Brick The

HomeStars  >  Furniture in Brampton  >  Brick The

Reviews for Brick The

Carole in Brampton
Carole in Brampton

Extended warranty is waste of $

I paid for 5 yr extended warranty and my washer has had the same problem for over 4 years with at least over 4 service calls but no one is willing to replace the faulty washer & they're just going to wait till my warranty expires. Transglobal is the warranty company and their customer service is horrible with no shows and long wait time for parts. I've been wo a washer for 3 weeks with no end in sight. The company looses all previous record of service calls to avoid replacement. It's horrible...buy elsewhere.

Sabrina from Orangeville
Sabrina from Orangeville
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

bunk beds

There is nothing more annoying than the sales people in the brick. They pounce as soon as you step foot inside the store and then follow you around the entire time. The salesman I dealt with was not helpful at all. I had already done my research online prior to stepping foot in the store and knew exactly what I wanted. He actually told me they didn't have what I was looking for! I do love the bunk bed and delivery guys were great. However, next time I need furniture I will not be headed to the brick.

Caeli Callaghan
Caeli Callaghan

Mattress delivery

The people who delivered my new mattress were absolutely lovely. They brought it right into my room AND they even made my bed for me! The employees at the brick are always lovely and always have been.

Kerri - Brampton
Kerri - Brampton

6.8/10

Furniture

The staff was courteous and very friendly. The store was neat and extremely organized and I didn't have a hard time finding what I wanted. The sales girl was more interested in helping find what I wanted than something pricier. When I received my furniture it was wrapped and there was no damage on product. The furniture looks great and I will shop there again.