen

Quality product. Exceptional service and installation. Danielle brought our vision to life better than we could have imagined. This is our second kitchen from Rockwood and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Now on to the master bathroom!!

Pauline
Pauline
0 reviews Barrie, ON

New counters and sink

Rockwood installed new quartz counters for our kitchen. Megan was a joy to work with, we followed her expert advice to enlarge the existing Island and it completely transformed the kitchen. The installers were efficient and pleasant and it all was completed in a few weeks, from measurements to installation. Love the results!

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Total Kitchen Makeover!

We are very pleased with Rockwood Kitchens, from start to finish, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Van helped us with the design and layout of our kitchen, and it was perfect four our space. Their showroom showed so many different options and configurations of how to maximize our space.

The quality of the material and the meticulousness of the installer really shows how much pride they take in their craft. every piece is measured to cut and really makes our kitchen pop.

Our price included cabinets, doors, countertop and crown moulding. All their cabinets are slow close, look great and have lots of space. Rockwood Kitchens really transformed our kitchen from an outdated nightmare to a welcoming focal point of our home

Mitchell in Toronto
Mitchell in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

New Kitchen

I just had a kitchen installed by rockwood kitchens I couldn’t be anymore pleased! Turned out way better than I could have imagined and the pricing was very fair for the product you receive.

martin in London
martin in London
1 review Buckhorn, ON

Cottage kitchen

Excellent Job!
Thoughtful and creative designer.
Cabinet installer was meticulous. A real craftsman.
Countertop installer was precise and efficient.
On time. On budget.

We wanted to take advantage of A large open space. This allowed for a 27ft counter and a 10ft island. Our family loves to cook and entertain. Rockwood was 100% successful in design and execution. Outstanding Value.

B in Hamilton
B in Hamilton
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Reno

From design to delivery, our experience with Rockwood Kitchens was outstanding. My husband and I had a good idea of the design we wanted however Erin’s expertise and input made it happen. She captured the smallest of details and identified and was able to explain many things we hadn’t thought of. Delivery of the cabinets took place on the scheduled date and the delivery team even ensured the correct cabinets and doors matched to our order...versus the typical “drop and run”.

We made some additional requests for parts post delivery and made contact with Christina who works at the warehouse. Even with all the issues surrounding Covid19 she responded immediately and made arrangements for contactless delivery.

We highly recommend Rockwood. The cabinets are full wood construction including the drawers and all hardware is high quality with soft closure. We are absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen.

Noreen in Toronto
Noreen in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

I worked with Kelly from Rockwood on this kitchen and bathroom renovation, so my compliments to her for her design, site visits, and addressing all my needs and wants in this project. It was not an easy design to manage as there were a lot of angles involved in this condo kitchen and bathrooms, however, Kelly was confident she could come up with solutions, and she made it happen! I am so pleased with her work, the products that Rockwood uses, and their overall responses to any and all concerns in a timely manner. I have had many compliments on this kitchen and both bathrooms, countertops are beautiful, and I would not hesitate to recommend their services...a great company, and a great staff!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am VERY pleased with the supports and service I received from Rockwood Kitchens. My designer Desirae was absolutely fantastic to work with. She listened to my needs and offered several design options to fit my budget. She was instrumental throughout the entire process and kept me well informed about dates and expectations. The quality of the cabinets is fantastic. The counter tops and backsplash look phenomenal. I have received so many compliments on the kitchen. I’m so glad I chose Rockwood Kitchens for my kitchen renovation. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are so happy to hear that your experience with RockWood was a great one and will be sure to pass these compliments on to everyone involved

More about Rockwood Kitchens

Since 2010 RockWood Kitchens’ mission has been to provide south-central Ontario with the highest of quality cabinets and countertop at the lowest prices and our team of friendly and highly qualified interior designers, cabinet assemblers, installers, and delivery guys are all there to make getting your dream kitchen easy and enjoyable from start to finish!

All of our kitchen cabinets are made up of solid maple or beech wood door, drawers, and face frames. Our drawer boxes are constructed using ½ “ dovetailed maple with full extension glides and a soft closing mechanism and our cabinet boxes are made of solid plywood (no particle board), veneered and finished inside and out.

We also supply a vast range of stone countertops to choose from which we fabricate at our Woodbridge location. Whether you are looking for a beautiful and unique granite countertop or quartz with all the beauty and none of the hassle of marble, we’ve got you covered.

Lastly we’ve got you covered for everything including the kitchen sink! We offer a large selection of handles, knobs, and stainless steel sinks at discounted prices when you purchase your kitchen through us.

Contact us or visit one of our showrooms today and let us help you fall in love with your home all over again! We have 10 showrooms located in Barrie, Newmarket, Pickering, Peterborough, Cambridge, Woodbridge (North Toronto), Concord (Vaughan), Mississauga, Brampton, and Oakville.