Jantzen Lock And Safe Co

Danielle in Charleston
Danielle in Charleston
6 reviews Charleston, SC

Security Locks

When I first moved into my home I found the locks inadequate at best! I had glass sidelights that would certainly look tempting to a thief and a side door with too much window and not enough lock. I found Jantzen lock from my neighbor and they came in and changed all my locks to Schlages with keys so that even if you broke the decorative windows, you can't open the locks. AS a woman living alone, this has made me feel very safe in my home. I like how this company recognized my needs and took care of my fears. I also like that I now feel safe in my home! This was a wonderful experience!