Rockwood Kitchens

The Forsyth in Toronto
The Forsyth in Toronto
1 review New Lowell, ON

Custom New Kitchen

We just had a new home built and our Builder uses Rockwood Kitchens for his homes. The staff at Rockwood Kitchens went above and beyond our expectations, for not only the quality of their product but their staff was so nice to work with. A big shout out to Tommy for helping us design a perfect layout for our kitchen and to John for such an excellent install, we are thrilled with how everything turned out! If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen or if you are building a new home, definitely give Rockwood Kitchens a call, they will not disappoint!

Phil in Wasaga Beach
Phil in Wasaga Beach
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

Kitchen renovation

I would like to thank Danielle Hamilton and the rest of the Rockwood kitchen staff for helping us design and build our new kitchen. Danielle was extremely knowledgeable and helpful she provided an expert level of design and planning she helped us through the design and installation of the kitchen advising us of things that were practical and impractical in a kitchen. The finished product exceeded our expectations and I would recommend Rockwood Kitchens for anyone looking to update their kitchen. The products are well made and Rockwood makes you feel valued as a customer. The pricing was also very competitive and I am sure it would be difficult to find the same level at a similar price.

mbitsa
mbitsa
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Long overdue review!

Long overdue review!
We walked into Rockwood Kitchen Pickering and right away we were welcomed. All of questions were answered on the spot, and before we knew it we were sitting down with Kelsee who is an amazing designer, she was taking notes on what we wanted in our new kitchen. She listened to us 100% because 10 days later we had a 3D drawing emailed to us of our potential kitchen! We made some minor changes and were very excited ! We had looked at IKEA kitchen but with their limited sizes... we were able to get a custom made kitchen from Rockwood for a competitive price and stayed within our budget.
Cabinets were delivered as scheduled 4 days prior to install to climatize with humidity in the home, and the installer Ryan showed up on time and managed to finish a day earlier! The only thing we didn’t do was go with their countertops due to being advised it wouldn’t be installed until 2 weeks later... Family of 5 with no kitchen and still being winter we were limited on time frame to get this done...
Overall we are so happy and highly recommend Rockwood! We would easily do another kitchen renovation with Rockwood anytime.
Thank you!!

Unhappy client in Barrie
Unhappy client in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Kitchen reno

I had my kitchen installed with Rockwood kitchens and I am very happy they did an amazing job my kitchen is a dream kitchen now and they also had a fantastic service, I would recommend Rockwood kitchens to anyone. If you're looking for a fantastic kitchen designer I highly recommend Julia at the Barrie location. Thank you Rose

Review has 1 previous version
Peterjwh in Barrie
Peterjwh in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Best Quality and Fantastic Price

Being a retired Cabinet Maker, I guarantee you will be hard pressed to find a better product, no particleboard, no MDF, only solid wood and high quality hardware. Dovetailed joints, hardwood face frames and trim. Delivered, installed and finished as promised, on time.

N.Lawrance from Toronto
N.Lawrance from Toronto
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen renovation

The thought of a kitchen renovation was overwhelming to me and when it was time to really get underway, the name Rockwood Kitchens kept being recommended by family and friends. After my experience with them, I am continuing that recommendation to others. This is a family run business whose members take the utmost care with your project, responding to any issues quickly via text, email or phone. The quality of the kitchen cabinets and countertops might suggest a very high price but Rockwood are well known for having superior products at the most reasonable prices.

Tommy was extremely helpful with his final design layout done right in my home and Dan was meticulous in his very expert installing. Throughout my renovation, Tommy and his extended family were most attentive to all matters and never stopped until each and every detail was taken care of. Most unusual in this business. I have a beautiful kitchen as a result and will happily return to Rockwood when I undertake a bathroom renovation.

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that your experience with Rockwood Kitchens was a good one and that you are happy with your new kitchen!

-Rockwood Kitchens team

Quality Counts
Quality Counts

kitchen renovation

Rockwood responds to phone and email promptly and thoroughly, and when visiting their store, I was always greeted promptly and courteously. Christina is patient and accommodating, and Vanessa is brilliant with design input. We came with our own, and she enhanced it, as well as incorporated some industry standards and codes. The Owner came to measure, and was efficient and friendly and kind. So was the Fabricator.

Every deadline we agreed upon, was met. Price was clearly stated upfront. Although they got our initial attention with their "$5,500 kitchen" which of course, we didn't meet, they kept our business, with the quality of material, versatile design, and seasoned/expert input. I would most definitely use them again, and would eagerly recommend their services.

Raul Contracting
Raul Contracting
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Kitchen reno

I had the pleasure of working with Tommy, one of the owner and he is amazing to work with. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the cabinets, countertop and I am happy to say we saved over 40% then other competitor we went to. If you do your research online then you will know this company is the real deal as they have only positive review everywhere and I got to admit I was hesitate at first because the price seem to good to be true but when I met Tommy at my house for the final measure and adjustment I knew we will buy a kitchen from him.
I am already working on my next project up at my cottage and already in the work with them for another kitchen so you can bet I will be spreading the good words!!

Johnny from Markham
Johnny from Markham

Great new look to a tired old space

The staff at Rockwood helped us change a tired old kitchen and make it a dream space. The careful design by Vanessa helped turn unused space into a beautifully designed masterpiece. The price is fair and the quality is outstanding. Installation was professional and precise. The attention to detail in the finishing work was meticulous. I wish we hadn't waited this long to get it done. No one says a small kitchen can't be a beautiful kitchen.