Locksmith Vaughan Inc

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Locksmith Vaughan Inc

Reviews for Locksmith Vaughan Inc

SS
SS

Residential key recoding and lock installation

Roman was very efficient and timely. He explained everything clearly and completed the job to our exact specifications. He went above and beyond by improving lock alignment so that the doors worked more smoothly. He also helped with garage door security and syncing new garage door openers. He was respectful and professional and we would definitely use his services again. Thanks, Roman!

Danielle V. in Vaughan
Danielle V. in Vaughan

Locks & Locksmiths

I recommend Roman for any locksmith job. He was professional, prompt and very knowledgeable. I called him this morning to fix my front door lock and came he came promptly at our agreed time . For years we were having issues with key sticking and he was able to fix the problem with no hesitation. Thank you Roman!

Cathy T in Vaughan
Cathy T in Vaughan

Locksmith Vaughan Inc.

Roman from Locksmith Vaughan Inc. is a very responsible, professional and curtious locksmith. We had a medical emergency this morning and couldn't get into our family member's home. I contacted Romeo and as soon as he heard of the situation he was at the house in 5 minutes. Phenomenal! We recommend this company to anyone who needs a locksmith. Roman is number one! Keep up the fantastic work! Super satisfied!!

pankaj
pankaj

Door lock and handle set change

Very prompt response and excellent service.
Great job.
Door lock is a tricky job and that’s the reason to be left to experts.

Thank you so much Pankaj for great feedback! Feel free to call for all your locksmith needs.

senatorakhtar
senatorakhtar

Door lock installations.

I found this locksmith to be very professional. He did the work in a very efficient and effective manner.

My best wishes to this gentleman for his future projects.

Thank you so much for great review! It was a pleasure to meet with you and your family! Feel free to call us at any time for all your locksmith needs

Afrooz
Afrooz

Locksmith

Roman was very helpful from the first call made to him. He explained everything including his prices and availability. Once he Came, he went out of his way to not only explain things and do a great job with rekeying my locks but also recoded my garage remotes with no charge. He explained technical things about my garage motors as well . He is an overall nice guy and I would gladly use him again.

Thank you so much Afrooz for such a great review. It was a pleasure to meet you. I wish you all the best at your new place and will be more then happy to help you again!

Joyce L.
Joyce L.

Lock installation

Oh it was such a pleasure again to work with Roman. He is always professional and friendly and his work is A+++ as he ensures complete satisfaction to the client. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to meet you and your mom again and to be helpful! Feel free to call at any time for all your locksmith needs!

sergey
sergey

Front office doors required new locks

Roman was very helpful and professional. Highly recommend and will use their servies again when needed.

Thank you Sergey for you feedback! It was pleasure to help you with your locks

Nini
Nini
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Front Door and Back Door locks

Very reasonably priced great quality of work. He went over and beyond leaving me absolutely satisfied. I was also carried along every step of the way during the installation and the locksmith was sincere with a lot of explanation to help make informed choices and decisions. I would definitely call this company again whenever I need a locksmith

Thank you Nini for your kind words. We try and provide our services to our clients with expedience and with the undivided attention and care that each and every client deserves. After all, the job shouldn't cost you any more than absolutely necessary.

JK in Brampton
JK in Brampton
1 review Caledon, ON

Lock Work

Roman was great! He was extremely professional and helped us fix the main entrance and garage door locks. He also provided great advice on how to be more secure and maintaining the locks in good condition. I'd very highly recommend him!

Thank you for great review! It was a pleasure working for you and I am so glad you are happy with our service.

More about Locksmith Vaughan Inc

Welcome to Locksmith Vaughan Inc. We're a local lock smith company ready to help you. Locksmith in Vaughan has been represented by many companies since many years, but it is hard to choose the best one. We offer 24 hour emergency services.

***

We are glad to inform you that we are ready to provide potential customers with 24/7 services. What cases can be considered 24 hr assistance? They are:
• Locking out of house
• Key breaking
• Lock failure
• Burglary attempt
• Illegal safe cracking attempt
• Urgent need of safe unlocking (key was lost)
• Automotive lock smith emergency (that is the key was broken inside either car door or ignition)

***

Our firm can provide you will all those services. We will stay with you at that moment, consult you on further actions.

Give us a call today to book your appointment. We're here to help.